Random Quote Game

Posted by Last Fog

Ok, this probably sucks, but who knows. Here's how it works. You bring up a random post and respond to it.

Simply type this into your address bar:

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=XXXXX

and replace the five X's with random numbers and you'll come up with a post. Then you have to quote it and respond to it the best you can.

-----------------------

[quote=ko dude]wats the most hardest vehicles to drive was and wats the nicest ride u have?Well, I don't drive, so I can't really say. Not a big fan of cars either.

Posted by Bebop

[quote=Night Owl]wow, I gotta get me some of those sun glasses you have!
Yeh, sunglasses rock. And in this weather they sure are handy!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=saiyanknight]Ha ha ha alex the kid with aids, who ever that is...6/10

don't laugh at aids.

Posted by sabre

[quote=squirlboy]thanks and sory about the mix up I just causednp

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Misoxeny]Tell me sweet little lies.

I love you.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jack Pattinson: Nice job, buddy.

Thanks. :)

Posted by Poison

Quoting Hannibal King: I thought the two were fine games, the music went well with the gameplay but the some levels were harder the hell

Hannibal King, more like fag master.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Vampiro: I saw this on the news last thursday. I can understand why they might want to modernize the looney tunes, but come on... they aren't even the Looney Tunes anymore. So idiotic.

Why couldn't they just update the classic cartoons instead of revamping the whole thing?

Just to p[FONT=Arial]i[/FONT]ss you off.;)

Posted by Axis

[Quote=Dark Elf]No. That really happened to my friend. I couldn't think of a dumb thing that I did. I have one now. About a month ago, I sat in a laundry basket and slid down the stairs. Never again. Lets just leave it at that.
Haha, you dumb fu[b][/b]cker.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Shin-Ra]Varg Vikernes has some really nice, hypnotic bass lines. Other than him, Justin Chancellor (I love his style), Necrobutcher, Mortiis, Vratyas Vakyas and Geezer Butler.

and i shall see you, sir, in valhalla

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting TendoAddict: Great, because when I think Video Games, I think MTV.[/sarcastic]

No you don't! :mad:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro: It'll be by dumb luck that Kolo will win. So meh.

No, Kolo won't win, because he sucks. :mad2:

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting sniper: Hm, aren't ingrown toe nails enough reason to not go?

No, but a lack of coloring book and map may be.:(

Posted by Poison

Quoting Crazy K: Anyways I went to the doctor today and lost 4 more pounds, now I weigh 270.

Anyways I hope to get pictures soon. I will get a disposable camera but It may take a wile to get it developed and all that.

Stop bumping your thread to tell us you lost 4 pounds (Probably by taking a hard dump). It

Posted by Caryatid

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: My actions are based on consequences. As stupid as it may sound, I very rarely do spontaneous things, and I always try weigh the possible outcomes in my head before I do anything.

Eh, that's what makes some people so boring. Spontaneity is a necessary part of life.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The Bathroom Zombie: I'm heartbroken that my favorite game is no longer in the arcade; what happen?

Someone set up us the bomb.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Angelwing: Now I am not suggesting anymore games to you.

:-*

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Quoting "Darkelf": No. That really happened to my friend. I couldn't think of a dumb thing that I did. I have one now. About a month ago, I sat in a laundry basket and slid down the stairs. Never again. Lets just leave it at that.

Was it fun?

Posted by G-Sides

[quote=Sabredog]...>=(

I know how you feel. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

Got bored, did multiples.

Quoting Dark: You two bicker like children. :)

Yeah, well, at least my mom isn't a slut.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I'll have to look at it. Sounds somewhat interesting, but I am guessing it is a little young for my taste.

Now, now, Velvet, we all know that no girl is too young for your tastes.

Quoting Vampiro: four point zero

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that stupid dog.

Quoting Alastor: Anyway, congrats to me. Pretend you care so I can feel good about myself. :)

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Quoting Vampiro: Why couldn't they just update the classic cartoons instead of revamping the whole thing?

Why couldn't you just shut up and not cry like a little girl?

Quoting The Judge: hm, this character seems interesting, but overall the sig is too layered (I'm not one to speak). 7/10

I know you are but what am I?

Quoting 007 ninja: YEAH SURE

WHATEV

Quoting The Judge: And, Khaos, I did not know that. Thank you. :)

D[b][/b]amn right you didn't!

Quoting Map42892: cloud and seph's return was my favorite part. to this day forward, sephiroth in KH is the most hardest boss in... i think... any game.

Map has a boyfriend, Map has a boyfriend! Map and Sephy sittin' in a tree...

Quoting The Judge: You forget that Mod Votes count for two and Ant thought he was a good mod, so yeah.

Mod votes count for nothing, Ant was wrong, I am smarter than you, everybody loves me, I have an 8" penis, and I am not a compulsive liar.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[Quote="Vampiro"]I saw this on the news last thursday. I can understand why they might want to modernize the looney tunes, but come on... they aren't even the Looney Tunes anymore. So idiotic.

Why couldn't they just update the classic cartoons instead of revamping the whole thing?

There, there, its ok! Just buy the old ones on video!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Scorpion]StewieGriffin0o: Where do you live? What state?
AbercUtie2541: Umm how about none of you r ****in business im not in the moood for all of you ****IN middle schooler
AbercUtie2541: s
StewieGriffin0o: Such profanity.
StewieGriffin0o: Does that make you feel older?
StewieGriffin0o: I guess it isn't bad since you only have 3 months to live.
StewieGriffin0o: Hey, you seem cranky, are you on your period?
AbercUtie2541: yea
AbercUtie2541: Yea and i have leprosy
AbercUtie2541: SO **** OFF YOU ****IN LITTTLE KID
StewieGriffin0o: You do relize if you had leprosy and it was so bad you only have 3 months to live you wouldn't be strong enough to go to school.
StewieGriffin0o: Also you would be quarintined.
AbercUtie2541: uMM NO I WOULDENT
StewieGriffin0o: You would be among the CDC.
StewieGriffin0o: Um yeah you would.
AbercUtie2541: so go on sumwhere and go **** your self in not in the ****in mood
AbercUtie2541: um no i wouldent
StewieGriffin0o: It is a deadly disease which has been rid of in the United States so if it were you would be in the CDC.
StewieGriffin0o: Also your limbs would be rotted.
AbercUtie2541: I KNOW... i HAVE IT
StewieGriffin0o: You couldn't type.
StewieGriffin0o: How are you typing?
StewieGriffin0o: ARE YOU MAGIC!?
StewieGriffin0o: OMFG!
StewieGriffin0o: YOU ARE!
AbercUtie2541: No your lims wouldent be rotted its a skin disease so learn what the **** yoru talking about and yes it is still around in asia and i went to asia and got it
StewieGriffin0o: Um no retard, your limbs fall of as well you retard.
StewieGriffin0o: You wouldn't be allowed back into the United States.
StewieGriffin0o: I just studied deadly viruses you moron.
AbercUtie2541: Wow we know how to spell did you 6th grade teacher teach you that?
StewieGriffin0o: Yes.
StewieGriffin0o: I just became literate.
StewieGriffin0o: I have Ebola too, and leprosy.
StewieGriffin0o: So I win!
AbercUtie2541: Hunny i know what the **** im talking you "MORON" and i know what you can and can not do beacuse it takes a year to find out if you ahve leporsy IM a senior in high school i know what the **** im talking about so go **** your self and stop talking to me ill go to jail for talking to you cuz your so **** young
StewieGriffin0o: I have more infectious diseases than you!
StewieGriffin0o: No, you don't.
StewieGriffin0o: That brings up another point.
StewieGriffin0o: You wouldn't be allowed in school with leprosey.
AbercUtie2541 signed off at 5:01:01 PM.

I JOINED THE BANDWAGON! And I beat her, I have more fake infectious diseases! She is a b*tch!

haha, leprosey

Posted by The Judge

Quoting MetalVox~55 or whatever: I don't care what happens in this part of VGC. Have at it, and any reports on posts will be met with an instant delete. Thanks.

~Vox

First, that'd be "deletion." And secondly, I dunno, I can't think of a secondly.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Majesty]This was here before the backup... She'd do perfectly well as mod of those boards.

Edit - ****, I forgot the poll. could someone please splice one in?

hi jack

Posted by Shade

[quote]Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Pft. Jesse? Do something? Madness, I tell ye!

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Majesty: An eight. Great in parts, stumbly in others, a good read all round.

bring on a sequel! er...

Are you kidding me, Jack? That story was horse shat.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Shake It Brother: [color=#ff6633] It just had to be done.

Full Name:
Birthdate:
Marital Status:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Backround:
Virginity:
Shoe Size:
Height:
Weight:
Screenname:
E-Mail Address:
Favourite Food:
Favourite Drink:
Feel free to add more.
[/COLOR]

Full Name:Matthew Joeseph Shotwell
Birthdate:11/06/87
Marital Status: Single
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey/Blue
Backround: A Mushroomhead Wallpaper that my frie----- OH! THAT background. I'm your average white kid with teen angst. >_>
Virginity: Um, yes?
Shoe Size:10 1/2
Height: 6' 2"
Weight:145lbs
Screenname: Kiwi Is Kawaii (AIM)
E-Mail Address: [email]Talon871@hotmail.com[/email] or [email]SSJMaxx@yahoo.com[/email]
Favourite Food: Anything that can go on a grill.
Favourite Drink: Coke with lime or cherry.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=demonblade]Im artistically violent...but thats about the extent of my artistic capabilites go

VIOLENCE IS SO COOL.

Posted by EggplantWizzard

Quoting Mitch Hedberg: I used to do drugs, I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
^

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The first one I tried (00211), it wouldn't let me view it. Must've been on the mod board or something.

But instead, I discovered this awesomeness:

[quote=Lazy Guitar]Trigger is a fun vampire.

Yeah, she sure can suck....

Blood, of course.