Which is better?

Posted by Hannibal King

Old cartoons or brand spanking new ones?

Posted by The Judge

A bit of both actually. Example loony toons are good, but so is Family guy. As for children's cartoons? Old one's, by far.

Posted by mis0

With the exception of South Park and Family Guy (which I rarely watch anyway), I hardly ever watch cartoons so I don't know what to tell you.

Posted by Boner

Voltron, G.I.Joe, Tansformers, Thunder Cats, etc. Of course, the new ones that are any good end up getting canceled. Invader Zim is a prime example.

Posted by Pit

New ones. I just don't like "old" comedy or "old" action. It looks lame, terrible voices, etc. It's like picking the old Batman program over the new ones :(

Robin: Gee Wiz Batman, looks like the Penguin has pecked himself out of this one!
Batman: That's correct Robin... it looks like the Penguin HAD pecked himself out of this one.

Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, any day.

Posted by Hannibal King

I like both too, ill watch some Invader Zim, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, the REALLY old superhero cartoons, etc.

Posted by Black_Wolf

I agree with both. Back in the day when I wanted serious cartoons w/ action and adventure along w/ comdey, I had Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, G.I.Joe, Johnny Quest, Iron Man/Fantastic Four, S.W.A.T Kats, Biker Mice From Mars, Cowboys of Moo Mesa, etc. Now, the type of humor that I enjoy is in new Cartoons - AquaTeen, Sealab, Southpark, mostly the Adult Swim.

I think kids are getting cheated these days w/ all this crap anime like Inuyusha and the other crap shows like that. I like some anime, Outlaw Star was good and it had both humor and action. But mostly its all crap these days. One of my favorite cartoons right now is The Venture Brothers. That's a kick *** cartoon. Action + Comedy + Puddy (from Seinfeld cuz I Don't know his real name).

Posted by Mystic Hero

I air on the side of both. Yes, the old cartoons were great, but some of the new ones that have came out recently seem to be good also. maybe not all the new ones are to my liking, but there are a few out there that I find to be pretty good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: New ones. I just don't like "old" comedy or "old" action. It looks lame, terrible voices, etc

Yup, though I do enjoy a few old cartoons. But not as many as new cartoons.

Posted by Hannibal King

Quoting Black_Wolf: I agree with both. Back in the day when I wanted serious cartoons w/ action and adventure along w/ comdey, I had Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, G.I.Joe, Johnny Quest, Iron Man/Fantastic Four, S.W.A.T Kats, Biker Mice From Mars, Cowboys of Moo Mesa, etc. Now, the type of humor that I enjoy is in new Cartoons - AquaTeen, Sealab, Southpark, mostly the Adult Swim.

I think kids are getting cheated these days w/ all this crap anime like Inuyusha and the other crap shows like that. I like some anime, Outlaw Star was good and it had both humor and action. But mostly its all crap these days. One of my favorite cartoons right now is The Venture Brothers. That's a kick *** cartoon. Action + Comedy + Puddy (from Seinfeld cuz I Don't know his real name).

Johnny Quest was a good show

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

I can't even remember any of the old cartoons, or even rember watching them. I remember the old mario cartoon. That one owned

Posted by Dexter

A bit of both, actually, but probably more of the older cartoons. Tail Spin, Chip and Dale, Darkwing Duck, and the like were all enjoyed during my childhood. Even Gargoyles and the Batman series were enjoyable for me. I don't believe I would enjoy the cartoons I enjoy now back in those days. I still remember Gummy Bears.

Posted by Prince Redon

I agree with most everyone in this thread...I think both of them are great. For example, I love the new Justice League, but I also love Thunder Cats, and as Dexter said Tail Spin. I don't think I have to mention it, but I love the original Sonic episodes!