new gba is pointless

Posted by soeyjin

i dont see a reson for it the sp si fine for me.
its just so small it hase to be ared to play on
i mean i no that i would rather play halo 2 on
a 62' plasma then a 2.5' peice of crap

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You're pointless.

And I could barely read any of that.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's a wonderful way for Nintendo to make easy cash.

Posted by Boner

Waaaaay ahead of ya, n00b.

[URL=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415[/URL]

Please read through the forums before posting a new thread.

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=deepskyblue]If I was [URL=http://www.vgcats.com/comics/]Nintendo[/URL] I would too...Cash is good.[/COLOR]

Posted by nich

money is the point of their existance, that and video games. why wouldn't they find any way to make money. without money they go bankrupt and thusly fail as a company.

cash money money cash money.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Opeth: Waaaaay ahead of ya, n00b.

[URL=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415[/URL]

Please read through the forums before posting a new thread.

It's pretty bad when I have to quote myself to point out, yet again, that......I ALREADY STARTED A THREAD LIKE THIS! Ugh.....****ing n00bs.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Is the one you are talking about the GameBoy Micro? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that is the new Advance. That's just another add on to the Gameboy family, but I don't think it's considered the new GBA. I agree, the size is much too small for my likiing. But hey, it's just another little something Nintendo came up with to make some more money. After all, it's all about the cash.

Posted by Boner

I give up...

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

TEH G4M3B0y M1cr0 5Uxz0rZZZ111!!!!11!!!!!! 1'M A H4L0 F4NB0y!!!!11

But seriously, I will buy a micro and convert it into a keychain...a really stylish keychain!

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Quoting soeyjin: i dont see a reson for it the sp si fine for me.

Two and a half feet indeed.

Posted by Pit

Heh, you say the SP is fine and then say 2.5'' piece of crap, when the GBA SP is 2.5'', ***. The GBMicro is 2.0'' and you're comparing to a console game on a 62'' screen. Something tells me you're a moron, a big moron.

It's not the point that the SP is fine and other people in this forum saying it's not needed. Well guess what, it's true, it's not needed, but look at the Gameboy lifelines. What is it... about two years a new gameboy comes out? Gameboy -> Gameboy Pocket, same system, right? Gameboy Pocket -> Gameboy Light? Same system, right? Gameboy Pocket/Light -> Gameboy Color? Wow, added colors. Still can't see it cause no backlight. Looks like a gameboy with 56 shades of color. Hardly any improvement.

Now, GBA life cycle.
GBA -> GBA SP -> GBMicro

It's only gonna rake in loads of cash and gonna sell millions more units. Don't buy it if you dont' want it, that simple.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's the same business model as for the PSone and PStwo. And even the SP. It works.

Posted by XxLINKxX

Its a waste of money and time!

Posted by Random

Quoting Pit: Now, GBA life cycle.
GBA -> GBA SP -> GBMicro

It's only gonna rake in loads of cash and gonna sell millions more units. Don't buy it if you dont' want it, that simple.

Haha trust me I don't plan on Buying it. Nintendo releases new handhelds by the dozens anymore. People like me get suckered into buying them, then regret it later down the road.

I agree.. it seems like a waste of money. Whats the point? I'm sure by the end of 2006 or early 2007, Nintendo will have released another handheld or two.. The Micro is just another SP. Its nothing special. A little smaller, but I tend to lose small things. It's hard enough to keep track of my cell phone. I don't want a tiny gameboy that will probably get crushed. Besides the SP is fine enough. I rather not spend extra cash. I'm a smart consumor :-P

Quoted post: Its a waste of money and time!

The fact that it probably took them a couple weeks to disgn and make a prototype, and the fact that it probably cost them pocket change to actually create, incorrect.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: The fact that it probably took them a couple weeks to disgn and make a prototype, and the fact that it probably cost them pocket change to actually create, incorrect.

I'm not sure that he meant that its a waste of money for Nintendo. It maybe if it doesn't sell, but I think he was going towards the Consumors. It does seem like a waste of money. Unless theres some huge upgrade from the SP, then it's probably just a rip off.. I don't see the big deal with it.

Uh, how is it a waste of time and money for the consumers when they don't even have to buy it?

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: Uh, how is it a waste of time and money for the consumers when they don't even have to buy it?

well I presume it'll sell. I'm sure a lot of people will buy it just thinking it's a huge upgrade. People don't normally like to think. It's new.. and if they have an SP they'll probably lose out on money. I can see where upgrading from the GBA to the GBA SP was worth it. Build in Rechargable battery plus the Lighting. But i don't hear anything significant about the Micro other than it's Small...

It has far better lighting, a superiour screen, and better suited for holding.

It's just as significant as the GB (smaller), GBP, GBL and GBC was.

Posted by Random

We'll get back into this Discussion later. I don't see much point of the Micro as of yet, other than it's more suitable to carry. Not that the SP was hard to begin with. Does the Micro have Superior Lighting? I thought the SP had pretty decent lighting.

Have you played a GBA game on the DS?

Posted by Random

Nope.. Only DS Games on the DS.

Posted by Robb4248

i know, waste of time and $$! all it has is a bigger LCD. Big, pricy, waste of a handheld. Oh! And no, the light isn't better, it just has brightness control.

Quoted post: all it has is a bigger LCD. Big, et cetera handheld

Anything you say is void from now on.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Have fun carrying a 62' plasma television with you on the bus, buddy.

Posted by Boner

[URL=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415][SIZE=7]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=4415[/SIZE][/URL]

Posted by Flying Ninja Squirls

The new nintendo sucks. I dont mean the new nintendo system i mean nintendo since after Nintendo 64 in general. Guess what, thats cause other systems came and showed them up. Only thing they have going for them are little kids who dont know better, the classic games, and their even starting to make those stupid. Now only little kids like ti cause their the only kid oriented system. we can all agree i think that PSP is way better then any of the nintendo handhelds. I mean you need 3 hands to play the DS with the d pad, those buttons on the right, AND the touch screen. and i mean lok at the size of the ds compared to the psp, the psp is way easier to carry around and its better with music and accuall 3D games. I say we stop talking about nintendo cause its stupid and i have better things to do with my life.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: The new nintendo sucks.

No, it doesn't.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: Guess what, thats cause other systems came and showed them up.

So what system showed Game Boy Advance that it sucks? Hmmm?

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: Now only little kids like ti cause their the only kid oriented system

I'm 16. I love Nintendo's games. And, oh wait, so does people at EGM, GamePro and people at GameSpot. Isn't that strange?

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: we can all agree i think that PSP is way better then any of the nintendo handhelds

We can all also agree on that you are a troll who doesn't know anything about Nintendo and Sony. Also, you don't own a Nintendo DS nor did you play it for more than hour, I bet.
Oh, and we can also agree on the fact that you type like a blind mongoloid with some kind of serious mental illness.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: I mean you need 3 hands to play the DS with the d pad, those buttons on the right

Actually, you don't have to use the stylus at all times and you can put a little NDS strap on your index finger and use that.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: AND the touch screen. and i mean lok at the size of the ds compared to the psp

Yeah, it's bigger by an inch or two. Even though you can fold the DS. Oh noes!11

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: the psp is way easier to carry around

Sorry to hear you cannot carry a 6-7 inch system with you.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: and its better with music and accuall 3D games

Well, it better be better with music and graphics if I pay $150 more for a PSP.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: I say we stop talking about nintendo cause its stupid

I say, you log out, stop posting here and jerk off to your PlayStation Portable.

Quoting Flying Ninja Squirls: and i have better things to do with my life.

Appearantly you don't, because you are posting on a forum.

Posted by higbvuyb

oh noes!1!11!!!1111 wtf I hate a portable console because I can't play halo 2 on it, even though I like the advance sp, which doesn't have halo1!!11!111