Metal Gear Solid 3

Posted by Zack_Neff

Wow MGS3 was sooooo cool, even thoug i bought it like 3 months ago and beat it in 2 weeks but wow the storyboard was great and the abilities and everything! omg that was greatest storyboard ever! my favoreite part is when ur about to have sex with that spy but NOOOO THE COBRAS COME AW CRAP I WAS ABOUT TO GET SOME FROM A EXTREMELY SEXY SPY! o well i didnt think they would have that on a game anyways. POST THE COOL STUFF
,Zack

the little piggey said "wee wee wee" and ran all the way home and got raped by OSCAR!!!! *oscar*

Posted by Crazy K

I think you mean the story not the Storie boards. See Storie boards are like drawn out scenes. I think you messed up on that.

Anyways I did not play MGS3 yet, but I am actually thinking about buying it soon.

Posted by Fiindil

can you stop with the spoilers please? us filthy europeans can't play it yet :)

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Right about now i could start writting about how amazing this game is, and how it depicts the beauty of true sacrifice for what one believes in. But Rayden, i mean Big Boss, can do it much better than i.

All i want to add to this topic is that if you've beaten the game and think it's Snake's story, you're deadly wrong i think. "The Boss" is the true lead character in this particular MGS game, i believe it is her story as much as it is Snake's.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

Looks intersitng and am a casual fan of the MG series, even if thy don have their flaws. I think this 'survival' aspect seems a bit of a flax but I'll play it to make m final decision. When does it hit UK shores by the way?

Posted by Burn

I have had trouble getting into the game. It starts off being pretty difficult and not as much fun as I need. I am waiting for a nice rainy day to come along that will force me into it. Until then I play mercenaries.

Posted by foxhound_5

spooiler dont read if not have game

yes the story line is good and for you who havent got it why would you read about a game that you want to by... you have to be smater there will be spoilers.

so any ways my favrit part would be behind the water fall i left the transmitter in my back....

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting foxhound_5: spooiler dont read if not have game

More like, dont read the spoiler if you dont have the game

Quoting Foxhound_5: yes the story line is good and for you who havent got it why would you read about a game that you want to by... you have to be smater there will be spoilers.

Yes, the story line is good and for those of you who have not bought the game shouldn't have read the post. You have to be more cautious and not read spoilers. Oh yeah, you have to improve your english.

Quoting foxhound_5: so any ways my favrit part would be behind the water fall i left the transmitter in my back....

so anyways my favorite part would be..Oh hell I can't even make it out.

I was bored :o

Posted by Yoshikiller483

This one of the best games ive played. The whole feeling of being in the jungle instead of a building i liked better. The bosses were clever and fun to fight. I could not put this down due to the storyline. I played and finished it in at least 2days. This one of my favorite games and probly will be the last one on the ps2 but konami gave it their best and it is now my favorite game and i have only played these 2 days because it was a rental game. By far this is the best game of all year.