Tales Of Symphonia

Posted by Granseal

Who played and liked this Tales series game. I really liked the game and enjoyed it enough to stay home on a friday night and play it. Haha which is a rare. I liked how it was almost identical to the great game Tales of Destiny, and it had that classic tales fighting mode which I always enjoy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've played it a little, and am a bit disappointed. I was expecting more from it, I guess. I dislike most of the voice acting, and the only character I really like so far is Genis. The main two do nothing for me. The storyline is all right, I suppose. I'll continue to play it eventually.

Posted by Granseal

It does get better, Genis was my favourite at first also.

Posted by Baconbitzz00

I like this game but I friggin' suck at it. I can't beat that one guy with the weird shaped red sword.

Posted by Black Shadow

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=indigo]This was indeed a great game, and a rare treat, since it was one of the few RPGs I've played recently that I needed to play more than once to actually get everything done. The cut scenes, graphics, and storyline in this game are superb, and the play style kept me playing it for somewhere around 300 hours altogether, which is rare for me. The only game I've played more that came out in recent years is F-Zero GX, which is probably my favorite video game of all time.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Riku

i loved this game sooooooo much. this has to be one of my favo games of all time. i hated lloyd at first but as the story went on i began to like him. kratos is by far the coolest charectar of the game and coolest of many games. there is so much about this game that i loved. i recomend this game to anyone who likes rpgs

Posted by Klarth

It's a pretty **** good game... I bought it in October, didn't go home until December, played it for a week (barely slept, completed it) and then left home, bringing my gamecube with me. I plugged it in without a voltage adapter ('tis American) and the power supply exploded... My replacement recently arrived, so I think I'll start playing again. The storyline is thoroughly gripping.

Unfortunately, it's not nearly as good as Tales of Phantasia, which I've played and replayed about twelve times since I discovered it last summer.

Posted by LinksPast

I loved this game, I beat it already and Presea is my favorite character. The story and music was done very well. One of the few gamecube titles i claim worthy of playing again. Spoiler (when u beat it u get to use ur extra grade to pimp out ur next new game.) Which is a great feature. Im currently playing it a second time. Still love it.

Has anyone else noticed Lloyds voice sounds and awful lot liek Robin from teen titans?

Posted by sniper

This was quite a good game. I kind of sucked at it at first (died several times on the first few bosses) but once I started learning better strategies it became pretty easy. Also, I hated Genis. :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Eh, Genis was a fun character to play in the coliseum. Especially when you use an AR code for permanent over limits and spam Indignation Judgment.

And the same goes for Lloyd's Falcon's Crest. Man, those beta techs are fun.

Posted by S

The game was really disappointing. It had so much promise but squandered it. I wouldn't play it again, unfortunately. Presea was the shining star in it though, I really enjoyed her character.

Posted by punk_goth_churn

I like some charactars but it tooks too long and i hate the voices.