Hells Passage

Posted by SpiritSoftware

Hey,

My team and I (SpiritSoftware) are creating a game called Hells Passage and I was just wondering what you guys think of the storyline.

Hells Passage Storyline:

Zadir is left alone in his village, because his parents are part of a religious group and they go to hells peek to do an extremely dangerous experiment opening a portal to hell. The experiment goes bad and they cant close the portal. Zadir's parents try to close the portal but they get killed by a demon trying to escape hell. Five members of the religious group called "the Nauts" for help and they close the portal... 24 years later Meldor a great war lord manages to open the portal. Meldor gets killed by a demon trying to escape. Meldor's minions run away from the scene leaving the portal open.... not knowing what could escape hell and enter our world

So what do you guys think?

Additional information:

Hells Passage graphics are similar to Diablo1 and Diablo 2 graphics. Its a adventure/RPG game. We are thinking about making it be a MMORPG, but we arent sure.

So what do you guys think? Please post suggestions or ideas.

Thank you!

[url]www.spiritsoftware.cjb.net[/url]

Posted by Boner

Wow, I totally expected this to be SPAM. Anyway, as far as your storyline goes, it's not bad. But, it seems like it's been done before. For a base idea, it's decent. Though, it lacks detial. That's what makes it seem so generic. Come back when you have more to add to the story. Brushing up on some grammar couldn't hurt either.

PS- You may want to put the hyper link in your sig. Otherwise, it could be considered spam. Around these parts, that'll only get you banned.

Posted by SpiritSoftware

It is just a "basic idea". Its not finished. We are just at the design stage right now.

Posted by Acheron

Personally, I think the idea of evil portals to hell that people keep opening for no effect but having demons come out and kill everyone is very tired.

Posted by SpiritSoftware

Like I said, it's just a "basic idea". The storyline isnt finished.

Quote By Acheron:

..."evil portals to hell that people keep opening for no effect"

There is a reason why they open the portal....I guess you'll just have to wait until we start development.

Posted by Acheron

Well, there's always a reason. The problem is that it's almost never a good one. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me said reason in a private message? I'll sign whatever privacy waivers you want me to. :)