Er, is this any good?

Posted by Landon

Still sealed never opened Aladdin version of Big Nose Freaks Out for NES?

[img]http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/98/f2/1b_1_b.JPG[/img]

I know it's an A+ rarity...
I got it on ebay a second ago- It had just been listed when I saw the auction (1 page view) and used BIN immediatley. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought an A+ sealed cart would be.

Anyone know much about this game?
I broke my cardinal rule of never buying sealed games since I can't play them, but I never see A+ rarities still sealed, so I had to get it.
FOr some reason, the guy seems to have a fairly regular supply of the A+ Alladdin rarities, so I am a bit suspect of the "A+" rating possibly not accounting for a large supply of NIB games that are floating out there.

Posted by Tyler Durden

If you haven't already purchased this. I would, just based upon the quality of the box art. It's killer, just look at the screens..

Also, take into account that this game was also translated onto the DreamCast format. So, yea.. get it dude, if you're up to it.

It's alot better than the older version, graphically speaking.

Big Nose Freaks Out

Big Nose The Caveman

Posted by ZEN

Quoting SadisticGrin:

OOH! Another game that has "waterfalls"! YAY!

!!!

Posted by inequity

Yeah, thats an extremely rare game you got. And having factory sealed just makes it better. It was released for the Alladin acessory made by, i think, camerica. Anyway, even if you decided to open it you cant play it unless you have the add-on. Which Is just as rare as the game.

By the way, what was the sellers name?