DragonBallZ Budokai: Tenkaichi

Posted by GreyFox38

Yep another Budokai game from Atari. Supposedly this game will have up to 60 playable characters (oh but wait isn't that how many characters were supposed to be in the 3rd one?) and is to be released in November. I personally liked the 1st and 2nd one but the 3rd one was kinda crappy to me. And I also saw images of the game and it looks like you will finally be able to play as that big fat yellow guy that then turns into the big purple demon thing so that was pretty cool. I will probably rent it when it comes out and see how it is and if I like it, maybe buy it. Here is a link to the site that I found it on-

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonballzbudokaitenkaichi/preview_6125960.html

Tell me what you guys think

Posted by animeinsider

I TOLD YOU MOFOS I TOLD YOU THEY CHANGED THE NAMED THOUGHT IN YOUR FACE GEEKS!!! I WORK FOR THEM ****** but i'll try to get you some info though

Posted by GreyFox36

From what I have heard from my friends and stuff there won't be an online feature but I think that it would be pretty cool if there was, also I watched the video and the game looks like crap because instead of the camera angle showing the side of both of the people who are fighting, it will show the backside of you and the opponet in the background, now I don't know if it was just me but thats what I thought it looked like, check out the video and tell me what you guys think.

EDIT- I know that what I just said was kinda hard to understand but I don't know how to say it any other way so bare with me here.

Posted by kurama2134

well yeah the camera is behind-shoulder view but its not that bad the bad thing is when you play multiplayer the screen is split vertically so both players can have behind-shoulder view.

Posted by vegetaisking

post any sites with videos and pictures. [url]www.dranet.com[/url] is one i heard in a gamespot video i think from e3 that there will be more than 90 caracters and oozaro is playable!!! no joke in a video ill put liknk up in a little while.

Posted by psp

im jw, but do all three of those accounts belong to one person?

Posted by GreyFox36

Really Oozaru will be playable? Well thats what they said in Budokai 3 and they even had a "picture" of him but it was fake so how do you know this one won't be fake either?

P.S. I'm GreyFox38 but my friend changed my password and he wouldn't tell me it and when I requested my new password I never got the e-mail and never have so I just created a new account.

EDIT: WOW, just looked at dranet.com and it really highered my expectations for the game, it really got me excited for it, cause you can play as Bojack, Janemba, Super 17, Baby Vegeta, and a lot more new guys, there are even pictures that show them, wow now I'm really excited for this game. You can even play as the Ginyu Force, all of them.

EDIT 2: http://www.uk.atari.com/third_party/forum/showthread.php?t=10876&page=3&pp=15
Go here for a list of some of the characters, although they are unconfirmed it would be nice to have them in the game. Also this is a good site for images and videos. http://ps2.ign.com/objects/742/742303.html