Save Trading

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Since all saves for the PSP are digital, then I thought that we could put up some of our saves. I have some perfect saves in a few games (THUG2, Lumines) but need a place to host them. Anyone know one? If so, i would be happy to put them online.

For starters, I have a pretty basic new game that I just started in WipeOut for everyone. It has the Flash class unlocked, as well as about 35 Gold Medals. I would suggest having Gamma Pack 1 in addition to the save, which I will post briefly.

To get this save game to work, simply unzip the file, and move it to /PSP/SAVEDATA folder on your PSP.

[URL=http://mars.walagata.com/w/velvetnightmare/UCUS98612P0000.zip]WipeOut Pure Save: 35 Golds, Flash Class Unlocked[/URL]

Next is my perfect Lumines save for your enjoyment. There is not a lot left to do in it, except explore all the different songs if you have yet to hear them. Now for the save:

[URL=http://mars.walagata.com/w/velvetnightmare/ULUS10002LUMINES.zip]Lumines Save: Perfect Game, All Skins/Song Unlocked[/URL]

And again, to get this save game to work, simply unzip the file, and move it to /PSP/SAVEDATA folder on your PSP.

Posted by Boner

Hey, thanks for sharing the Wipeout Pure save. Saving that file to my PSP ended up overwritting my saved files. But, it's not like I had gotten very far in the game yet. Just a fair warning to others. Perhaps I will be able to share some saved games in the near future.

EDIT: I'd rep you, but I have to spread more around first ;)

It overwrote your saved files? It shouldn't have, but I would suggest saving a copy of your SAVEDATA somewhere on your computer in case something unfavorable happens to your memory card.

Posted by El Capitan

I don't exactly follow, its in my savedata folder. Is that all I do or do I need to do something else?

That's all you do. Copy the entire file though.