Legend of zelda OOT.BEST BOSS!!!!!!

Posted by buddha

Who is your favourite and why.

Posted by D.J Cat

You should say what yours is too, I think.

Anyway, I don't really have a favourite they were all pretty **** good, but the Spirit Temple Boss was fun with the whole turning their powers back against them thing. For memory the music was good too and it made a good ending to my favourite temple.

Posted by Disturbed_one

The fire temple boss was the best!!!!!!

Posted by Hannibal King

Bongo Bongo was pretty fun and funny

Posted by G-Sides

This belongs in the "Zelda" forum. :-\

I enjoyed fighting Morpha, though.

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Twinrova was fun. :)

Posted by coromoro

Phantom Ganon, definitely. :)

Posted by come

phantom ganon

Posted by Ant

Twinrova and Gannondorf. Both for the reflecting of the powers thing.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

The Twinrova fight was awesome. I didn't even care that I got my *** kicked the first time I tried them. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ganon.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I enjoyed Twinrova. That was the best boss battle I've had in that game in my opinion. It may have been a little easy for me, but I just loved absorbing their attacks with the Mirror Shield and firing it back at them. Pwned by your own attack, how sad.:cool:

Posted by Jak Pattinson

the ganon one where u killed the paintings of him with ur arrows was fun. i like reaction time 'mini-games'. the witches were really hard for me.

Posted by maian

Twinrova.

Posted by JMT

Either the mirror link (does that count?) if not then ganon, playing tennis with his energy attack, lol.

Quoted post: Either the mirror link (does that count?) if not then ganon, playing tennis with his energy attack, lol.

Dark (or was it Shadow) Link is a mini-boss. So I'd say it counts.

Posted by Zeta

Volvagia. I enjoy a good game of "Whack-a-Wyrm".

Posted by FerreTrip

BON-go-bon-go! BON-go-bon-go! I had a LOT of fun with that guy! The way he constantly played the arena, it was kickass. He even made a wierd sound with the music he made! Just the fact he was playing the arena like a drum got me. He's a cool ending to an evil (no pun intended) dungeon.

Posted by Jerry Rice

I loved the two witches in the Spirit Temple.

Posted by FerreTrip

Hmmm...You know, I have to admit, however, that Ghoma is pretty fun for the fact you can beat her in, like, less than a minute. Hell, I bet you'd get Half-Minute Man!! XD

Posted by ScudZteR

As D.J Cat and a few others said, Twinrova and Ganondorf were the best because of the using their own powers against them but between them...Twinrova because its double the fun :D

Posted by needhelp

I liked Volvagia and Twinrova the best.

Posted by Xero

Quoting buddha: Who is your favourite and why.

Twinrova, cuz shes fun to fight. Shes not hard if you compare her to ganon's ghost.

Posted by ExoXile

I just love them all, more each time i play the game.

Posted by Xqars

All the bosses were absolutely awesome. I hope Twilight's are just as good. Anyways, I liked Bongo Bongo the most. He looked the coolest. The hardest bosses for me were Bongo Bongo and Ganon (the only ones i had to use a fairy on when fighting for the first time) I thought the funnest was the fight with Twinrova.

Posted by Eludiac

u know what would be a great boss? if ganondorf somehow got outta his "prison" and found majoras mask. now THAT would be a good boss....

Posted by Seres Aran

Erm... I'd have to say Twinrova, Volvagia, and Bongo Bongo. Didn't really like Phantom Ganon or Morphius (or was it Morphus? *Sigh* It's been so long...). I also like King Dodongo... he was awesome. Barinade wasn't too bad either... my favorite Zelda boss of all time is Agahnim the Dark Wizard, but I suppose that's for another thread so... yeah. Disregard him.

Posted by Colonel

Twinrova. Because i just injoyed using the mirror shield, and reflecting fire at the ice witch and vice versa.

Posted by Stalolin

This thread has made me realize that every boss in OoT is fun.

Every single one. Except for the boss in Jabu Jabu. That guy is lame because it's annoying to constantly run around in a circle. Then again, I didn't like the whole Jabu Jabu dungeon that much.

Posted by The Punisher

Gannon the Beast. I had so much fun with that. :)

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Stalolin: This thread has made me realize that every boss in OoT is fun.

Every single one.

We're on the same lavel there!
Cept, i didn't have to read the thread to realize.:cool:

[quote]Except for the boss in Jabu Jabu. That guy is lame because it's annoying to constantly run around in a circle. Then again, I didn't like the whole Jabu Jabu dungeon that much.
I didn't like the Jabu Jabu dongeon either, at first.
Later on i come to love it, same goes for the boss. :)

Posted by Xero

I'm gonna go with twinrova. Shes just fun...and easy. Ganon's ghost would be second, cuz its also intense, but if you know how to aim, it becomes easy too...

Posted by Alucard La croix

Twinrova most def! ^_^

Posted by Volgin

The Final Battle against Ganon deffo, whilst Twinrova is good fun too. I also like the Fire Dragon one too (forgot it's name, not Dodongo, the other one).

Posted by Colonel

I injoyed Twinrova, and Giant Dedongo or whatever.

Posted by linkfreak112

the last battle with ganon on oot wind waker will always have a place in my heart

Posted by Sk2k52

Phantom Ganon was much funner than the real deal, and the funnest boss I can recal, also hardest ><

Quoted post: also hardest ><

No way.

Posted by Azure Wolf

SHYADOU RINKU! <3
Shadow Link! A cliche yes...but who cares? He rawked...
Him and Volvagia. Who doesn't love bashing a giant, flaming dragon on the head with a giant hammer XD

Posted by HELLbillie

phantom ganon and ganon

Posted by Dog

Bongo Bongo, Volvagia, Ganon.

Posted by Hyper

Bongo Bongo. I loved that temple and he was a great boss.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting HELLbillie: phantom ganon and ganon

WOW you revived a really old thread

Posted by Viccica

I would have to say Twinrova. I loved when they came together when you beat them the first time, because they turn from ugly old hags to a kick *** looking chick. And the whole, their powers against them thing. That was nice.

I hated Bongo Bongo. He was so ****ing easy. >.>;; Same with all the other bosses. The only ones that gave me any trouble was Twin Rova and Ganondorf, because you had to climb up that stupid ****ing tower whenever you fell. -.-

Posted by SaintNerevar

Ganondorf and Gohma. (I thought Gohma was cool because it is the only boss i have ever beaten in seven seconds).

Posted by Iris

Phantom Ganon was too easy for me. Probably because I hid in an area where I couldn't be hit and just aimed my arrows toward the middle and waited for him to jump into range :( Bongo Bongo was harder than he was fun. The giant octopus inside Jabu Jabu was just horrible. Twinrova and the final Ganon were best.

Posted by Dog

I agree with what Iris said about the Giant Octorok. It was annoying. I used deku nuts and the boomerang to make it somewhat easier.

The bosses that was super easy, would probably have to be Ganon, Gohma, Giant Dodongo, the Jabu-Jabu boss and Twinrova.

Funnest was what i mentioned earlier.

My favourite temple would have to be the Spirit and Shadow.