do you like anime based games

Posted by unholy darkness

anime based games are usually RPG's the menu kind, i don't like those 2 much , but i do like musaahi samurai legend, inuyasha legend of the cursed mask, and ghost in the shell. all of those are free fight games and i like those

Posted by Big Boss

I like Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon, which is the best Gundam game ever (Not saying much there, really...). I also like Budokai 3, which is the first truly good DBZ game for home consoles. I've played a lot more, but they're usually forgettable.

Posted by Speedfreak

As long as that end up as games, and not just an anime film with bits of game every so often, sure.

Posted by Illyria110

only the ones that don't give me motion sickness

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They usually suck unfortunately, so no. But for the few that are good, then yes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, it really depends. For the most part, I don't bother with them, but that doesn't mean that they're all terrible.

Posted by Black_Wolf

The only good thing I've seen come from Anime in the form of a Videogame was Sword of the Berserk: Gut's Rage for the Dreamcast. Sweet game and even better anime series. One of the few I like. So no, for the most part I find them annoying and poorly done. And I'm rather tired of anime being the way of the RPG these days. I would love to see and original American Developer produce RPGs with an American Art Style. That would be a nice change of pace.

Posted by unholy darkness

i forgot to mention final fantasy, i don't like that,budukai 3 is definately a fun game and an americanized anime game would be a good change

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Only if they are RPG games,I am an RPG lover,so I am always kind of like blah,while buying another genre of games,I just beat them too fast,that's why I rent any other genre,unless it's a series I am a fan of.I buy fighting games as well,and if they have to do with anime I will like them,they are usually pretty bloody and violent,althought it doesn't matter I love 2D fighters.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

Just as long as they aren't an insult to the anime. If they make a game about one, it had better be good! Like Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story. Great game.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

The concept of anime games is good, but as has been said, they often fall down in execution. It's sad that so many anime games are so bad that a number of my favorite animes don't have video games. If the Robotech games and most Gundam games had been fun, we might have games based on Esacflowne, The Big O, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, and maybe an action title or three in the Nadesico series. As it stands, anime games are little better than American movie games. Unlike the bad American movie games, however, the bad anime games don't sell enough that every anime gets one, which is just as well in the end anyway, I guess.