Animal Crossing Fun?

Posted by jake102690

Animal crossing is great fun for some but for others it gets old. Please Tell me if you think Animal Crossing is fun or just plain dumb!

Posted by Dexter

I think it is time for this board to leave the forums indefinitely.

I was really into and enjoying Animal Crossing last year. It was my favorite Game Cube game. I don't often visit my town of Lakeside anymore and I'm sure weeds are owning it. I believe my days with this game are over, but never forgotten.

Posted by Klarth

Was indeed good fun, but dull after a while. I plan to buy the DS version once it arrives.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yes, it does get a tad boring after some time. I too, greatly enjoyed it at first, but I'll most likely never go back to it.

Posted by Dexter

I don't even look forward to future installments anymore. There was a critical period when I was open and wanting some sort of sequel so I could keep it going, but it just didn't come in time and now I have lost most or perhaps all interest in going further. I'll just visit my town a few times a year and see my anthropomorphic friends or read my old diary additions.

Posted by Bebop

Grea fun and although I don't play it anymore it lasted alot longer than any other game I've played.

Posted by Dexter

That's what I usually remind myself of, the longevity of the game. It did, indeed, last longer than any other game I have engaged myself in for this generation of consoles. Next would probably be Morrowind. If there were more to do after you do everything else, it would have lasted longer. Too bad you couldn't make your house bigger. I wanted more rooms to use more creative themes. I couldn't possibly place my toilet in any of the main rooms.

Posted by Baconbitzz00

The only fun thing to do now is set the clock to halloween midnight and go ghost hunting.

Posted by GamerBlonde1215

For me it's still going strong. There are some days where I just check my mail, save, then get off. But others I'll sell things, vist another town, and help out my neighbors!

Posted by gemstone

You know, I just don't get Animal Crossing. I have some friends who were just obsessed with it for a LONG time, but I just don't get it...

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Well, it's probably just not your type of game.

I recently started replaying Animal Crossing. Granted, it had been a year since I had last played so my neighbors were a little unhappy that I hadn't visited them in so long, but it's become a lot of fun again. :)

Posted by Robb4248

it got boring after a while... but hey, im just waiting for the DS version :D

Posted by Tails

The DS version will be great! You'll be able to play with other kids AT THE SAME TIME! Finnaly! It was boring taking shifts on the Sunday fishing tourneys. Hmm... I wonder if you'll be able to particapte in the sports fairs besides the morning arobics...?

Posted by Ch

Well to me Animal Crossing is fun only for a year. After that I get deathly bored of it and it's music.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Animal Crossing is fun... but it gets boring after awhile. Trust me you WILL want to pick up Animal Crossing DS. Its gonna be awesome with the wi-fi and all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My nintendo virtual boy website
[url]www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net[/url]

Posted by Litbut

Animal Crossing, when I first got it 3 years ago, lasted me 3 months, then I played it on and off, and have now started it on the 28th of last month and have still been playing it all day every day. No game could last me longer than AC did.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Dexter:
I couldn't possibly place my toilet in any of the main rooms.

Ha, I had one on every floor!

Anyway, Ac is a great game that I have spent mant MANY long hours playing. Even though I'm not as excited for a sequel, I still hope they make one!

Posted by TheSpider

Oh *** I used to play that like crazy but it started to get boring. havent played it in like, a year.

Posted by Drewboy64

So you get to build your own houses? Is this like The Sims?

Posted by -Shadow-

I've never played the Sims, but I'm going to say no....check out this link. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/review/R40167.html

Posted by Tails

If you can make your own house, I'll love it! It IS weird having the toilet in your bedroom...

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah me to, I love designing houses and making weird things.

Posted by eternalchaos

Quoting Drewboy64: So you get to build your own houses? Is this like The Sims?

Animal Crossing is nothing like the sims. Personally, I think The Sims is better, but I think Animal Crossing for DS is better than The Sims.

1.Animal Crossing: Wild World
2.The Sims 2
3.Animal Crossing

Posted by D.J Cat

I just started playing Animal Crossing today.

Too bad the seasons are messed up and we have winter when its actually summer down here in Australia...

I think I am going to like this game.
I don't have a bed in my house though yet. :(

Posted by The Punisher

For me, it was a blast when I first got it. Then after a while it started getting boring, so I quit playing. If your new to the game though it will seem like digital crack, I was just too busy, and it was getting old.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I never really got into it, but it was fun at first. I also have the DS version, which coro still has to play with me. :mad: but the game is somewhat entertaining.

Posted by D.J Cat

I think it would get much more fun for me, if more people were to play, or to be able to visit other towns.