Survey on impact of computer games

Posted by survey girl

Hi everybody,
I am working on a assignment with the topic "Impact of compter games on their user". I felt thisis the right place to "publish" the survey.
You would really help me with my work if you post any comment to the question, your ideas may leed me to new findings.
Cheers, Survey girl

1. As a user of video games, what is the most important issue you would like to highlight about playing video games?

2. What is the most important positive issue you would consider is the most important benefit virtual worlds provide in comparison the real world?

3. What is the most important negative issue you would consider is the most important weakness virtual worlds provide in comparison the real world?

4. Do you often think of the games while being in the real world and while not being confronted with the equipments and surrounding of your usual play-environment?

5. Do you have a favourite game, if so, why is it your favourite game, what kind of game is it (classification)?

6. Do you play networking/online games? What do you like about this kind of games in comparison to play games on standalone game consoles?

7. What happens if someone in the real world interrupts you while playing?

8. Do you think playing video/computer games is addictive?

9. Have you any idea how the future gaming looks like, let