Finally!

Posted by brownoystercult

What seemed like an eternity of all hell, I finally achieved 100% completion on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas!

I figured most of you wouldn't care, but to me, it's a big accomplishment.

Posted by Boner

Actually, that is a big accomplishment. Even with the use of a strategy guide, that would be something to be proud of. That game is packed with all sorts of sh!t. Now, erase your memory card and start all over :P

Posted by Crazy K

Im so tired of SA. I played so much VC and GTA 3 that it was just so the same **** thing all over again. Anyways one of these days I will finish the game completly.

Anyways I give ya props Uchiha. :)

Posted by Arczu

There really must be tons to do in that game... hmm...

That's pretty good from what I can see. 100% on anything usually is an accomplishment. Now you can run around the city causing a ruckus all day! Heh...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I usually get halfway through GTA then start goofing around. Then get tired of it and play something else.

In short: Good job.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I hardly finish any of the missions in any of these games. I'd rather just fool around.

Posted by vgmaster13

i ususally take a while on SA because of all of the weird cheat codes such as pimp mode, Yakuza mode, and cars fly. But in the end i usually finish it but i did manage to beat GTA:Vice City 100% though.

Posted by jessrox

congrats thats a huge acomplishment u should b proud of ur self im no were neer done and im about 2 smash the mother f**ker

Posted by Psy

all i got say, too much free time no im jokeing, anyways good job you took the time to beat the game all the way unlike some of us who just start messing around after a while cause thats what i did once i found cheats for it

Posted by lordmucifer

Hehe Good job, I could never manage the patience to collect those stupid ^&%* Seashells lol. I like my 70 some odd percent . . . it makes me different and unique

Posted by HELLbillie

A milestone aomng many, Well Done

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm at like 5%?

I've killed 82385713257q83257235% of the population?

Good job. :)

Posted by brownoystercult

Anyway, Hellbillie: STOP REVIVING THREADS.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

*******it, I hate it when people revive threads. I tend to not notice the old dates in the older posts.

QUIT DOING THAT, HELLBILLIE! :mad: