Zombie Movies

Posted by Hannibal King

I love these movies. Night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, route 666, etc. And now my prayers have been answered. From the creator of the Dawn of the dead and night of the living dead series comes land of the dead. The ultamite zombie movie. it basically goes like this. The last human civilization is located in a citiy in a barren wastland. the people in the city dont get along, there always fighting. the city is surrounded by a wall. For what reason? there is MILLIONS of the walking dead outside. As the city is arguing the zombies organize and break down the wall. the citiy is thrown into chaos. Im definitly going to see it!

Posted by Boner

Yeah, I saw the previews for that movie. It looks ****ing rad! Can't wait to see it.

Posted by Hannibal King

Here's the real synopsis of the movie

In a modern-day world where the walking dead roam an uninhabited wasteland, the living try to lead "normal" lives behind the walls of a fortified city. A new society has been built by a handful of ruthless opportunists, who live in the towers of a skyscraper, high above the chaos on the streets below. Outside the city walls, an army of the dead is evolving, and with the survival of the city at stake, a group of hardened mercenaries is called into action.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Gir_Gone_Krazy/lotdposter.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, route 666, etc. And now my prayers have been answered. From the creator of the Dawn of the dead and night of the living dead series comes land of the dead.

No love for Day of the Dead?

Posted by Hannibal King

what i meant to put in was the trilogy of those. You know dawn of the dead, day of the dead, and night of the living dead.

CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION
Mid-after noon of the dead!:cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"Lunch of the Dead"

Posted by Skitzo Control

For those Brits: Tea Time of the Dead

Upper-middle class: Brunch of the Dead

Stoners: 4:20 of the Dead

Posted by Hannibal King

What your favorite zombie movie gore scene?

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

I'm seeing it twice, and will undoubtly cream my pants both times