Star Wars?

Posted by Saruman

What are the names of episodes 7 8 and 9

Posted by Klarth

Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command. Written by Timothy Zahn.

Posted by Dexter

I think I remember reading Heir to the Empire many years ago. I don't remember much, except that there was some mysterious girl who wanted Luke dead and there were some new babies on the way strong with the force.

Posted by Klarth

I think that was Mara Jade, whom he actually married in the end. The kids were Leia and Han's children, Jacen and Jaina.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Admiral Thrawn was such a badass. . . I remember him in the Tie Fighter game too

Posted by Dexter

Didn't Jacen and Jaina become the most powerful of the Jedi?

Posted by Klarth

I think so. They were at the academy on Yavin 4 since its opening.

And as for Admiral Thrawn, yeah, he kicked. I remember seeing him in one or two of the comics, too... Cool-looking guy.

Posted by RandomizeR

Are these books or comics? And where can I find them?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Are these books or comics? And where can I find them?

There's tons and tons of books and comics. You can find them in just about every comic/book store.

Posted by RandomizeR

Thanks, so Comic Town should have them?

Quoted post: Thanks, so Comic Town should have them?

Never heard of the place, but depending on the size, they should. Not to mention that Ep. III just came out, so even if they didn't before, the will probably have them now.

Posted by RandomizeR

From what I'm hearing they sound pretty good. Are they worth buying? And if anyone knows, how many are there?

http://www.wheelon.com/comics/star_wars_comics.htm

Posted by Klarth

Eps seven - nine are books by Timothy Zahn. I also recommend the Rogue Squadron series.

Posted by RandomizeR

thanks guys. I'll go this weekend to buy some.