Open Challenge

Posted by Strike

Sink it to the beat, man! I'm back on VGC, now that I haven't heard news of it being hacked for a little while...

I have three character choices for you. Your pick;

Strike - my main character for the past 5-6 years. He is human, empowered with an angelic calling.

Blake - An undead spiritual warrior, having spent a year in hell, helping human souls win the fight against their own spiritual demons. After faithful service, he was granted his life back to search for his fiance, who found out was killed...

Scott - A general human mage, who has concentrated his magical studies defensively.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I think I'll battle agianst Strike. He sounds like a good guy to fight. I'll kick us off.
Soara was running as fast as she could. She new she had lost Gallabatorix's men long ago. But she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be chased for a while. Finally she stopped in the middle of the forest to take a rest. She climbed up a tree so she wouldn't be seen. Then all of a sudden she heard a rustling noise above her. she jumped out of the tree and landed silently on her feet. "Whose there?" she cried out in alarm.

Posted by TheresaL

I want in on this too!

"Me," cried out a disembodied voice
Soara looked down from the tree, "Who are you and where are you?"
There was a shimmer in the air below her, "I am here," said the woman, she pulled back her hair and tucked it behind her ear. The woman had a pointed ear!
"You're an elf!" Soara exclaimed, she almost fell out of the tree.
"That's right and you've stumbeled into our forest." the elf said.
Elfs shimered into sight from alround the tree. They hads bows with arrows notched in them. They had all aimed at Soara.
"I'm Arya, and you'll be coming with us." Arya said as Soara climbed down.
"We know who you are and we know why you're running. But we need to make sure you're on our side." And Arya guided the travel weery Soara along with her elf guard to....

Your turn...

Posted by Acheron

Now, now, people. Let the man agree to your challenges first. I don't think he was anticipating a 3-way fight, so if you want to join in, ask him before posting. Besides, on further inspection, the last post looks like G0dmodding to me.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Theresa come on! I'll start a battle for just us I promise. But for this one... no....
have you even made a character yet?

Posted by TheresaL

I made Arya!! So there you go!! Sry for the intrusion I Just got excited!

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's cool. Sooo Strike. Will you battle me please. Because you love me? (Everyone loves me. It's just that not everyody knows it yet.)

Posted by Crono

I'll see if I can get ahold of Strike for you, Aida...you could learn a lot from battling him....

Posted by Kiyoshi

Why thank you. Nice avatar.

Posted by Crono

Thankee. Still no response...I sent him a PM on his main forum, but nothing. If he doesn't show soon, I'll battle you in his stead.

Posted by S

I sent him a msg that he'll get no matter what, no worries.

Posted by Crono

Sounds good. Let us know...and let him know I can always do it if he wants.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Don't you owe me a battle anyway? As I remember it I accepted a different open challenge then you stepped in, and I do thank you, and said you would battle me. Well I waited and in the mean time got into this one. You still wanna fight?

Posted by Crono

Sure, if you want to. I'm warning you now, I'm in a state of mind that will only enhance my Sim battling skills right now...prepare well, and study up on Crono if you can. You'll need it. I'll make the thread now.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Sounds fun. Study up on Marie. It just so happens that I am in a state of mind that, if I'm correct is the same as yours. Look out.

Posted by Strike

I got your message, Lun. Aida, I'd love to give it a go, if you'll forgive my recent absence. If you will show me that kindness, I'll start a new topic where we can start fresh and without the above spam. (Not that I mean the conversing and help of Crono and Lun are spam, but just to have a clean slate with which to write.)

I'll start the topic, entitled 'Aida Vs. Strike' in the forum... if you'll give me the chance, then meet me there.

Posted by S

Took you fricken long enough.

@_@

Posted by Crono

Sorry Strike, but Aida left VGC a couple weeks ago. I started one with her, made an entrance, and then she made one attack before vanishing. >.>