Love Love?

Posted by Poison

This happened during my junior year of high school (3 years ago)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awake from my night

Posted by Axis

All I have to say is dont be afraid rejection and you will be fine. At least that's the case with me.

Posted by Shade

I can't tell if this is a work of fiction, or an actual story. Nonetheless, it was a very good read. Especially nice work with the quote from The Raven at the end.

One thing, why couldn't she return the love?

Posted by Poison

[QUOTE=Shade]I can't tell if this is a work of fiction, or an actual story.
This happened to me 3 years ago, so it

Posted by Shade

Actually, I the "my love is lost, I cannot adore," is in there as well. I would mention the name used, but it escapes me. :(

Was her name actually Lilth? Or Lilith?

Posted by brownoystercult

It's amazing how well you can remember an incident that occured three years ago.

I wonder if Lilth is thinking about you right now ;)

Posted by Boner

Quoting Shade: Actually, I the "my love is lost, I cannot adore," is in there as well. I would mention the name used, but it escapes me. :(

Lenore.

Oh, and the line "my love is lost, I cannot adore," is not part of that poem. You are probably thinking of..

Quoted post: From my books surcease of sorrow-sorrow for the lost Lenore-

Edit: Oh yeah, nice story by the way, Poison. It was quite eloquent. You just need to brush up on your grammar a little(spelling and the like). Other than that, I thought it was great.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That was a lovely read, but I'm sorry it didn't work out in the end.

Posted by Morag2

Wow, this was a really funny coincidence that I read this today... considering that on Friday I'm hoping to tell a girl something similar... and I've been scared stiff for the past 2 weeks... I've only liked her for about 6 months though so we arn't as good of friends as you and lilth...

Great read by the way, I liked it.