how late do you stay up playing games?

Posted by unholy darkness

1 stay up until 12:30 so i can watch inuyasha, how late do you stay up, and what game r u playing at the time, probably something by "insomniac" games ah ha ha ha! i'm so funny, Ok i know i'm not really that funny.

Posted by boomstick

Depends, I've stayed up pulling all-nighters on games before, espically if it's rental or something and it's due the next day.

Posted by Dark Link

If it involves World of Warcraft...Mostly til 2am.
Any other games...it depends on how hooked I am.
I actually had it where in Super Monkey Ball 2. I stayed up til 4:30am just trying to beat Final Master's Extra Level. It was a PAIN!!!

Wasted this much on the final level
> 91/99 Lives
x 8 / 8 Continues Since I used one on Expert and Master levels
----------------
= ~ 883 Failed Tries O_o

Now...When the Zelda: Twilight Princess GCN Game comes out...Expect me to pull All Nighters on that game :p

Posted by Dexter

I've pulled several game playing all-nighters before. Those nights have gradually been declining through the years. I suppose it is due to the fact that there haven't been many games that have allured me so powerfully. Sometimes my nephews and sister come over and we play numerous multiplayer games all night, such as Super Smash, Perfect Dark, Mario Party, Bubble Bobble, etc. My family's so much fun.

Posted by Crazy K

It all depends. Now that Im loosing all this weight and becoming more active, I dont play video games that much anymore. But If im into a game seriously time can fly. I was playin FF7 just a wile ago and I was playing it, got pretty far then realised it was about 1:00am and realised I been playing for like 2-3 hours straight.

Same with GTA games I would seriously stay up till like 2 or 3. One of these days Im going to have a friend over and me and him are going to play all freaken night long then sleep the next day.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Depends on the a game. I usually never stay up to play dungeon based games, but mission based and stuff like that... I'm usualy up all night if it's a really good game.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Depends. If its smash, I'll just go to sleep, chances are no ones playing with me. If its an RPG, depending how sucked in I'm in it. Anything else might distract me.

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

11:30, I need at least 10 hours to fuction right, and i only get to sleep in maybe once a week.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I hardly stay up late playing games. Usually until 11 or 12. The latest I remember staying up for was 3:30.

Posted by crimsoncinder

Depends on how tired I am. Any where from 11 to all night

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

I usually go to bed at around 1:30 when Im playing games. Otherwise, if its an RPG that im into, Ill stay up until like 3:00

The latest that Ive ever stayed up playing games is back when I was like 7 I stayed up all night once trying to get past Ice Cap Zone on Sonic 3

Posted by buddha

half life 2,ff7 and baldurs gate all kept me up past the 5 in the morning mark.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Usually somethere between 11.00pm-1.00am. I have never stayed awake all night playing games. Although it will probabally change when the exams are over, I will be staying up untill 2.00 or 3.00 on a regular basis and I'll probabally stay up all night sometimes. You see, I can because there are soo many games I havn't played yet, you wouldn't beleive it. As of June 22nd, when the exams are over, I will begin playing games again. Wahoo I can't wait![/COLOR]

Posted by Jak Pattinson

for me, it realy goes down to the day. and also the game i'm playing. if its supere addictive, like disgaea, then i'd spend a good few hours up til 2 in the morening playing it. only on weekends and friday nights/holdays though. weekdays i tend to stop at around 10.30pm. it's great then, because i can get some sleep too.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[FONT=Arial Narrow]I usually call it a night at 11:30. As far as Zelda, Symphonia and Baten are concerned, I have been known :double: [/FONT]

Posted by Mini Rebew

11:30 on weeknights, but on weeekends it can get as late as 5 in the morning, depends on if i have friends over or something.

Posted by Ch

Well I usually play until 12:30 to 2:00am on summer nights. I really don't get to play games during the school year.

Posted by coromoro

I don't usually stay up playing games nowadays, since I mostly stay up to go on my computer.

When I'm with a friend, however, we can stay up all night playing games. :)

Posted by Shade

The most I remember is staying up with my friend and playing Final Fantasy X until 12. We then proceeded to play Madden 2005 until around 4:00 am.

And of course, those super addictive GBA games. When Ruby first came out, I had about five of my friends over. We'd play the game and battle periodically until 7 am. Good times. :)

Posted by Speedfreak

I stayed up till 8 AM once playing Project fucking Gotham with Y2KMisifit. THE GIT WOULDN'T LET ME GO.

Posted by Big Boss

Today I stayed up playing Unreal Tournament 2 for the Xbox with Ryan. Man, what a fun game. It's certainly a pleasure to play over the much slower, limited Halo 2. Plus, no ugly battle rifles.

Posted by Crazy K

As a matter a fact, this thursday is my last day of school and my friend is coming over, I told him we are going to play all night. My brother was mad when I told him but oh well.

Posted by Mystic Hero

For me it all depends on the game. Fighting games I mainly play when I'm with friends so that really won't get me to stay up late. AMF kind of RPG or adventure game will usually get me to stay up until anywhere between 12 midnight and 2 AM. I only pull all nighters when I'm with friends. We'd play pretty much an y multiplayer game, whatever would get us to stay up longest. We've had 2 AM tournies of Mario's Tennis, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Metroid Echoes, Smash, anything at all that would keep us busy until about 10 or 11 AM.

Posted by Bebop

Lately I've been playing to about midnight becuase I've been going to bed alot later (earlier techinically). Usually I don't play games that much at all but sometimes I've played many hours during the day as opposed to the night.

Posted by Random

Probably 2 am est. I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics and Breath of Fire III Since I sold my XBox/PS2/Gamecube off. I've just been playing older games but still Great Great Games!

Posted by inequity

The only games I can recall playing until the wee hours of the morning (3:00am) would have to be Prince of Persia: Sands of time and Earthbound. I never intend to play for so long, I just get caught up in it and forget what time it is.

Posted by jake102690

I stay up usually until around 11:30 or 12:00 in the morning playing either The Sims 2 or any of the Jak and Daxter Trilogy or any of the Ratchet and Clank series.

Posted by Chronic

I ussally stay up til 12am playing KOTOR 1&2 on x-box or just playing San Adreas killing a few hookers. ;)

Posted by kinco

I've been pulling in 8-10 hour grinds on EQ2 lately, I usually play until I doze off and get booted from my ground :P. But I usually crash around 2-3AM

Posted by Fate

I once went on a 34-hour Kingdom Hearts run without food, water, or using the bathroom. Not exactly my best idea. RPGs seem to unhealthily consume my time.

Posted by Majeh717

well when i dont have school or if im going to skip that day than i wake up at like 12:00pm than stay up playing OWSW tell 6:00am

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I usally play until 1am, but I have done 48 hour game binges before.

The longest I've ever played games for was during a game fest with my brother, it went from 2:30 pm Friday until 3 am sunday. We were sooooo tired, but had sooo much fun.

Just for trivia's sake, we played SSX Tricky, NHL Hitz 20-02, Bloody Roar Primal Fury, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, Agent Under Fire and Duck Hunt.

Posted by Arczu

I've been up to 5am once playing a game I couldn't put down... untill I nearly hit my head on the knifeset...

Which is why I go to bed more ordely these days...

Posted by Hannibal King

Dont know if anyone has reliezed that unholy darkness is, insomniac gamer, conkermaster76, and silent assassin. :0

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Fate: I once went on a 34-hour Kingdom Hearts run without food, water, or using the bathroom. Not exactly my best idea. RPGs seem to unhealthily consume my time.

I remember that. My jaw dropped when you told me over the phone. But hey, with KH2 just around the corner....

Posted by Shade

Quoting Fate: RPGs seem to unhealthily consume my time.

Then try my late-night RPG method. Play until you die, easy.

Last Saturday I stayed up until 5 a.m tricking out Nate on SSX3. Stupid friends saying that racing against my 11 Elise is unfair...NOW YOU HAVE AN 11 NATE TO RACE WITH, HAPPY!?!?!?

Posted by Corrupt

Well, I always stay up pretty late into the night, so that's a given. But sometimes, I'll go from 12-1 AM until 4 AM or so playing video games (only 4 AM on weekends). I usually start out with a random Gamecube game, and I just move from game to game for a while. I'll play each game for about 45 minutes to an hour on average; sometimes more, sometimes less. Then if I'm still not tired after that, I'll move on to my PS2 games. After that, I'm usually so tired that I can barely lift myself out of my chair and go to bed. Sometimes I'll even lull myself to sleep while watching the sunrise outside.

Posted by NightmareBassX

It depends. If Im playing an RPG, I'll play til im done with an unfinished conflict. If Im wtih my friends in a 2 player game, then im up all night. But usually til 3:00 or sometimes 5:00.

Off-Topic - But when Super Smash Online comes out, I'll die of starvation, Ill be too consumed with the game, I'll forget to eat :) . And I'll face you all, that is if you will have it :).

Posted by Shade

Two words. Maple Story.

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Wow...I stay up so late playing games,average time would 6:00AM,but I have stayed up to 2:00PM a lot of times,I just can't stop.

Posted by neonmole

Quoting The Dark Harmonixer: Wow...I stay up so late playing games,average time would 6:00AM,but I have stayed up to 2:00PM a lot of times,I just can't stop.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]So basically all night and half of the next day! I wouldn't survive![/COLOR]

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Lol,yeah I just dunno how I do it,but it's almost everyday.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

If i'm really into a game, then until I can't stay awake anymore. By then I'm usually so tired that I fall over and sleep drooling all over my controller.