DevilMayCry4

Posted by Majeh717

i heir that they are coming out with a DMC4 and i was hoping that anyone here knew anything about it

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Yes there will me a devil may cry 4 but its coming out for the PS3 there is no news about what it like but Ign.com has some screen shots of it.

Posted by crimsoncinder

I played DMC3 this weekend. Now, this just got me all giddy! DMC4?! COoooooooool

Posted by Majeh717

i dont knoow i really with they woulg have just stoped at 3 4 seems to much but thats just my im not some littel fan boy

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Majeh717: i dont knoow i really with they woulg have just stoped at 3 4...
Er... gotta hate those typos...

You would think they would stop at 3, but based on how well the games are doing, making another one wouldn't seem like a bad idea. But this problem with going past 3 is repetitiveness. You will be doing the same things. I just hope they change things up big time as they did going from game 1 to 3.

Posted by Black_Wolf

I agree w/ Arczu. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the announcement of DMC4. I haven't played 3 yet, I will soon b/c I know it kicks 2's ***. I was a big fan of 1, but a 4th installment would seem like waaaay too much Dante action. If they made it more open ended w/ adventure elements in it and not just straight *** kicking, it'll be more intruiging.

But there-in lies the problem.

The DMC series isn't about adventure. It's about kicking *** and doing it stylishly (word?), so even though I usually like sequels, I would much rather see Capcom devote their time to a whole new franchise, something fresh and new. Or take Dante in a whole new direction...or branch of into the DMC universe, just do something to where I'm not just air juggling foes and collecting guns & swords (not that I don't love that, just done it too much).

Posted by Disturbed_one

All i kno is that it looks good and science they didnt mess up too bad with 3 that when it comes out i want it it should be awesome

Posted by Da Masta

I finifshed dmc3 and cant wait till devil may cry 4 comes out.
Dmc2 was a bit of a let down but they made up for it in dmc3.

:devil: :bangbang: :bowser: :horse:

Posted by WhiteWolf012187

I loved the DMC games. I just hope it doesn't become like the land before time. lol. I think they are at the 8th or 9th one now. Just sad.

Posted by Pit

Quoting WhiteWolf012187: I think they are at the 8th or 9th one now. Just sad.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Posted by Big Boss

Devil May Cry is a Capcom franchise. Capcom loves making sequels, prequels, side stories, and alternate realities of their popular franchises. As long as DMC sells well, we'll eventually see all of that.

Posted by dante_M.K.5

hey m8 there will be dmc4 and also dmc5!!!!!!!
check out [url]www.gamespot.com[/url] or [url]www.devilmaycry2.com[/url]
there is also a video 4 dmc4!!! anyway its my fav game

Posted by Shaggy

man that is going a bit to far the DMC games should stop at three i bet you that for will be a big let down i mean its the same game each time just like GTA