What was your first SNES game?

Posted by Ch

Mine was Donkey Kong Country. It came with my SNES.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Mine came with Super Mario World, therefore making it my first SNES game. I played that all the time when I first got it.

Posted by Dexter

I got a little box filled with games when I first got my Super Nintendo, so it is difficult to mention my first. I remember Harley's Humongous Adventure was one of the first games I played when I first hooked up my Super Nintendo.

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Super Mario World. It came with my system. :) Back then gaming bundles actually saved you money. Although I got A Link to The Past soon after I got Mario.

Posted by Al Borland

Super Mario World. I can't remember my second game. The only way I know Super Mario World was my first game is because it came bundled with the system.

Posted by Megatron

Super Mario World. It came with my SNES. I can't remember what my 2nd game was though. Maybe Tecmo Super Bowl or Mortal Kombat II.

Posted by Xero

Quoting User 245: Mine was Donkey Kong Country. It came with my SNES.

COOL! mine too! It came with my Super NES. I love this game and I still think its tha best. :devil:

Posted by Bubblez

Super Mario World also was my first S-Nes game, it came with the console. Can't remember my second game...

Posted by William

Like many, many others, my first Super Nintendo game happened to be Super Mario World as well, due to the fact that it came with my SNES.

Posted by Seproth

Mine was Crono Trigger. But I don't have it no more... :(

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country

Posted by Gamerguy

Quoting User 245: Mine was Donkey Kong Country. It came with my SNES.

Mine too, came with DKC

Posted by masamune132

mine would have to have been Earthbound. Im almost entirely sure that it was my very first but I cant remember all that well b'cause I was like 5 when I first played a snes.

Posted by Grasin

Mine was Mario Allstars

Posted by Slyder

My forst SNES game was Brandish. A fairly odd game for SNES. It's like zelda but way different.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My SNES came with SMW, so that was my first, but the first that I asked my Dad to buy right away was FFII, and the first that I saved up to buy myself was DKC.

Fei-on

Posted by Spinal

super mario world, becaus it came with my snes and i would buy it first anyway if it didn't.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Mine was probably Super Mario World. But the first one I actually played was Final Fantasy 2.

Posted by Jezex

I started off with about 20 cuz my parents used 2 play it B4 i was born :D imagine that
I had Plok : The shaitest game in the world; where is my flag? grrr now 4 an epic quest
Super mario world: gr8 game
Super mario all stars: even better
I had Superscope original: that bazooka thing is awesome; shoot the green things
Joe & Mac 1: Hillarious cavemen have to rescue all the stolen prostitutes
and a few more.. not gonna list em... waste of post space...
I also had a NES with the original Gold plates Leg of Zelda...

Posted by -Shadow-

Super Mario World. *of course*

Posted by loony636

I got Super Mario World first too. Super Mario World was one of the better games for the SNES. I think that Nintendo should remake it and some of the other NES classics.

Posted by Slade

Quoting loony636: I got Super Mario World first too. Super Mario World was one of the better games for the SNES. I think that Nintendo should remake it and some of the other NES classics.
I'm not sure what system you are saying it should be remade to, but it's already released on GBA, as are many other Ninty classics.

Mine was most likely SMW, though it could've been Act Raiser(highly underrated) or Final Fantasy II... My brothers had already owned the system for a while before I was old enough to actually "play" it(about 4 years old), so they already had a few games.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Super Mario World.

Posted by Inferno

When I got my SNES it came with Super Mario World, Mario Allstars, and Super Double Dragon. I think I played SMW first since I know I beat it that same day.

Posted by World8

This will shock all of you, but I played SMW first. But I bet the few of you who played that rare little title first are glad, its an amazing game.

Posted by Axis

Our SNES came with Donkey Kong Country and we bought Super Mario World along with it. I still think these 2 games are probably my favorite on the system. Now, only if Revolution will have a launch like this.

Posted by DeViaNt

I got mine for Christmas of 1989 or 1990, whichever year it first came out. I believe it came with the SMW, i know for a fact the first game i bought was LOZ: Link to tha Past. I still love that game<3

Posted by Oilslick

Mine was super mario kart and jurassic park. obviously i played mario kart first :)

Posted by Light

i got The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past with mine it was given to me by some relitives and that's the only one they would let me take

Posted by Burn

super mario world.

then tecmo super basketball. that jawn was amazing.

Posted by VicE

Super Mario World, got it with the system along with Link to the Past and Mario Paint.

Posted by ExoXile

TloZ: Alttp.
What i can remember....

Posted by GameMiestro

Super Mario World

Posted by gamer_net

I got a few games with my snes for christmas. I got Super Mario World, Populous, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Super Mario All-Stars. Plus I got quite a few NES games that christmas too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Super Mario World and Super Mario All-Stars came with the system.

MKIII was the first game other than those, though.

Posted by Zeta

First SNES game I owned: Super Mario World

First SNES game I played: Super Mario All-Stars or Beauty and the Beast, I forget which.

Posted by Klarth

I was never allowed a SNES (my first console was an N64) because my parents hated me, but I'm pretty sure the first I ever played was Yoshi's Island.

Posted by Echo

My SNES came with Super Mario World. Second game was either Super Mario Kart or Super Mario All Stars, I got those two about the same time.

Posted by Luigi182

Mine was Contra 3: The alien wars. I had just bought the core system with no games and 1 controller and I couldn't afford to buy another game at the time. So, there I was limited to renting games as my only way to play them. About a month after I got it, my uncle came over and saw that I had an SNES, and because he wanted to try playing games on it, he took me to Circus world(the toy store in the mall at the time) and had me pick one out for him to buy as "an early birthday" present(my birthday wasn't for another 9 months).

So I picked out Contra 3. We got it home and he, my little brother and I spent the rest of the afternoon taking turns on 2 player mode, where we got stuck on stage 3 for the longest time...

Posted by Creedence

I got Megaman X first. I played that and got tired of it lost the passwords and started again so many times. I got it in 1998 and beet it finaly in 06. it took me 8 years but it was worth it.

Posted by Raptor

Super Mario World. Really. Really!

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Seeing as how saying Super Mario World was my first, though correct, would be somewhat obvious I'll list the other games we got that Christmas for it:

The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Populous
Sim City
Super Mario Kart

Posted by Desperado

Super Mario World

Yes sir

Posted by G-Sides

dk country came with the system, but my dad had bought me earthbound, tiny toons: buster busts loose, and yoshi's island and gave them to me the same day i got the console.

Posted by Litbut

I got an SNES with Super Mario World.

Posted by coolness432

believe it or not my first SNES game wasn't Super Mario World,my mom's friend 5 or so years back got rid of her SNES and I got it with all the games
Paper Boy 2
Tecmo Super Bowl
and a lot of other NHL NFL and baseball games.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Donkey Kong Country, I still have it. man thats a good game

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Super Mario World. that game kicks ***

Posted by Sr. Arrogant Bastard

mine was Super Mario World

my second was F-Zero then Donkey Kong Country, i got it for 5 bucks from the nintendo power club, i still remember getting it in the mail along with Super Mario All-Stars the one with Super Mario World on it aswell.

Posted by Andrew33

Well i went to goodwill 2 months ago and i bought a super nes because i was obsessed with getting one and it came with a snes,2 controllers,super mario world and mario paint,a nintendo pad,a mouse for snes.But then i bought there 2 more games.One called zombies ate my neighbors and ultraman(WHICH SUCKSASS!!)I first played super mario world but i use to play it on gba until when i got a SNES i realised that super mario world was first on SNES.