A few questions about Minish Cap

Posted by Mystic Hero

I was reading some of the books in the mail office and it said something about finding Light Arrows and Mirror Shield. Well does anyone know when and where I can find those. I have gotten teh Magic Boomerang already. Do I need to fuse stones with Tingle and his brothers?

Posted by Nizmo

Yeah, I got the light arrows. They're pretty original. To get them, you have to have first fused kinstones with the person in the house on the left side of Hyrule, then have entered the portal that shows up. After, go to the top floor and use the Gust Jar to suck away the ghost that's lurking around the old man. Later on in the game, the old man that you saved will give you the light arrows. If you didn't save him, then you've missed your chance. That's the only place they're obtainable. The light arrows are obviously much more powerful than normal ones, and you can charge them up before firing.

To get the mirror shield, you have to actually complete the game first. That's going to be a drag if you want it straight away. Anyway, after you complete the game, go to Veil Falls and speak to that Biggoron guy; he'll eat your shield. You won't have a shield at this point in time, but no worries. Come back later and he'll give you the Mirror Shield as a 'come back' gift.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Darn, I did fuse with that guy, but the ghost wouldn't get in my jar:(. I though I needed a different item. No fair now I can't get it.:(

Posted by Xero

If you are in OOT, then the light arrows will be given by Zelda, just before you fight Ganondorf. (go to the temple of time).
As for the mirror shield, you need the sylver gauntlets (spirit temple when young).Then as an adult, go to the spirit temple and follow the the map, eventually youll fight the same creature as for the sylver gauntlets, then get the shield. :devil:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Uh, the title says Minish Cap. I never said anyting about OOT and for the record I know how to get most everything in both OOT and Master Quest.

Anyway, I have another question:

I only have 5 Kinstones left to fuse. Does anyone know the pssable places where I have left to fuse them? I'm done with the Goron fusing mission in case anyone wants to know. Do I have to complete all fusions before I have all the elemental essence?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Green, red, and blue Kinstones come up at random when braking rocks, cutting grass, diving, etc. Yellow kinstones are the only important ones that must be fused. It's likely you'll have left overs of blue, red, and especially green. I for example have around 20 of each of the green ones, about 10 of each of the blue, and 5 of each of the red. This is because I cut every blade of grass, smash every rock, break ever jar in my path. :cool:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Maybe you misunderstood me, but I said the possable places where I may be able to fuse them with people. It's easy to locate Kinstones, you can either buy them or find them in treasure chests, grass, etc. But I want to know where those last five places I have left to go to in order to complete fusing.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Maybe I did. The way you worded it made it sound like you had 5 Kinstones left, and you were looking for the proper place to fuse them. Anyway, I have no clue. I do know some people will fuse with you more than once, so ask people that you've already fused with. I'm still a ways from completing everything in the game.

Posted by SonicBlu

It's pretty hard to say which five kinstones you have left to fuse. My best recommendation to you would be to return to every place you've been so far where you were able to talk to someone and see if you can fuse with anyone. For starters, try going back to Minish Village and talk with the one lone minish out by the docks (you have to swim out to him). If you haven't talked with the mountain hermit on Creneal (sp?) Mountain, you may want to pay a visit with him. Hope this helps you.

Posted by inuyasha kicks

im tryin to get the magic boomerang but i cant get the rest of the tingles to come out. I fused with the first one in eastern hills but the rest wont come out. Im in the middle of the palace of winds and the tingles are annoying me.

Posted by SonicBlu

That's odd. I've always managed to locate all four Tingles as soon as I saw the first one in Eastern Hills. Have you been looking in the right areas?

Tingle #1: South Hyrule Field
Tingle #2: Lake Hylia
Tingle #3: Lon Lon Ranch
Tingle #4: Royal Valley

After you fuse with the last Tingle, return to the first one you saw at South Hylia field. Fuse with him again for your magic boomerang.

Posted by LINK_101

I have goten every item but i need help finding the light arrows.And I also need to know what you get after you get the hole figurine collection.

Posted by Barrysun

Here's some advice, when you are facing the ghost, just keep using the gust jar, just don't give up until that ghost is bagged into your jar.
as for the kinstones question, I have no idea about this one. I just go into minish areas and find some minish that I haven't fused with before.
and for the magic boomerang, you have to explore the 4 dungeons first, you have to lite the candles in each one. (and don't forget the treasure chests and empty your shells at the figure lote before doing so) and you will get this boomerang.