The Official Avatar and Signature Thread!

Posted by Concerto

Tadah!! XD Post here to show off your avatars and signatures, and to get feedback on them. :)

To start things off... MOOGLE!! And the dance party! ^(^^)^ Enjoy. ^^;;

Posted by Linko_16

I was inspired by an exchange made at Zelda Power to begin a shpiel of signatures themed around What's Her Face of the Team Girl Squad. I chose her because her quotes are the funniest... if only she'd had "I have a crush on every boy!"

Posted by Concerto

^^

I've switched back to the DDRM avatar, and put the Moogley Googley! banner thingie up in my siggie. I'm a moogleholic. ^^

Posted by Klarth

Avatar - Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia.
Signature - The thing that looks like a golf ball is Marvin the Paranoid Android, and the guy on the left is called Zaphod Beeblebrox and has a second head up his nose. Work it out from there, the film's out on may the sixth.

Posted by Concerto

^(OO)^ THE HITCHHIKER MOVIE!?!

... it's up his nose? O.o;; I thought he was purple and had like four arms and two heads? So, the woman is Trillian? Who's the other dude? I guess they had to take some creative shortcuts, since so many appendages would be hard to manipulate.

Posted by Klarth

Looks like they had to make a few changes... Ford's African (I can guess it's him by the towel draped around his neck and the pensive facial expression), Zaphod's second head hasn't "moved" yet (don't know what that's about), and they changed Marvin's design from the evil, depressing one they gave him in the tv series. Apparently it's going to be set apart from the "trilogy", but there's no way to find out. Should be great. :)

Posted by The Judge

Signature...check...Avatar...Check...Feedback...waiting.

Posted by Concerto

I like them. Nice and dark and gothic. :cool: IMO, the siggie's a little long, but cool nonetheless. :)

What does "Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris" mean? (Too lazy to go look... XP)

Posted by The One Winged Angel

New avatar! This is the kind of thing that happens when Saburo "Helps" me in RPG games *coughcommandmissioncough*

Posted by Concerto

XD You'd blend in nicely with all the neon signs in Vegas. :p

I gotta say, though, it does look spiffy. ^^

Posted by The Judge

Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris.

Misery Loves Company.

It's a very true statement, and I feel it fits well with my attitude of "Go to Darkness Advanced," and of course, constant misery ;)

Posted by Iris

New avatar yay.

Posted by Prince Redon

I have a new banner in my sig. and a new avatar! And I like your custom user title by the way Derrick!

Posted by Zeta

My sig & avy are the same ones I have at GO.

Posted by Klarth

I find it very odd that Judge's title is Lucem Ferre, which literally means "to bring light (acc.)". Firstly, ferre is the infinitive (principal parts - fero, ferre, tuli, latum), so the closest word in latin to "bringer" would be the present participle of ferre, latus ("carrying"). As for lucem, you'd want it in the genitive, so as to mean "of light" rather than making it the object of a nonexistent verb. The word for the genitive of lux is lucis, so you'd want your title to be Lucis Latus, which sounds very crap indeed. Or you could just change it back to Lucifer, a corruption, which is latin for Morning Star and seems to be exactly what you're looking for. Oh, and I'm not even gonna start on your signature. :)

My avatar's still Dhaos, but I've changed my title to something that the only other Lumsk fan on vgc might recognise.

edit - scratch that, sooty avatar and sombre nocturne title.

Posted by sabre

[quote=Abraxas]I'm not even gonna start on your signature.Yeah, I mean christ. It reads "solistice the bringer of cakes;" I sincerely doubt that's what he was going for.

My avatar is supernonexistant, but I still love my sig. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

It reads unholy war lost for those of you who happen to know German. Just an informal notice.

Posted by Corrupt

Mewtwo and Laharl are still there, and they'll be there for a while at the least.

Posted by The Judge

Mewtwo rules. He's evil, he has psychic powers, and so on. Nuff said.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The Judge: Mewtwo rules. He's evil, he has psychic powers, and so on. Nuff said.

So true.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: It reads unholy war lost for those of you who happen to know German. Just an informal notice.

firstly, we were referring to the latin, secondly, your german grammar is all wrong in every possible way. stay away from bablefish :)

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

those who have seen my posts before should recognize my avatar... I like it.

and for my siggy, one word: RABITES!!!

Posted by Iris

Still new avatar...

Which owns.

Posted by Linko_16

Iris, your title rocks my world.

Posted by Iris

I honestly hope some one knows where it's from! :D

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Iris: I honestly hope some one knows where it's from! :D

Oh, man... I had heard my friend say that a thousand times before... it's a shame that he never told me where it was from, though. It's still pretty amusing.

Posted by Iris

Simpsons pls!

Posted by Concerto

^^ Iris, who's the girl in your avatar? I think she's from Legend of Mana, but I'm not sure... >>

I have a new avatar. Iddn't he kyoooooooot?! =3

Posted by Iris

Guess a few games up the series.

Heroine of Sword of Mana.

Posted by Concerto

I was close... ^^;;

Posted by Iris

...half credit. =D

Posted by Concerto

^(^^)^ Huzzah!!

Posted by Corrupt

My avatar is, of course, the little black cat [Miw is his actual name] that has graced my avatar at least several times over the last six or seven months. And my signature is the best picture I've seen yet of one of my favorite [and very underrated] Sonic characters, Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper.

Yeaaaaah-chaaaaa.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

I'm surprised at how few people know the girl in my avatar... she's the psycho "little" girl from Excel Saga. This happens to be a rather flattering pic of her too.

Posted by Zeta

VG Cats theme =3

Posted by Alastor

omg, everyone's copying me. :(

Posted by Concerto

Corrupt: "Nice kitty...!" ^(O.O)^
D-B-M: I've never seen Excel Saga. U.U Tis a spiffy avatar though. ^^
MSZ: Vwoot, VGCats. ^^
Venom: Don't think of it as having everyong COPYING you, just think of it as having started a fad. :) And I'm going to have nightmares about that comic in your siggie. O.O That's one of the "What Not To Do" examples from the BnG Sprite Comicking Guides, isn't it?

In other news... *points to avatar* For lack of a HubStyle avatar with transparency and WITHOUT a crappy white halo, I present Mog. My only image editor that does transparency keeps screwing with my HubStyle avatar!! RAWR!! >=3

And also... *points to siggie* FireMan vs. Zerostar. Sorta. >>;;

EDIT:: ZOOT! I feexed eet!! :dance:

Posted by Alastor

'tis. :cool:

Posted by Concerto

Groovy. ^^

Eh heh... I changed back to Mog. =^^= I still like the Hub avatar, but I'll stick with Mog for a while, by popular request. XD

For future reference:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatars/Hubnoborder2.gif[/IMG]

Now I have a whole bunch I wanna use. ^(^^)^ Must... be... patient... O.O

Posted by Linko_16

I have a little birthday banner for Kodachi right now. I really think it could be better, but she thought it was adorable.

Posted by Concerto

I think it's great. ^^ You always do good work, Linko. :)

New avatar & siggie. Yes, again. >< So I'm bored! Sue me! XP

I wanted to make that Blues avatar with a transparent background, but for some reason the transparent version is twice the file size of the one WITH a background. Oo;

EDIT: See? In order to have a transparent background and a file-size under 19KB, I had to seriously shrink the frame size, which all but obliterated the cliffside, which TOTALLY ruins the whole dramatic effect of Blues on a cliffside. XP This is the best I could do with a transparent background. The sprites are at 200%, and the file-size is under 19KB. And it's all GIF-y! WAH!! :crying: :
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Zerostar/blues4cutout.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

I think it looks better with the clouds, personally.

Anyway, making that banner was frustrating because I had to go back to Paint, as I still have no efficient imaging program. My only real issue with it is that I cannot do the text like I used to...

Posted by The One Winged Angel

I got a new signature because Sol Badguy was starting to bore me.

Posted by Alastor

New theme from one of my favorite VGCats comics, the UT2004 issue. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Swapped Dr. Hobo avy for a recolored Dark Pirate Commando.

Posted by Alastor

I can barely tell what that is, but nice. ^^;

Posted by Zeta

Avy: The lovely Belldandy from Ah! My ***dess.

Sig: No, seriously, it ran away. If you see it contact me immeadiately.

EDIT: Why is g-o-d censored?

Posted by Concerto

Dontcha hate it when they escape? No worries - if I see it, I'll call you ASAP. ^^

In other news - new quickie show-off banner. Huzzah! ^(^^)^

Venom: I love the avatar. XD What does the bottom line say? "You help me. We help you"? XD

Posted by Alastor

"You hit me, We hit you."

:cool:

Posted by Concerto

^^; Er, yeah, I knew that. I was, uh, just testing you. Yeah.

[IMG]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/theyareontome.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Juno

NEW SIGGGY OF (the old project now shot...) TRI-AUTHOR!

Posted by Alastor

New username and banner, done by Hyper. :cool:

Posted by Concerto

Alastor: Wow. That's a fantastic banner. ^^

Juno: ^(OO)^ Moving pictures! *ish hypnotized* @.@

... Just kidding. ^^ Tis very spiffy. ^^ The frames change a little fast, though. ^^;

EDIT: BTW, I'm confused. Do you PM Jesse with a name-change request, or just post it in that thread in BH&S?

Posted by sabre

Both work. =D

Yeah, I've had this avatar for a while, now. It was a gift from netman. :cool:

Posted by Concerto

=^^= Thanks. I'm debating a name change (to Concerto). I probably won't go through with it, but if I decide to go ahead it's nice to know how to go about it. ^^;

Kyoot puppy ... being poked with sabres. O.O;;

>>

<<

KYOOT PUPPY!! =3

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

new avatar... maybe name change later... but other than that...

as for my sig, I say again: Rabites!

Posted by Nemesis

I have tons of potential avatars and most of them I have used...

Posted by Corrupt

As for me... I'm still sticking with good ol' Rawk Hawk and Fang the Sniper. Makes for quite a nice combo, I must say. :cool:

Posted by Concerto

Khyron:: Rabites! ^(^^)^ You drew you avatar yourself, right? It's nicely done. :)

Auron:: Dancing avatars are cool. :cool: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Zerostar/megaboogy.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Zerostar/protoboogy.gif[/IMG]

Corrupt:: I'd have to agree. ^^ Hey, when you have a good thing, go with it. :)

EDIT:: New avatar. Lemme know if you like it better than the Blues one or not. :)

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

*can't stop laughing at megaman's expression*

and yes I drew it myself, thankyou

Posted by Juno

Sorry, I have no idea what BH&S is.

Posted by Concerto

Board Help & Suggestions. ;)

Posted by Juno

Nope, sorry.

(P.S. EVS is good to go... in about two weeks...)

Posted by Klarth

Nice avatar, concerto.

New name, new avabar by Hyper... It's the stylised M that Dream Theater use as their logo.

Posted by Zeta

My sig
Item 1: Some Metroid animation I found on IGN.

Item 2: The symbols are letters from the Standard Galactic Alphabet, from an early 90s PC game series called Commander Keen. If anyone's interested in using it, I've got the whole alphabet right [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Other/StandardGalacticAlph.bmp]here[/url], but don't go showing it to a lot of people. With this I can secretly insult people without getting into trouble :). The text in my sig says 'Word up, yo'.

Item 3: A quote from some moron on GameFAQs.

Posted by Night Owl

haha, nice sig

Posted by Concerto

Zeta: The animation is good, but it would be better if it said "Metroid'd" or something. XD

<(^^<) New avatar. Maybe. I might switch back to the Wily & Mega one. I just thought Chibi Bass was kyoot enough for a brief avatar spot. ^^; In case anyone's wondering why his mouth is wide open, in the original drawing he's yelling "I HATE YOU ALL!" XD 'Cause PO-ed Chibis are teh kyootest. ^(^^)^

Posted by Alastor

New theme.

Sig pic comes from the brand spankin' new Zelda trailer (w00t), which you can find at [url=www.ign.com]IGN[/url]. Avatar is Leo from VGCats again, but this time in awe of Link's act of cat-mugging in my sig. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

title - therion lyrics, from the song "abraxas"!
avatar - the Majesty "m" from the cover of Dream Theater's images and words!
signature - doomzombiepron, and that spiffy banner!

Posted by Klarth

hi

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

I see I'm not the only one doing random things in attempt to keep the blog alive

Posted by Alastor

Indeed not. Yay for blog livening! *does a jig*

I'll try to come up with something to get traffic going again around here.

Posted by Apathetic

Im still waiting for banners that might not be done for a while. :P I think
I have a cool avatar though :cool:
Ill try to come here more often also

Posted by Iris

This thing is hot. And I'm going to continue using it.

Posted by Pat_O

I just made this Avi/Banner combo. Just wanted something that had a matching theme.

Posted by Night Owl

Pretty cool, i like the avatar better but the words on it look too sketchy.

Posted by Klarth

made my avatar in ms paint and signature in photoshop 7. proud I be, arr.

mod majesty

Posted by Alastor

Making something good looking in PS7 isn't really something to be proud about. :cool:
All my sigs come from PS7. :cool:

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

I made my avatar and the little rabites in the sig in animation shop

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Alastor: Making something good looking in PS7 isn't really something to be proud about. :cool:
All my sigs come from PS7. :cool:

well proud i be and always will be :o

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

new avatar! made in PSP7... not playstation portable... Paintshop Pro!

Posted by Linko_16

... Smiles!

Plus an ub3r-1337 screen capture from FFXI and an ub3-1337 quote from an awesome Keenspot comic in the sig.

Posted by Alastor

Nice avatars, Linko. I really like the X one. =D

Avatar: Uber-cute Naru Narusegawa sprite. ^_^
Sig: Fairly old banner and my all-time favorite quote from Bob And George. :cool:

Posted by brownoystercult

signature: see if you can do that dance B)

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: avatar: omg! iris!11

er... that looks like flea from CT to me...

Posted by Klarth

avatar: Arjen Anthony Lucassen again.
signature: same banner, with Arcturus lyrics.

Posted by Linko_16

Smiles, everyone, smiles.

Posted by Alastor

Avatar: Still wai lil' Naru. :cool:
Sig: Slightly used banner and a GB chat screenshot.

S'all good.

Posted by Klarth

signature - still the crimson sunrise banner. will add something new soon.

Posted by Klarth

*ark

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Quoting Linko_16:

Smiles, everyone, smiles.

It's like some great fantasy...

heh

Posted by Linko_16

omg Tifa's so h077. =p--

Her nose is a little big in that one.

Which is h077. =p----

Posted by Corrupt

Avatar - The usual Flippy, plain and simple. I've had the avatar for a long time, and I'm not about to change it any time soon. :cool:

Signature - One of my favorite VGCats moments, shrunk down to the size of a convenient little signature. I don't think I'll be changing that for quite a while, either. Remember when I used to change my avatar and signature almost daily? Yeah, me too... but I've resolved not to do that anymore, and it's working pretty well, I must say.

And, Uchiha... since when did you like Koopas so much? :p I remember when I always used to have something Koopa-related in my signature and avatar, even before I was a mod...

Posted by Alastor

Hehe... that VGCats moment loses out to the "Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants." one, though. :cool.:

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Off topic like my last two posts but, I just noticed my rep is many peoples favorite number... nobody rep me for a week, okay?

Posted by Apathetic

Just got one of Aura from Dot Hack :)

Quoting Corrupt:
And, Uchiha... since when did you like Koopas so much? :p I remember when I always used to have something Koopa-related in my signature and avatar, even before I was a mod...

Always..always have been a fan of mario :cool:

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Alastor: Hehe... that VGCats moment loses out to the "Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants." one, though. :cool.:

Heck yes take off your pants..
oh.. whoops
thought we were talking about someone else

Posted by Linko_16

We should rename this blog the "Avatar and Signature Blog"

Posted by Alastor

All in favor?

Added a quip to my sig. :cool:

Posted by Iris

Sexy signature. Shame it's a horrible gif.

My nintendo DS .gif is a fire back of the PSP one!

[IMG]http://img188.echo.cx/img188/3967/zlaunc25vg.gif[/IMG]

And of course, Pope Benedict=Emperor Palpatine

Posted by Linko_16

The Metroid's smiling too, just so you know.

Posted by Apathetic

Ahaha thats a cool metroid ^_^

Posted by Alastor

Hah, I got laughs out of all of these. :cool:

Posted by Alastor

Sig change and double post...for great justice.

Sig's really Deekman's idea, but wth. It's awesome. :cool:

Posted by Iris

That picture is hilarious.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Linko_16: The Metroid's smiling too, just so you know.

Whew! I was worried there for a moment. :sonic:

Anyway, I finally changed my sig and avatar... it's gonna take a bit to get used to, but I'm sticking with them anyway. My avatar is a nice, simple picture of Sparkster (omg speedy), and my signature is a kicka[b][/b]ss picture of Fang the Sniper, one of my favorite characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

Woo!

Posted by Klarth

(motion personified alpha)

rep for those who understand.

Posted by Linko_16

Like I could do this without her.

Posted by Minesweeper

*appears in a puff of logic*

*gives the thread a kick*

New avi. SAITO!! He has HAIR! ^(^^)^

Posted by Linko_16

Wow! He...

... He looks like a girl... O.O

Posted by Minesweeper

Well, he wasn't exactly macho to begin with. ^^;;;;;

There's a thread with a big debate over his eye and hair color over at Rockman.exe Online's forums. I thought it was thoroughly entertaining, but I'm easily amused. =^^= It also contained a link to the pic I stole the headshot from. Unless I'm sadly mistaken, it's official art, so THAT is what Rockman looks like helmetless, or rather, what Saito (Hub) Hikari looks like. ^^

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/NewSprites/hubexe5mug.gif]BTW, don't look if you don't like spoilers in any way, shape, or form![/url]

*wants Sprites Inc. to come back* T.T

Posted by Ant

Mine is Kurtus from Disgaea ^_^

Posted by Minesweeper

I've never played Disgaea, but it seems just about everyone likes it. But, uh, despite the glowing reviews, I have no idea what it's about. ^^;

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

screwed up my avatar, so that got ditched for now, but my sig contains a self-made banner... not intended to be fancy, just to showoff art of a close friend while containing something I said when suffering caffine withdrawl...

The character's name is Sasayaki. Concept: mine. Original art: not mine -_-

EDIT:

Quoting Minesweeper: I've never played Disgaea, but it seems just about everyone likes it. But, uh, despite the glowing reviews, I have no idea what it's about. ^^;

I'm in the same boat there...

Posted by Stalolin

Well, the avatar and user title go together. The character in the avatar is named Dio and he's from a manga/anime called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. And they just happened to make a fighting game using many of the same characters from the manga. The whole thing with "THE WORLD" as my user title, well, Dio has a spirit that follows him around. Many other people in the manga have them as well, they're all based off of Tarot Cards. Dio's just happens to be The World. It also happens to be what Dio shouts when he freezes time.

As for the signature, Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear X2. That'd be one of his taunts.

Posted by Minesweeper

Elazul Aoneko:: The banner is very cool. :) The art is really good. And I sympathize with the caffine withdrawl. T.T At least the saying is not only coherant (unlike anything I say whilst suffering caffine withdrawl) but meaningful. d(^^)b

Stalolin:: "Pelvic thrust!" ... Sorry. I couldn't resist. T.T The avi's very cool. :) The anime/manga sounds interesting. ^^ And I'd been wondering who that was in your siggie. XD But again, I've never played any Guilty Gear games. T.T ... Is that watermelon alongside the bevvie that appears? Oo

Posted by veritas

You like My avatar. Respond to me

Posted by Minesweeper

It's alright. Not "WOW!" inducing, but good. It's been shrunkified, though, so the overall impact is decreased. I think it would be better if you isolated the actual picture (which is to say, anything but the title) and enlarged it. :( And what's with the (2) in the bottom corner? Makes it look like a screencap'd load screen. Oo

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Quoting Minesweeper: Is that watermelon alongside the bevvie that appears? Oo

From what I see (after a closer look with aid from animationshop) I'd have to say that is a slice of watermelon... O.o

and I find it good to know that someone finds something I said meaningful... partially because what I say rarely is >.>;

Posted by Linko_16

I still have the avatar and sig that Judge fashioned for me just because I haven't had anything new to replace it with, but I've resolved to figure something out by Wednesday.

Posted by Minesweeper

They're pretty spiffy. Are all the demons from something (like, a game) or are they just standard-issue demons?

< New avi. Stupid GIF format totally screwed up the colors, so I made it ridiculously shiny to compensate. ><

v New siggie. Sort of. >> The sprite sheet for that animation was made by Ulukay. (Go check the BnG Forums if you wanna find it.)

Posted by Alastor

Avatar: Random GIF. I forget where I found it.. think it was on some random dude's MySpace that I clicked the link to by accident. >_>

Sig: I swear to G0d, this was actually an ad that I got in my Photobucket. o_o

Posted by Minesweeper

Woot, it's all better. ^^

For the THIRD time;

< Dark Rockman avi. He's evil! He's crazy! He's Rockman?! >:3
v Dark Rockman siggie, care of a screencap from Rockman.exe Online, a quote from issue #7 of the EXE manga, and MS Paint. Oh, and advertising, of course. ^^;

Oh, BTW Linko, I dunno if this'll help, but here's a couple of metool screen shots you might like.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Pics%20Galore/286.jpg]Single Metool[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Pics%20Galore/775.jpg]Metool group[/url]

Posted by Alastor

Same avatar. Banner I made after maian got me back into Soul Calibur II, and the games I'm currently playing, excluding MapleStory, Gunbound, and a few SNES ROMs. :)

Posted by Klarth

avatar: Klarth F. Lester from Tales of Phantasia. And it's gonna stay that way for a while.

sig: a flame and a neato banner i knocked up

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, right, I never posted about my new sig and avatar. Rather, I did, and it got swallowed up in the Groundhog Day and I must put it back. ^^;

The avatar's just your standard Giant Metool Boss, and the sig is a picture a friend on ZP made. I invented the caption, based off a Metroid Prime poster I have out of Nintendo Power that says "Evil must be destroyed, but first it must be found."

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

... posts have been deleted... I'll repost about my avatar...

Posted by Fate

I'm just wondering if my avatar and signature suit me.

Posted by Klarth

I dunno about the avatar because I can't really tell if it's male or female or saikano-related in any way, but the sig certainly suits you. I speak as a synaesthete.

Posted by Fate

It's Chise in my av. :/

Posted by Klarth

I see. I didn't recognise her...

Posted by Fate

Well, I put up a better picture. It might be a bit more familiar.

Posted by Klarth

Yes indeed. Ns hair.

Posted by Linko_16

I think they're very good selections for you. But... is the girl in the signature picture only imagined by the boy, or something? She seems half-there.

Posted by Alastor

New sig and avatar.

Sig: Screenshot from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. :cool:

Posted by Fate

Quoting Linko_16: I think they're very good selections for you. But... is the girl in the signature picture only imagined by the boy, or something? She seems half-there.

If you read the manga, it's much more than just imagination. :)

Posted by Alastor

New avatar. It's... pretty self-explanitory. :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Ahaha, Earthbound meets A Night at the Roxbury... that's great.

...well, technically, it'd be one of the SNL skits because there are three people in the car, but whatever. It's still a great avatar.

Now as for me, when the hell will I ever find something to replace my current signature and avatar? I mean, geez... I've had these for months. I actually still like them, but I kind of want to change them to something different just for the sake of having something... you know, different.

...any suggestions? :P

Posted by Klarth

lemmy

Posted by Linko_16

Kamek.

Posted by Corrupt

How many times do I have to tell myself that it's pointless to change something that I've already been using for three or four months? I'm already so accustomed to my current "theme" (or lack thereof) that it'd feel weird as hell without it. So just scratch anything I said about changing it. :P Even though I was thinking about changing back to an old Kamek avatar I had used for a while, but I'd probably wind up changing it back anyway.

I remember how I used to have a tremendous amount of trouble with keeping the same avatars and signatures; now I have the same amount of difficulty changing them. How ironic. But, fear not... a change will be coming in the weeks ahead. Or maybe months, who knows. *shrugs* Just not anytime soon.

Then again, I just might get rid of both of them and have everything blank for a while. Geez, so many different options to choose from!

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Corrupt: Then again, I just might get rid of both of them and have everything blank for a while.

Don't do that. It'll be lame. >_<

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Alastor: Don't do that. It'll be lame. >_<

Yeah, I know. Better to have something than nothing at all.

Posted by Alastor

New sig GIF.

Hammer Mario FTW. :cool2:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: Hammer Mario FTW. :cool2:

Oh man, that sig pwns! I was laughing my *** off when the Death Star died! XD

Posted by Linko_16

The avatar's just something I created from a website. You select face shape, hair, eyes, accessories, et cetera, and make a person. I don't know why I made my person the way she is (She was going to be a guy before I saw that kitty mouth with those hands gestures, and I just had to change it to female), but I put it in my avatar because I wanted a change and didn't have much else on hand.

The sig was just a joke about how ever since our disagreement, Drax has had that impsex gif in his signature. I saw that it had been corrupted, and I couldn't resist joking about it with this picture.

Posted by Klarth

Link pls?

I love the signature. It made me lol.

Posted by Linko_16

[url=http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml]Character Creation Thingy[/url]

And if you think my sig was good before, check it out now.

Posted by Klarth

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/fnool/1126115097_783en.gif[/IMG]

I think I did a good job of recreating myself.

Posted by Linko_16

We should start one of the VGC Sig/Avatar Bandwagon things. Make an avatar like this, put the link in your sig. I later made one of myself that I can use; I'll exchange when I get on the other computer where I saved it.

Props to Fate, by the way, who showed this to me in the first place.

Posted by Minesweeper

*bookmarks* ^^;

I'l make one, but later. I'm too tired right now. ^^;;

Anyhoo, I put my avi up AGAIN, and added an animated comic to my siggie. ^^

Posted by Linko_16

Here's the one made to look like me.

I love whoever put that hat in there.

Posted by Alastor

Mine looks so retarded. :S

Not quite ready to replace my Earthbound avatar yet. :cool:

Posted by Fate

How about this one, eh?

Posted by Klarth

I'll replace mine on sunday. I'm trying to keep my Ark avatar for a while.

Posted by Corrupt

New avatar: Fang the Sniper from the Sonic games. One of the most underrated and kicka[b][/b]ss characters in the series, in my opinion.

As for my signature, well... I honestly like it just the way it is. Besides, gotta love Leo and Aeris. <3

Posted by Klarth

Okay, so i totally gave in to my unspoken desires.

who can say bandcliquetrendwagon?

Posted by Fate

I wasn't really looking forward to a bandwagon. I just thought it would be cool if a few people did it. Only if they were genuinely interested, of course.

Posted by Klarth

I just like mine because it genuinely looks a lot like me. And hey, the link's going to have to be publicised before it becomes a site-wide bandwa-Oh, ffs. I really don't care if something's a bandwagon or not these days. I like it a lot and that's all that's important. I don't give **** in the woods over how "overrated" or "overexposed" something is. eh. End rant.

not directed at any vgcers in particular, mind you.

Posted by sabre

Klarth leapt on me with the link and he was all like "LOL MAKE ONE :mad:" so I did. D: I don't know what the animal in it was, I just saw it and thought "I must have that."

Posted by Minesweeper

I just like it 'cause I love customizing stuff. Plus, it looks quite a bit like me. They even had bandannas in there. ^(^^)^

The title's a throwback to something that happened on Gaia. Long story. ^^;

Posted by Fate

I feel like my cuteness is lost because of this. :(

Posted by Alastor

Fate, yours reminds me so much of Fuu, from Samurai Champloo. Which is good, 'cause she's like hawtz. :cool:

[spoiler]Fuu is loli.[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Fate: I wasn't really looking forward to a bandwagon. I just thought it would be cool if a few people did it. Only if they were genuinely interested, of course.

Well, this blog isn't remarkably popular, so perhaps if the link isn't out where everyone sees it, it'll stay a bit less band-wagony. Sorry if I blew it. >.>;

[quote=Fate]I feel like my cuteness is lost because of this. :(

You still have the cute picture thread that none of us do. We can only look cute in fabrication. @_@

EDIT - Woah... she does look like Fuu...

Double EDIT - I haven't shaved in a bit and am started to form a thin moustache....

Think I should keep it or shave it off?

Posted by Klarth

Gahahaha, bumfluff. Nah, yours looks better without.

It's like, I have a small coldsore on my lip right now, but i don't see any coldsore options!

Posted by Linko_16

You could just put up the beauty mark and move it around until it's under your nose.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Feivatar.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linko_16: You could just put up the beauty mark and move it around until it's under your nose.

but that would uglify my beautiful visage.

Posted by Minesweeper

*decides it's safest not to comment and instead moves on to explain her siggie*

K', new siggie. I just read a scanlation of the Rockman Zero manga - it's hilarious. XD I just happened to like this particular line (which is actually from one of the serious parts, after Zero waylaid Fefnir and his goons), so I stuffed it into my siggie. ^^;

EDIT: <<; Sorry, I couldn't resist! I changed my avi! T.T I have another, funnier one, too, but I've wanted to use this one since I saw it. ^^;; Everyone, meet iX. XD

Posted by Linko_16

"X was my Best Friend. Yes, he fought. Yes, he killed. But he did not fight and kill Humans. He did not fight and kill Reploids. Most of all, he did not fight and kill the innocent. He fought [i]for the innocent. He fought for us all. He fought for peace. Not just any peace, either; he believed in peace between humans and reploids, not peace for one through the destruction of the other. An immortal peace... and everlasting peace.

Mega Man X fought for everlasting peace. Not the chaos this imposter has wrought."

From my half-@#$ed fan-fic on the abbreviated history of the Mega Man timeline. I kind of worried later that this vocabulary may be a bit extended for someone as brash as Zero.

Posted by Minesweeper

*applauds* ^^

Very nice. ^^

Zero's just so aloof that he doesn't say much most of the time. But when he does start talking (usually to X, or more recently Layer XD), usually he's got a lot of good stuff to say. He may not be the friendliest Reploid on the face of the planet, but general consensus sez that when he uses 'em, he has a way with words. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, that's good.

Is brash even a word?

Posted by Minesweeper

Yup. ^^

brash
[list=1]Stupid lists. XP[list=a]Hasty and unthinking; impetuous.
[*]Rash.[/list]
[*]Lacking in sensitivity or tact.
[*]Presumptuously forward; impudent.
[*]Brittle: brash timbers.[/list]

Um, ignore the last one. ^^;

Alright, as fundamentally awesome as iX is, I couldn't resist any longer. I just HAD to make this pic my avi for a while. XD For those of you in the audiance who aren't sure - YES, that really is a pic of Zero screaming like a little girl. [IMG]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Minesweeper

Since no one else is posting and I don't feel like editing my post again:: I just got MMNTW#8, and it's chock full of insane Dark MegaMan goodness. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG] He's totally insane. It's awesome. :evil: ShadeMan, Bubbleman and... "SpoutMan"... *scurries off to be violently ill*... debut in this issue, too. (Poor AquaMan! T.T)

Posted by Linko_16

... DARK Mega Man? Bass was supposed to be Mega Man's dark side, constructed to his specifications. I'll never understand videogame producers' need for a physical embodiment of thier character's "Dark Side."

.. He's sticking his tongue out at me, **** it. Don't make me go Cut Man V3 on you (playing Battle Network 2 over again, btw).

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Linko_16: ... DARK Mega Man? Bass was supposed to be Mega Man's dark side, constructed to his specifications. I'll never understand videogame producers' need for a physical embodiment of thier character's "Dark Side."

.. He's sticking his tongue out at me, **** it. Don't make me go Cut Man V3 on you (playing Battle Network 2 over again, btw).

Either he's sticking his tongue out, or he's licking his lips. He does that sometimes, creepy fellow that he is. I don't have any other scans of him doing that though (probably a good thing O.O)

Ooh, MMBN2. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG] I haven't replayed that in a while. ... which means I still have all my splendiferous chippies. ^(^^)^ Bring it on, CutManV3! BassV3 wants a word with you. XD

Technically, what you said is true of Bass, but Bass.exe's story is much different from the classic-series Bass (and, to my delight, well handled in the manga). Heck, COSSAK created Bass.exe. ^^; I guess they wanted the polar-opposite character, too, but had to make a "new" character to do it. ^^;

Dark Mega's a typical "Onoez, my darknez haz cum 2 lyf!" story. But's he's TOTALLY FLIPPIN' INSANE! He's awesome. I thoroughly luff these "I'm completely insane and enjoying every minute of it" type characters. XD

The manga eventually settles on calling him MegaMan DarkSoul, which would make him MegaMan DS. But the manga also calls Mega "MegaMan DS" when he uses DoubleSoul ([SIZE=3]*cough*[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Soul Unison[/SIZE][SIZE=3]*cough*[/SIZE]). @.@ Stupid translations and edits! Cuuuuuurse yoooooou~! *waves fist angrily* I'll just call him Dark Mega. ^^;[/babble]

... long-winded again. Oo; Sorry! T.T

Posted by Klarth

I totally can't follow anything to do with the rockman series other than that they're really, really fun to play.

I went back to my old Ark avi again.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Klarth: I totally can't follow anything to do with the rockman series other than that they're really, really fun to play.

I went back to my old Ark avi again.

d(^^)b

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Technically, what you said is true of Bass, but Bass.exe's story is much different from the classic-series Bass (and, to my delight, well handled in the manga).

I realized this was probably true halfway through typing it, but went ahead and posted it anyway...

[quote=Minesweeper]Heck, COSSAK created Bass.exe. ^^;

Really? Dr. Cossack? Perhaps I should bother playing beyond Battle Network 2 in the near future.

Hey, don't knock CutMan.exe... I got the V3 out of total luck when I ran into him with KnightMan.exe in my hand to begin with, which broken the stone in the middle of my side and gave me a safe place to stand from the scissors circling the stage. Every time he'd step two spaces in front of me to attack (he couldn't attack from anywhere else with his rock still intact), I'd whip out a charged Wood shot at WoodTeam V2, which was 120 damage a pop, and by the time the fight ended I hadn't taken any damage. I was delighted to get my chip, which attacks only one square ahead, but for 300 damage. True, I don't even remember what the Bass.exe chip does, but even though it's doubtlessly more powerful, that doesn't change the fact that 300 is a hell of a lot to just give, especially for such a minor navi.

Besides, he could probably kick your butt in the classic series. d(^^)b

Man, I was really POed to find out/remember that you can only keep two styles... I was looking forward to my AquaCustom. I decided to keep the two I had, though, which were both all I could ever want: HeatGuts and WoodTeam.

Posted by Minesweeper

You must learn Edit No Jitsu, the art of stealthily editing your posts before anyone notices something wrong with it. XD

Yes! Play 3. And forget I gave out a spoiler about Cossak. *throws a smokebomb and attempts to flee* [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

I like CutMan! I was really disappointed his role in 2 was so short. T.T Heck, he gave me a lot of trouble before I figured out the fast way to destroying that rock in the middle of the field - get him to do it. ^^;;;

(BTW, I just get a bunch of PopUp chips and a couple of decent PAs, then go back to wail on my enemies later. :evil: )

Bass' chip fires something like 15 or 20 of his regular shots (can't remember XP), like when you fight him. Each hit does 50, 60, or 70 damage, depending on which version you're using. Beefing it up with Atk+ chips, Navi+ chips, and a Prism makes it absolutely lethal. :evil: (Use it in the middle row, though, otherwise it won't hit the whole area. XP)

XD S'true, there's nothing quite like the originals. ^^

Oooh, AquaCustom. Me likey. ^^ All I ever get in 2 are Custom and Shield styles. T.T And 9 times out of 10, it's either Elec or Aqua. I REALLY hate Elec styles. XP

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Minesweeper]You must learn Edit No Jitsu, the art of stealthily editing your posts before anyone notices something wrong with it. XD

Hey, what are you doing online at this hour anyway? This is supposed to be when I post in secret, a Desert Rogue of the night...

Fire's great because, for one, it's entirely original... it's not based off any kind of chip. It launches forth three fire waves to cover the three spaces in front of you and can't be blocked by obsticals. It has the best reach and is as powerful as 100 at V3, but the shot executes very slowly. Wood emulates the "Twister" Battle chip at V1, giving eight hits two spaces ahead at 20 damage each, 80 in total. Wood is the most powerful, hitting for a total of 160 at V3, but your opponent may only take some hits from the twister and avoid some damage. The only real flaw, though, is that when you can only attack two spaces ahead, you can't hit anything in the back row with your charged shot! This isn't much of an impediament if you stock up on the right chips.

I love HeatGuts and WoodTeam and wouldn't change them for the world. I remember having AquaShield once, and though it sounded awesome from the description, it ended up being pretty useless because the shield was somehow really hard to pull out no matter how firmly I pressed Back+B.

Posted by Minesweeper

*checks the time* O.o; Whoops. ^^;

I like the Flamethrower, but as I said I so rarely get Heat styles. >< The Twister is my second-favorite charged shot, since I always carry a healthy supply of AreaGrab anyhoo. XD The healing on grass panels dealie for Wood types is always a major plus. d(^^)b It's not as useful in 3 with a BugStyle, though, since half the time you're bouncing all over the field. Aiming is NOT an option. ^^;;

But the AquaShot is my favorite, simply because of how fast it charges and shoots, plus the whole shotgun-effect is nice, too. ^^ And, I HAVE to like it, 'cause I almost never get anything else. XP Kinda fun with the Ground Style in 3, too - Ground-style charged shots break the panels where your shots connect, so with the speedy Aqua shots you can just total an enemy's playing field in no time flat, provided they let your shots connect. ^^; I have a serious dislike of ZapRing, though. >< Too slow, too weak, and none of the chips I use benifit from paralyzing an enemy. ^^;;

While I'm thinking of it: the Twister reminded me that playing with Wind or Tornado chips and SandStages is also fun. Kinda useless with Wind chips, but lotsa fun with Tornado. Though, there aren't any sand panels in two, so it's kinda a useless tidbit of info. ^^;; Of course, I don't know if Twister works the same way on sand panels. >.O

Custom Style = more chips = faster PAs. WOOT! XD

The only reason I like Shield styles is because of the preemptive Barrier. I think you have to actually be holding back when you hit B, otherwise it won't work. But, I'm not sure. >.O I've used the AntiDmg NavCust program for a while - it works the same way, but throws a ninja star, like... well, like AntiDmg. XD I can't remember the finer details of the execution anymore. ^^;

Personally, I'd have to say my fave style is Hub Style - no contest. The HubBatch pales in comparison. XP I find I can handle just about anything between Hub Style, my PopUps, and my PAs. ^(^^)^

S'been a while since I got to talk so much about Battle Network. ^(^^)^ Nobody else likes to listen to me go on and on about it, let alone discuss it with me. XD Alas, it's time to leave the Desert Rogue to his secret night-time posting. ^^

Posted by Linko_16

By the looks of it, you got off after I did...

Navi's a real good style for me because I have such a hard time choosing between all those awesome Navi chips. Guts may be less of a benefit when you're in a challenging area and have to reply on chips, but it's nice for fighting less dangerous viruses, pulverizing them easily.

My folder doesn't have any specific stratagies, really. Unless I need to specialize against an upcoming boss, I just keep a wide variety. As always, my selected chip is the highest Attack+ I can hold unless I need another chip for any reason.

Posted by Minesweeper

I think I did leave after you did. XD

I always, ALWAYS use FstGauge as my default chip. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_3nodding.gif[/IMG] Unless I don't have it, then I usually use a support chip - Atk+, AreaGrab, Invis, Barrier, or a stage-affecting chip (usually GrassStg or Repair/PnlRetrn). Unless I get bored, or I'm trying for a specific style or something like that. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

I rely very heavily on PAs. The only "strategies" I might use are simple things like using the stage to my advantage, or certain chip combos (HolyPanl E+LifeAur3 E or Shadow U+AntiSwrd U are a couple of my personal favorites XD). I'll alter my folder to go against some bosses, sometimes, but usually 'cause if I'm just wandering around whacking viruses, I usually just pack a Barrier or AirShoes (if I'm in an area with hole panels) as my default chip and a plethora of Zeus Hammers. XD WHABOOM! ^(^^)^

Posted by Linko_16

Forgive me for interrupting the talk of MMBN (Another time, seriously, this was fun), but I had a sig change I should probably mention before we get too off-topic.

Only two hours or so ago did I noticed in Zerostar's sig a link to a website that had some translated Mega Man manga. Our recent talk of CutMan.exe made me thirsty for a Cut-Man-Themed Avatar or Signature, but I couldn't find anything very good. Lucky for me, these manga translations featured some great portraits of the Sinister Six, so I tracked down a panel of Cut Man I liked. As I was cutting it out for a sig pic, my brother comes in and, upon hearing my situation, offers to retrace and color it for me. I hate CGing, so I was only too happy to oblige. He even identified that writing as a Japanese ottomotopia (however you spell that **** word) which comes out as the steely clamp of "Ga-keen" As he re-mounts his rolling cutter.

So there's my awesome new Cut Man signature, compliments of my smelly brother.

Posted by Alastor

Back on off-topic (>.>), I finally completed my MMBN2 chip library!

For the longest time, I always has 249/250. I was missing BassV3. Whenever I S-Ranked him, I always got a LifeAur3 chip, instead of the BassV3 chip which you also get by S-Ranking him. My computer randomly shuts down (why is still unknown), and it did this to me yesterday. I got ****ed and didn't want to sit there watching the computer boot up, so I grabbed MMBN2 just to kill a few viruses. I was in the Undernet right next to the WWW Area portal, so I went in, and went to 3 for an actual challenge. I found BassDeluxe, and out of sheer dumb luck, got BassV3. =D

I think if you whip him too fast you get a LifeAur3, too slow and you get a rank 9 or 10 and a BassV2 or some zenny. I killed him in just over 14 seconds, which is usually a tad slow for me depending on what chips I get, and it gave me the BassV3 chip. =3

Spoiler: [spoiler]BodyGrd owns your soul.[/spoiler]

EDIT: New avatar. Do The Mario.

Posted by Minesweeper

Alastor:: Strange, but nifty. XD ... How is Area 3 a challenge? :p (Kidding! *flees*) Actually, I had a similar problem with PharoahMan, for some reason. I always got his V3 chip, but never Anubis. I did finally get it, but I had to fight him, like, thirty times in a row before he finally gave it up. ><

Linko:: O.O *luffs the new siggie* <3 That's fantastic. ^^ (BTW, it's apparently onomatopoeia. ^^;;; *had to go check*)

Posted by Alastor

New avatar, slightly new sig. Added a quote and my former avatar to the sig, and my avatar is kind of a little bandwagon I'm starting. :cool:

http://www.geocities.jp/qdobp_m/621/male_mgc_index.htm

Use Internet Explorer for this, because it really hates Firefox.

Gee, as if there's anything I need to explain here. :cool2:

Posted by Linko_16

Trying out Dan's Character Simulator. Created a whole party for no reason.

As always, though, it's the mage that gets the love from me, so that's who landed my avatar spot right now.

I'm still feeling really guilty about Maple Story, though, 'cause it's the second game Iris wanted me to download and play with her, but my dad wouldn't let me. :(

Quoting Linko_16: but my dad wouldn't let me. :([/b]

What? Why not? :mad:

Posted by Alastor

It's a shame about the male Magician, though. It's barely got any equipment that's actually in the game for them. For example: Linko, your torso is level 18, while you're wearing a level 50 hat. O_o

Your party is rad, btw. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roinkz:

Gee, as if there's anything I need to explain here. :cool2:

Get the **** off VGC. Now. Seriously.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Roinkz]What? Why not? :mad:

My dad doesn't trust just about any free, downloadable game. He's kind of paranoid about viruses.

Quoting Alastor: It's a shame about the male Magician, though. It's barely got any equipment that's actually in the game for them. For example: Linko, your torso is level 18, while you're wearing a level 50 hat. O_o

I just put together stuff that looked cool. I realized a while through that Mages in Maple Story probably use strictly wands and staves, whereas in FFX the hammers are grouped with the wands, but I still like how he turned out.

What's with the blue skin, by the way? Is that just a random thing you can give to your character, or is it a specific race you choose from?

Posted by Alastor

Well, scattered in certain towns throughout the game, there are shops where you can change your skin color with a coupon you buy in the Cash Shop (With real money, though it's purely optional and isn't even out in the American/Global version yet). One of which is blue. When you're first making a character though, you don't have blue. Just the four tanned shades.

And yes, Magicians use Staffs (Staves?) and Wands on MS. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Staves is the plural form in Final Fantasy... Why, I don't know, but I've sort of adapted.

Posted by Minesweeper

Your party's awesome, Linko. ^^

*watches the wagon roll past yet again* XD

Anyhoo, new avi - PIKACHU! :3

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Linko_16: Staves is the plural form in Final Fantasy... Why, I don't know, but I've sort of adapted.

That'd be because staves is the correct plural form.

Posted by Alastor

New sig and avatar. Rockman Tanjou rules. :cookie:

Posted by Minesweeper

^(^^)^

As much as I like my Pikachu avi, I decided to change to one of SearchMan. If you knew what he was looking at, you'd say "WTF" too. ^^;

Also, slight change to mah sig.

Stalolin:: O.O Crush Crawfishie! XD Very kewl. :)

Posted by Alastor

Went back to a Pichu avatar I had quite a while ago, and also back to my Mario > Death Star sig. So what if they're old? Doesn't make them any less awesome. :mad:

Posted by Klarth

I don't plan to change my avatar for at least a month or two.

Posted by Minesweeper

I wish I had your will power. ^^;;

I've touched up my siggie AGAIN - added a couple of links, and replaced my button with a dancing Metool. :3

EDIT:: I have a question: I have an account at [url=http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/]Cut and Paste Scripts[/url] - long story short, you tell it the urls for a bunch of images, and it'll give you a code that'll bring one of those images up at random wherever you put the code.

Now, normally, when I put my code in IMG tags, the random images work. But not here, for some reason - it just shows up as a link. Like so:

[img]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Zerostar[/img]

Does anyone know why? T.T

Posted by Linko_16

It does that sometimes with sites that don't allow direct linking. If it works on other forums, though, then ask Jesse.

Anyway, I have a new sig. I was feeling very sarcastic.

Quoting Minesweeper: replaced my button with a dancing Metool. :3

I love you.

Posted by Linko_16

Ol' Freddy was kind of bothered by my sig, so to make fun of VG Chat in a different way, here's the comic I posted yesterday in the Community Forum.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks. :) It's not really a big deal, I was just curious. (And, y'know, making sure it wasn't some form of stupidity on my part. ^^;; )

I didn't get a chance to see your previous siggie, so now I'm curious. :( But your current one is perfect. XD

Quoting Linko_16: ...

I love you.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Linko... your sig comic made me rofl. Excellent. :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

Avatar: "GHALEON... NO.... MAGIC EMPEROR... YES! MAGIC EMPEROR GHALEON!"

Signature: We must all come unto Cthulhu.

And yeah, it's purposely enourmous.

Posted by Corrupt

I've been thinking about going back to a couple of old avatars that I had used in the past, but decided to go for a more recent one; that one being Fang the Sniper. I don't know how many of you actually know who he is, but whatever; it doesn't matter! I don't think I'll be changing my avatar for a while, either. I don't know if I'll be getting a signature anytime soon, however.

Posted by sabre

I only know him from some old sonic comics that I used to read from time to time - I was like, seven or so at the time, I think. He was called Nack the Weasel in them, though.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Corrupt]I've been thinking about going back to a couple of old avatars that I had used in the past, but decided to go for a more recent one; that one being Fang the Sniper. I don't know how many of you actually know who he is, but whatever; it doesn't matter! I don't think I'll be changing my avatar for a while, either. I don't know if I'll be getting a signature anytime soon, however.

Posted by Zeta

Avatar: A piece of some ToS fanart I found.

Sig: A panel from 'Medicinal Herbs'.

0_o WTF!? The edit box appears inside the post now!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: I didn't get a chance to see your previous siggie, so now I'm curious. :( But your current one is perfect. XD

[center]
CHECK IT OUT, GUYS!! SHE'S ALMOST NAKED, BUT NOT REALLY!! AND SHE'S IN MY SIGNATURE!! ISN'T THAT FUNNY?? AM I COOL NOW??[/center]

I had to respect his annoyance with it, because after all, I was making fun of it because I was annoyed with it.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Linko_16/AlmostNaked.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR=indigo]CHECK IT OUT, GUYS!! SHE'S ALMOST NAKED, BUT NOT REALLY!! AND SHE'S IN MY SIGNATURE!! ISN'T THAT FUNNY?? AM I COOL NOW??[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=indigo]

I had to respect his annoyance with it, because after all, I was making fun of it because I was annoyed with it.
[/COLOR]

that was so hot

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Stalolin:

:cool:

Posted by Minesweeper

Linko_16: O.O Wow. That's, uh...

... ...

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/josh_ode.jpg]*cough*[/url]

Posted by Klarth

I just stuck this one up to see if moderators could use animated avatars. Don't think I'll keep it.

Posted by Corrupt

I just removed mine. Don't think I'll be bringing it back.

Posted by Klarth

...I really want to use this, but it's 60kb over the limit. :(

Time to shop around.

Posted by Corrupt

No, keep the Lain one.

Posted by Klarth

Yep, I plan to.

Posted by Corrupt

Well, I just changed my avatar back to... THE THING. (or at least that's what a few people called it) It's an avatar that I feel comfortable with, and for some reason, it hasn't lost its luster.

...to me, anyway. :mad: But it'll probably just serve as a temporary avatar until I find something else that I really want to use. I suppose that I just got bored with the blank space where my avatar was supposed to be.

Posted by Alastor

You have a group of avatars that just seem... you. That's one of them. Therefore, it's good. :cool:

My favorite, however, is that one little black cat one. The one with the jeans, and a gun I think. That thing is so awesome. B)

Posted by Corrupt

Ahh yeah, the black cat one. I haven't forgotten about it, and I tried bringing it back once, but it didn't seem to work out. However, he will probably make another appearance sometime in the near/distant future. :cool: I'll probably go back to using all of my memorable avatars again eventually.

Oh yeah, and kudos to you for bringing back the Pichu. That's probably my favorite avatar out of all the ones I've seen you use.

Posted by Alastor

Heh, thanks. It's right on up there with my "Do The Mario" and Earthbound version of A Night At The Roxbury. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

I was looking for a new avatar, but nothing came to mind. I combed my folders for something I haven't used before until I found some really, really, really old crap most of you guys haven't seen... stuff no one's seen... stuff from my beginning days... stuff I'm not real proud of... but hey, you have to be proud of your roots.

Anyway, this one part of a series that combines two or more game characters into one. The difference between this and the others is that this one's still cute.

Posted by Corrupt

New avatar: Falco Lombardi, looking suave and cool. Between Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi, I could never really decide which of the two I liked more; but I will say that this picture is one of the best drawings of Falco that I've seen. I *hope* I won't give in to one of my stupid impulses and change it back to something I've already used before, because I really want something fresh. And I think that this just may be it, really.

Now all I need is a good signature.

Posted by Klarth

I've never seen that drawing of him, but I like it a lot.

And, uh, what does the title mean? Because it's rather co[url=http://www.vgchat.com/Encyclopedia/Klarth]o[/url]l.

Posted by Fate

I really like my new avatar. It's Kazuki from Get Backers. I'm going to be her for Halloween. <3

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: I've never seen that drawing of him, but I like it a lot.

Source is VGCats. :cookie:

It's actually a wallpaper, so go check it out. [url]www.vgcats.com[/url]

Posted by Corrupt

Hey, thanks Dan... you actually just reminded me of where I got the wallpaper, because I had completely forgotten. Either way, it's a terrific picture, and I don't think I'll be changing my avatar anytime soon.

Oh, and you wanted to know the story behind my title, Jack? Well, it's pretty simple; "Turquoise Hexagon Sun" is the name of a very cool Boards of Canada song. I don't know if you've ever heard of BoA before, but I suggest that you check them out. They make very, very trippy (but also beautiful) electronic music. Plus, the name of my title by itself just looks and sounds good.

So it's all good.

Posted by Minesweeper

I wanna use this pic somehow, but it doesn't quite fit with my siggie (at least, I don't think it does), and it's not exactly a high-quality image (thusly, not avi material). T.T

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/cutemanmini.png[/IMG]
CutMan from RockMan RockMan! <3

So, for lack of an image, I put in another link. *flees*

EDIT:: Added it anyway. I couldn't resist. ^^;;

Posted by Klarth

Well, I do believe that the background music for a lot of David Firth's flash cartoons is either by Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin or Locust Toybox (Firth himself, actually), so that's the only encounter I've had with them.

Oh, and the head of maths here has an ipod nano stock full of Juno Reactor and Boards of Canada, and he has Kraftwerk posters on his walls. He's cool.

Posted by Linko_16

ZS r00lz for the RR Cut Man... Shame it wasn't a higher resolution!

Switched to an old sprite from my days of Custom Metools. It's a Pikachu one!

Posted by Minesweeper

^^ I know, but there's not much I can do about it. T.T I works wit what I gots. :cool:

^(OO)^ PIKACHU METOOL! KYOOOOOOT!

... oops, I've been meaning to learn to control that. ^^;; Impulsively squealing at anything kyoot makes people look at me funny. :3

Posted by Linko_16

*looks at j00 funny*

Posted by Linko_16

Scrapped the old sprite stuff theme when I realized that I don't have much old stuff that's avatar sized. Threw in the Rock Monster for good measure.

Posted by Stalolin

Once again my signature features a ridiculously large image.

Signature: Thoth

look them up or somethign

Posted by Alastor

Ed from FMA, from the latest VGCats comic. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, that was one of his better off-topic parodies.

Posted by Alastor

Zeta's avatar and title match mine, as well. That's pretty neat. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Avatar: Arche from youknowwhateh
Sig: Some picture I found on Wakachan that was more than suitable for a banner.

Posted by Minesweeper

<(^^<) New avi. From [url=http://tanjou.northmark.net/zero4.html]Chapter 4[/url] of the [url=http://tanjou.northmark.net/zero.html]Rockman Zero manga[/url]. I hope it looks alright - all I have to work with is Paint, after all. ^^;;;

Posted by Linko_16

I made a new sig. It took a long time to format everything, but it was worth it.

Posted by Minesweeper

That... is absolutely perfect. XD I love it. <3

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: I made a new sig. It took a long time to format everything, but it was worth it.

That kicks so much ***.

Posted by Linko_16

I signatured my current sig animation because, with any luck, it may get shown around. For all the truth there is in it, I sure haven't heard the same thing said very much.

... Perhaps the Microsoft Mafia is picking off any who reveal their deadly secret. O.O

Posted by Minesweeper

O.O Quick! Hide in your Met helmet! (Don't forget to stock up on marshmallows! :3)

In other news, new sig pic - it's from [url=http://downtime.stage-select.com]MMX: Downtime[/url] (which I think I linked to like, three times in the sig itself ^^;; ). It's a really good comic. There were a couple of scenes I wanted to use, but I decided this was just too cute and used it first. :3

Posted by Linko_16

Gah. I never really liked Axl, but it is a pretty sweet picture.

Posted by Minesweeper

Indeedy! (*cough*readthecomic*COUGH*) O=) But, I think he's kind of a neat character. ^^ He's a kid, with a mix of X's innocence and a dash of Zero's bad-assery. :3 He has a youthful persona, and fights not just because he has to, like X and Zero, but because he wants to ("we are helping!" XD). Plus, he can transform, and he's got spiky orange hair, and he has RAPID FIRE PISTOLS! =D

And on that note:
[url=http://downtime.stage-select.com/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Manga/andespeciallyEXPLOSIONS.jpg[/IMG][/url]

EDIT: Whoops, new avi from Downtime #14, "I'll Scream, You'll Scream, OH MY HELL IT'S ICECREAM :D" (luff that title :3). Axl's bored and hungry, and "That stupid met keeps running around with that sammich! Taunting meeeee~"

Posted by Zeta

...? Wasn't there already a boss named Axl in one of the X games? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Smilie.jpg[/IMG]

I've got my Halloween sprite set up. It's supposed to be a Kid Dracula costume, but ...meh. At least it's better than that Ridley thing I did last year.

P.S. A pox on VGC for not allowing BMP avatars!

Posted by Minesweeper

Yeah, Axel the Red, that rose dude from X6, I think. Apparently, they were/are on a big Guns n' Roses kick. ^^;;

Luff the costume. <3

Posted by Alastor

Paint does PNGs. The one in Windows XP, anyway. >_>

Nice, regardless. :cool:
I still haven't been 'motivated' enough to do one.

Posted by Fate

What do you guys think of the current combo, eh?

Posted by Alastor

I'm still mending my eyes from the sig, but it's cool. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

IT BEGINS!! I'm kicking off the impending dooooooooooom of my Hallowe'en comics with a costume avi. :3

EDIT:: Day 1 was ZS & SS. Day 2 is Dream (and Axl :3)

I'll start putting up the comics tomorrow, methinks.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Fate: What do you guys think of the current combo, eh?

Neat avatar. Eye-meltingly funny sig. Nice all-around.

Quite a while ago, The Judge got me to join his RP Story and has been bugging me ever since to get a good avatar. Since the RP has more of a Dark and Evil air to it, I couldn't use the sorts of avatars you usually see me with here. I settled on a Heartless avatar, and after an hour-and-a-half search, found the Heartless I was looking for: the Gargoyle Heartless. I wasn't supposed to be keeping the Rock Monster very long anyway, so I changed it here to match.

Posted by Stalolin

MY AVATAR IS MADE OF KATAMARI AND EVANGELION

MY SIGNATURE IS MADE OF WARTORTLE AND PERSECON

Posted by Minesweeper

O.O d00d! Spliceage. (WARTORTLE! *squee!* X3 ... or would that be, Wartortlecon? Oo; )

<- Round... um... three? Oo; I think I'm on Round Three, Day 4. <<;; Anyhoo, today's avi features newbies Cherry and Steel as Tifa and Cloud. TADAH!

EDIT:: Also expanded my shameless advertising in my siggie. :3

Posted by Linko_16

Woah, excellent job. They look like they could be from just a normal custom Could and Tifa sprite sheet.

Posted by Minesweeper

=^^= Thank-you. :)

Posted by Alastor

Avatar:: Still Ed from the FMA comic over at VGCats.
Sig:: A GIF I found on 4chan.

I'm considering going back to my "Do The Mario" avatar. Thoughts?

Linko:: <3 Heartless <3.
Not </3, <3. :mad:

Minesweeper:: Nice. I like them all so far, but I can't tell who's who in your current one. Pretty sure the one on the right is Roll, but not positive, and I have no clue on the left one. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

Spiky orange hair = Axl, (cross)dressed as Roll. ^^;

Posted by Linko_16

But Axl and Roll don't exist in the same time period... O.o

Posted by Minesweeper

If you want to get TECHNICAL, no. T.T But then, there's no ZS or SS or Artist in canon MegaMan, either. ;) Also, how do we even know if, in the MegaMan universe, they have all the video games their costumes come from? HMMMMMM? :3

*makes a great big honkin' mental note to get the fuggin' VGMT going again* XP It'd explain a lot. ^^;;

EDIT:: Featured (randomly and oft changed) avis have included thusfar::
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/gemini.png]ZS & SS as Gemini Man[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/axl4.png]Dream as Axl[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/crono.png]Forte as Crono[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/tifaandcloud2.png]Cherry and Steel as Tifa and Cloud[/url]

And now, [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/kratosaurion.png]Blues and Rock as Kratos and Rockman.exe[/url]. LUFF how Kratos turned out. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Woah, excellent. But, which Rock is Blues dressing up as?

I nearly forgot to do a sprite version of my costume this year. Luckily, it was a pretty quick job.

Current Avatar:
Current Signature:

Posted by Klarth

New avatar because I decided that Xenogears is the best game in the history of history.

Posted by Alastor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/kratosaurion.png

...that is ****ing AWESOME. :D

And I didn't do anything for Halloween. Not yet anyways. :mad:

Posted by Klarth

How about playing Xenogears, the best game ever made?

This is Klarth telling you to play Xenogears, thxbye.

Posted by Minesweeper

Alastor:: :D Thanks again for helping with the quotes. :) And as far as not having any Hallowe'en stuff yet, s'alright. We'll just hound you until you do something. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/3smile.png[/IMG] [SIZE="1"](She sez, having not finished her own Hallowe'en stuff... x.x;; )[/SIZE]

Klarth:: *has a strange, nigh-inexplicable urge to play Xenogears* O.O

Quoting Linko_16: Woah, excellent. But, which Rock is Blues dressing up as?

Blues' dressed up as Kratos, from Tales of Symphonia. Rockman (good ol' classic Rock) is dressed up as Rockman.exe (from the EXE/Battle Network series). [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/3smile.png[/IMG]

Quoting Linko_16: Current Avatar:
Current Signature:

Avi = KYOOT! Kyootkyootkyoot! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]
Siggie = awesome. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Love how the costumes are turning out. :cool:

Avy: Gergoth, the rampaging dinosaur/zombie/Sheegoth thing.
Sig: "TONY ROBBINS HUNGRY!", and a quote from CtCD, one of the best shows to ever be aired on Cartoon Network.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: How about playing Xenogears

*goes off to play Halo 2*

Posted by Minesweeper

Zeta: The animation in your siggie scares me, for some reason. XD Mayhap I have some deep, inexplicable fear of being swallowed whole? O.o;;;

*sees Alastor going off to play Halo 2 and scurries after him*

*scurries back*

*points at siggie with a heart-felt "YATTA!" before scurrying off again*

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Blues' dressed up as Kratos, from Tales of Symphonia. Rockman (good ol' classic Rock) is dressed up as Rockman.exe (from the EXE/Battle Network series). [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/3smile.png[/IMG]

Oh, I misread the post somehow. I understood it as "Blues as Rock and Kratos as MegaMan.exe," and I assumed Kratos was one of your characters that I hadn't met yet. ^^;

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]Oh, I misread the post somehow. I understood it as "Blues as Rock and Kratos as MegaMan.exe," and I assumed Kratos was one of your characters that I hadn't met yet. ^^:

I read it like that at first, too.

*Goes to join the Halo game, sticks Alastor and Concerto with Plasma Grenades. Laughs girlishly as they 'splode*

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Alastor: *goes off to play Halo 2*

Tasteless ****ing fool. :(

Avatar is Krelian from Xenogears.
Signature is Krelian from Xenogears.

Xenogears synopsis:

Xenogears stems from the Japanese word tsunogirsu meaning 'Judaeo-Christian Gnostics with large Mechs Angst and Kill God'.

Due to budget contraints however, the game contains none of this. It's actually about a weevil named Zohar who Stands Tall and Shakes 'The Heavens'. 'The Heavens' is the name of a coin-op pinball machine, and the game kind of goes down hill once he's thrown out of the arcade. Disk 2 consists of little more than Zohar walking in a tight circle muttering "The world is going to end... the world is going to end..." before finally being stepped on by Shinji, ending the game.

The game was followed up by a sequel called Xenosaga that may actually be a prequel but many insist it bears no corrilation to the first game whatsoever, dispite the fact that it's about a weevil named Zohar (now blind) who gets cloned 12 times, only to watch his 12 clones get sqashed by the afore promised angst-ridden teens in large robots, demonstrating this games larger budget. The end perportedly consists of one such angst-ridden boy flying off into the night sky shouting, "You're next, Zohar! You're next!" setting the stage for things to come...

Posted by Minesweeper

Linko_16 & Zeta:: Really? O.O; *checks* Phew, for a minute I was worried that I'd written it wrong. ^^;;

*respawns, hops into the nearest vehicle and splatters j00* Mweeheehee! >:3

Posted by Linko_16

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Minesweeper again.

Remind me to give you some later for that rock-hard sig.

*Joins the Halo game just to shotgun people in the face*

Posted by Stalolin

Y'know, Xenogears was awesome until near the end of the first disk.

That's about when everything started not making sense because it seemed like the translation and storyline went to Hell.

remake it plz

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Xenogears stems from the Japanese word tsunogirsu meaning 'Judaeo-Christian Gnostics with large Mechs Angst and Kill God'.

I liked mechs, until the first Power Rangers series ended (Zedd pwned!). Now I fail to see whats so great about them. And angst? Screw angst.

[quote]*respawns, hops into the nearest vehicle and splatters j00* Mweeheehee! >:3

*Respawns, goes to where his previous body died, and Tea Bags body for a few minutes*
Don't judge me. >_>
*Gets shot'd by Linko*

I need to get back to spriting, I keep making excuses up. "But I'm playing DoS. Well now I've beaten DoS but now I want to play Julius Mode. Now I want to try Joachim Mode on LoI blahblah TP blah."

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: *Gets shot'd by Linko*

There is no greater joy to Halo than shotgunning people in the face.

I mean, come on. It's not even hard with the sabre.

Posted by Klarth

All that was wrong with it was that it was linear as hell and the meat of disc 2 took about 10 hours' worth of chatter and easy boss fights to get through. Otherwise it was great.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Stalolin: Y'know, Xenogears was awesome until near the end of the first disk.

That's about when everything started not making sense because it seemed like the translation and storyline went to Hell.

remake it plz

That's kinda how I felt about Tales of Symphonia. The second disc just wasn't anywhere near as good as the first. It was just a huge rant on "racism", with little else anywhere to be found.

Posted by Klarth

Looking back on ToS after playing Xenogears:

...Man, that game was a pile of childish, groundless poo. :(

Posted by Alastor

Get out.

New sig. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Klarth: Looking back on Xenogears after playing ToS:

...Man, that game was a pile of childish, groundless poo. :(

Fix'd :P

*Checks out Alastor's new sig*

So that's where they come from! But what do they do with the bodies?!

Freddy: Looks like we've stumbled onto a mystery, gang.
Gang: STFU, ascot-boy!

Posted by Minesweeper

Alastor:: *watches new siggie for a few minutes in morbid fascination*

That... explains a lot. O.O;

[QUOTE=Zeta]I liked mechs, until the first Power Rangers series ended (Zedd pwned!). Now I fail to see whats so great about them. And angst? Screw angst.
I liked Goldar. >>;; But Zedd was way cooler than Rita. :3

[quote]*Respawns, goes to where his previous body died, and Tea Bags body for a few minutes*
Don't judge me. >_>
*Gets shot'd by Linko*
O.o;;

*lol's n' flees*

[quote=Linko]There is no greater joy to Halo than shotgunning people in the face.
I wouldn't know. ^^; I'm usually either driving about madly or sniping people. Or just 'sploding the hell out of everything with rockets. :3

Now, watching my brother try to fly a Banshee... THAT is quality entertainment. :3

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Zeta: But what do they do with the bodies?!

...you're better off not knowing. ;)

Posted by Zeta

<- OMG, who's that good
<- looking guy? LOLOLO-
*Gets shot'd again*

Posted by Minesweeper

Zeta: Your avatar = XD I love the metroid in the back. XD

<- As fer me, I'm just still tributing my uber-awesome Kratos/Blues sprite. :cool:

*dumps her empty shotgun and flees with a heartfelt "MWUAHAHAHA!"*

Posted by Alastor

Small change to my sig to show what games I'm playing. I'm currently replaying Fable, playing Halo 2 pretty often, and whoring out my Star Wars Battlefront II demo since I don't have enough money to buy it yet. ;_;

*begins picking off nublets with the Beam Rifle* >=D

Posted by Zeta

Got 2 GIFs in my sig.
1. Hurricane Rita. I actually didn't get the joke until a few minutes ago... I feel stupid. The picture of Bush in the 'victory is mine' frame is hilarious.
2. One of those many Azumanga Diaoh shoe animations. This one features the shoe blowing up a ship.

I love that Kratos sprite, ZS. That was a very good job. (^^)b

*Rifle'd by Alastor*
At least I'm still in the lead by one point.
*Respawns over pit*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo...[/vader]
*Loses his one point lead*

Posted by Alastor

Dahaha, I love that Rita GIF. I found it on 4chan a while back and saved it. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

*blows the @#$% out of someone from a Wraith halfway across the map*

Yeah, they're a little cheap. But staying away from you pesky ground troops is the hard part.

Posted by Minesweeper

Thanks, Zeta. :)

I love that shoe animation. ^.^ I actually saw it around the end of August, on Gaia. That, and another catapult/"One does not simply walk into Mordor" screencap movie that I luffed the first three frames of (but can't find anymore). ^^;

*is suddenly and quite unexpectedly 'sploded by a Wraith shot that came from halfway across the map*

*respawns* >:O

*hops in a Scorpion and starts shooting anything that'll 'splode* >:3

... I actually do that. >>;; If nothing killable is around, I shoot things to see if they 'splode or break or anything. ^^;; My brother sez I'm an insurance nightmare. >:3

*has a sudden mental image of Nightmare in a suit selling life insurance* O.O;

(EDIT:: BTW, different avi. S'an old one. So I'm bored, SUE ME! XP)

Posted by Linko_16

Sometimes, you just run out of new avatars.

Posted by Alastor

Avatar:: Stinkoman, complete with ellipses action. :cool:

And you guys need Xbox Live so we can act all of this out. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

*asterisk abuse"

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Minesweeper]*has a sudden mental image of Nightmare in a suit selling life insurance* O.O;
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/NightmareBusiness.jpg[/IMG]
[quote=Alastor]And you guys need Xbox Live so we can act all of this out.
I don't even have an XBox. I only play Halo at my uncle's house. Even if I did have an XBox I doubt my parents would let me get XBox Live since it costs money. That fact that DS online will be free makes me a happy panda. ^_^
*Hops in a Banshee*

Posted by Alastor

Already changed my avatar.

It's now the Machinae Supremacy logo. Awesome band. You guys should check them out.

[url]www.machinaesupremacy.com[/url]

You can download all their stuff from their site. I especially recommend "Attack Music" and "Legion of Stoopid".

Also, Live is only $50 for an entire year. That's not alot, even for me. >_>

Posted by Klarth

Legion of Stoopid was the first one I heard, and then about two or three weeks later I downloaded the rest. Attack Music and Ghost (Beneath The Surface) are the best methinks.

Oh, and you do know that they use a SiD chip from a Commodore 64 to make their music rite?

Posted by Minesweeper

<<;;

*looks at siggie*

*looks at avi*

... *snrk!* ... *snicker!* ...

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA-*GASP*-WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:D

Posted by Alastor

Attack Music, Ghost (Beneath The Surface), Legion of Stoopid, Hubnester Inferno, and Hybrid. :cool:

ZS:: Who's the kid? O_o

Posted by Zeta

Looks at SearchMan, then ProtoMan, then SearchMan again, then ProtoMan again, then SearchMan again, etc.)

So...

Which ones the mother?

Posted by Minesweeper

*COUGH*Protoman*COUGH* XD

Anyhoo, all I know about the kid is that it's name is Trill (Roll wanted to call the poor thing "Beep" XD), and that it cries all the time unless Rockman is holding it. The kid adores Rockman. XD

Other than that, I know nothing. <<;; In fact, I'm not entirely sure whether it's male or female. O.O;; I'm guessing male. And considering the role he plays, I've got high hopes for him, too. XD

And in case you haven't guessed yet... NEW EXE SERIES! WOOOO! BASED ON EXE6! WOOOOHOOOOO!! <3 And they all get new PETs that project a little hologram of their Navis - they often sit or stand on their Operator's shoulder. Just like little shoulder-angels. Only, minus the wings. XD

EDIT:: Oh, BubbleMan, of all Navis, finds and rescues the kid. He makes it to NetCity before collapsing, and Gutsman takes him to Roll. He wakes up later, and tries to sneak away while Roll tries to quiet the baby (and fails ^^; ) but IceMan and AquaMan see him and glomp him. XD Roll panics when she can't make the baby stop crying and sends a desperate emergency call to Netto, Enzan, and Laika, who send their Navis in. Rock talks to BubbleMan while Blues and SearchMan attempt to quiet the baby, and from the pic in my siggie, you can see how well THAT turned out. XD The baby starts pulling on their mouths and crying and, desperate, Blues gives him over to Rock, and the baby immediately stops crying. ^.^

Posted by Zeta

[quote]And they all get new PETs that project a little hologram of their Navis - they often sit or stand on their Operator's shoulder. Just like little shoulder-angels. Only, minus the wings.

That would be perfect for GeminiMan/Men and his/their operator.
E.Gem: He's not looking! Take his battlechips, quick!
G.Gem: No, don't do it! A kitten dies when you steal battlechips! Think of the kitten!
E.Gem: You just made that up!
G.Gem: Did not!
E.Gem: Did too!
*Babbling continues*
Op: -_-;

Av: Take a guess. Hint: She's not Peach, and she's from a Jap. only game, unless you count the crappy SNES port that was released in the U.S. Actually, I think she was taken out of said crappy version. Not too sure, really.

Sig: Nightmare in a business suit ^(0.o)^ Thank you so much for the idea, ZS.

Posted by Minesweeper

Hmm... I dunno who's in your avi. T.T She DOES look a bit like Peach, though. *continues to ponder*

And I love your siggie. XD Two thumbs up! d(^^)b

Quoting Zeta]That would be perfect for GeminiMan/Men and his/their operator.
[size=1]E.Gem: He's not looking! Take his battlechips, quick!
G.Gem: No, don't do it! A kitten dies when you steal battlechips! Think of the kitten!
E.Gem: You just made that up!
G.Gem: Did not!
E.Gem: Did too!
*Babbling continues*
Op: -_-:

XD

[SIZE="1"]*steals n' makes a mad dash for her sprites* [/SIZE]>>;;

Posted by Klarth

****ing hell I can't stop laughing at ZS's sig. :(

Posted by Poison

The girl in both my avatar and banner is Mahoro, from mahoromatic. It's a Gainax anime (the same people that made Evangelion). Cuteness overwhelming.

Posted by Minesweeper

Changed mah avi. As cute as Trill is, I couldn't resist paying small tribute to the sheer coolness that is Forte-Cross Rockman. ^(^^)^

Poison:: Awesome avi & banner. ^.^ And I love the Chinese proverb. XD

Quoting Klarth: ****ing hell I can't stop laughing at ZS's sig. :(

:D

Posted by Alastor

Avatar: A frame I clipped out of a GIF that makes fun of how Naruto always says "Believe it" in the dubbed version of the anime.

Sig: A screenshot from some game. Not sure which. It was in a thread at 4chan where people were posting the "worst videogame translations" besides Zero Wing.

Example...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/pza_alastor_sc/1131840896681.png[/IMG]

Posted by Minesweeper

Heh, "revorution." XD And yes, using potato in a demeaning vein is just so wrong. *nods importantly* ... what IS that from, anyway? They look like bastardized versions of Ken and Guile. XP

<- Went back to Trill. =^^= HE'S TOO DARN KYOOT! He starts calling Rockman "onii-chan" ("big brother") in Ep.4. :3 During a fight, Rockman deflects a big attack and Trill hops back and forth, all proud of his onii-chan, saying "Sugoi! Sugoi!" (something to the effect of "Wow, amazing!" He thought it was awesome X3) TOO DARN KYOOT!

Also, Rock now calls Dr. Hikari "Papa." O.O

*runs off screaming "Saaaaaaaitoooooo!!"* X3

EDIT:: Wha...? It'll put in bastardized, but not d*mn? O.o;;

Posted by Zeta

'Sugoi' means 'incredible'... Hey, Trill has gloves in the avy pic, but not in the sig. Does he age during the series?

My avatar is Maria Renard from Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.), arguably the best pre-Castletroid game in the series. I really wish Konami would release it in the U.S! >< And while I'm at it, I wish they'd release more Goemon games outside of Japan!

*Vents anger by smacking around Cocapetri in MMZ4*

EDIT: Sig has some of my favorite YTMND finds.

Posted by Alastor

Castlevania... I never really got into it. >_>

In fact, never even played one until a few days ago. I played the new one, Curse of Darkness I think. It's on an Xbox demo disc I got. It was alright. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

The 3D ones don't do the series justice. 2D Castlevania games are the shiznit. I'd recommend getting Symphony of the Night for PS1, as its considered the FF7 of the Castlevania games (I wouldn't know, I haven't played it. ><) and it started the 'Castletroid' games. The only flaw in it is the [url=http://sotnvoice.ytmnd.com/]sucky voice acting[/url], apparently... God, that's terrible.

I'd suggest Dawn of Sorrow, too, but I don't know if you have a DS. Best **** platformer on the DS right now.

I added a Zelda thing to my list. Its fuxing hilarious, watch it. NOW!

Posted by Alastor

I don't have a DS. I was thinking about seeing if my cousin would like to buy my SP off of me and I'd use that money towards a DS, but.. eh. I'm pretty attached to my SP, I wouldn't have enough money to get any DS games, no DS games really appeal to me at the moment (WarioWare Touched and Kirby: Canvas Curse look fun), plus I only have $40 to my name. And I don't even have it with me. My dad has it, so he owes it to me, but he's got some bills to take care of, so I'm getting it back in a couple of days, and it's going straight towards me a copy of Star Wars: Battlefront II.

So... yeah, no DS for me. :p

Edit: ZS, I'm not sure what game that is. I could find out if it bothers you at all. The thread was on poor translations, and all that was posted was that image. I don't even know the name of the game in my sig. >_>

Posted by Minesweeper

[QUOTE=Zeta]'Sugoi' means 'incredible'...
Six of one, half a dozen of the other... ^^;;

[quote=Zeta]Hey, Trill has gloves in the avy pic, but not in the sig. Does he age during the series?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/yoinkandaway.gif[/IMG]

[quote=Zeta]My avatar is Maria Renard from Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.), arguably the best pre-Castletroid game in the series. I really wish Konami would release it in the U.S! >< And while I'm at it, I wish they'd release more Goemon games outside of Japan!
*makes a note to try Rondo of Blood*

BTW, SotN is awesome. :cool: I don't recall the voices off-hand, though, and I can't watch whatever was in that link 'cause I don't have (or feel like downloading) the needed plugin. ^^;; (Mebbe later... >>)

[quote=Zeta]*Vents anger by smacking around Cocapetri in MMZ4*
O.O

*drools at the mere mention of MMZ4*

[quote=Alastor]Edit: ZS, I'm not sure what game that is. I could find out if it bothers you at all. The thread was on poor translations, and all that was posted was that image. I don't even know the name of the game in my sig. >_>
S'alright, I was just curious. ^^ I won't lose any sleep over it. XD

Posted by Zeta

[quote]*makes a note to try Rondo of Blood*

Haha, fat chance. Rondo was made for some Japan exclusive PC engine, called the Turbo X80000, or something like that. The only way to get it without shelling out a large amount of cash on EBay would be to get an emulator. I'm debating on whether to get a ROM, but I've already got several other roms, so what the heck. I'm a bad boy.

[quote]BTW, SotN is awesome.
Aww, lucky. What are the bosses like?

[quote]*drools at the mere mention of MMZ4*
The stages are way too short. But Weil looks awesome without his glass jar thingie. Much better when his hair isn't in that stupid 'spike', or whatever.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: The 3D ones don't do the series justice. 2D Castlevania games are the shiznit.

Agreed. I identify more with the old school, NES titles, but the 3D ones are the worst.

Posted by Corrupt

My current avatar is probably the best drawing I've ever seen of a Moogle (be it official or not).

You can see the full picture [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Retro_Ratchet/skyhigh.jpg"]here[/URL].

Posted by Zeta

O_O

I never would've guessed that that was an Moogle. I thought it was a polar bear or something. Maybe it's just 'cuz I can't see the bon-bon.

Carrie Fernandez theme. LOL, Fernandez. How the heck did they mistranslate Belnades?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Corrupt: My current avatar is probably the best drawing I've ever seen of a Moogle (be it official or not).

You can see the full picture [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Retro_Ratchet/skyhigh.jpg"]here[/URL].

Pretty good artwork, but... it just doesn't look like a Moogle.

Posted by Alastor

New sig. Arc Trooper pwnage.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Linko_16: Pretty good artwork, but... it just doesn't look like a Moogle.

Yeah, come to think of it... you're right. I still like the picture, though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Devil Moogle. :cool:

Posted by Ant

Hybrid.

Uhh, my avatar is Lucy, or I should say Nyu. Expect to see lots of her in the coming days.

As for my sig, it's just another weird Ant thing.

Posted by Klarth

I still haven't changed my avatar or signature... Ho-hum. I'm in control!

Posted by Alastor

*gives blog a kick*

Went back to some older stuff. No shame in that.

Me and Sauron (the dead Zelda moderator. Yeah, him. He's alive somewhere!) keep making random Star Wars Episode III jokes while playing Xbox Live, and I've been watching the films alot lately, so I had to go back to this sig.

My avatar didn't quite get enough spotlight time when I first used it, so I'm going to try to stick with it for a little while.

Posted by Zeta

I love that VG Cats comic. (b^^)b

<-Lina from Riviera. I'm going to start using a lot of Riviera avatars.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: My avatar didn't quite get enough spotlight time when I first used it, so I'm going to try to stick with it for a little while.

Are you kidding? I saved it to my "Silly Crap You Guys Get From 4Chan And Probably Other Places" folder.

Posted by Alastor

What I meant was I didn't really use it that long. >_>
I had it for like a week, maybe two.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Zeta]<-Lina from Riviera. I'm going to start using a lot of Riviera avatars.
Is it on any system other than GBA? I've been hearing good things and I'm thinking about getting it. Or, alternatively, I'll download it as soon as a working snes emu for the 2.00 psp firmware arrives. I love the character design.

Posted by Minesweeper

*peeks*

Moy. I'm not dead yet. ^^ I've actually been vacationing at Gaia. It got far too slow here for my tastes. ^^;;;; That, and I've been busy being musical. :D Curse you, reality, for getting in the way of my creative endevours!!

SO! No new comics, no new avis, no new siggies. T.T Not yet, anyway. As soon as I find either available screenshots of Beast, or learn how to take my own, I'll get back to work. ^^ Speaking of which, I don't suppose anyone knows why I can't take screenshots from any player? T.T

Posted by Alastor

You live! :O

I don't personally get why you like Gaia so much. I never could get into it. >_>

Anyways, I think I asked Ian, but did that XBL code that I gave you work? I'm pretty sure he said you needed an Ethernet cable, and if that's the case, go get one. They're like, dirt cheap. My ISP gave me like 2, and we've got another 10 laying around the house. >_>

Posted by Klarth

Gaia's fun. My username there's Diffidentia. I actually rejoined about a month ago (couldn't remember my old username) so I've been posting a bit every few days. Haven't been on since thursday, though.

er, new theme! The avatar's Garm (aka Kristoffer Rygg) from Ulver, and the signature's made from a screencap from a music vid of theirs.

Posted by Alastor

What is there to do? When I checked it out (over a year ago, I'm sure) all there was to do to gain points was post and click advertisements. Fun. >_>

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]The 3D ones don't do the series justice. 2D Castlevania games are the shiznit. I'd recommend getting Symphony of the Night for PS1, as its considered the FF7 of the Castlevania games (I wouldn't know, I haven't played it. ><) and it started the 'Castletroid' games. The only flaw in it is the [URL="http://sotnvoice.ytmnd.com/"]sucky voice acting[/URL], apparently... God, that's terrible.

I'd suggest Dawn of Sorrow, too, but I don't know if you have a DS. Best **** platformer on the DS right now.

I added a Zelda thing to my list. Its fuxing hilarious, watch it. NOW!
wtf. it's only sucky because you haven't watched the intro.

And SotN kicks ***.

And regarding Riviera...

I bought it hoping for a traditional RPG I could play at work. ( I worked at a snowcone shack at the time, I had gobs of free time.) I don't mind RPGs being different but this was just too much of a change. I dislike it greatly now.

Oh, yeah. Avatar/signature thread.

Avatar is Gendo Ikari and The Prince fused.

Signature is L from Death Note.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Alastor: What is there to do? When I checked it out (over a year ago, I'm sure) all there was to do to gain points was post and click advertisements. Fun. >_>

HI FORUMS TALK

Come to think of it, I barely ever stray out of the metal forum.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: HI FORUMS TALK

Talking with idiots didn't seem very appealing. ;)

I looked at threads in every forum and I didn't find one intelligent person there. :/

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Alastor]I looked at threads in every forum and I didn't find one intelligent person there. :/
HI FLAMEFEST YELL

Posted by Minesweeper

Alastor:: I camp out in the Chatterbox. When it's not dying a slow, painful, glitchy death, it's generally really good. ^^; There's lots of intelligent people - they're just hard to find under the n00bs. :D There's random goodies, and games (fishing, slots), and RPing, and towns, and customization galore, and plenty o' flammable noobs, and ZOMG fast threads, and BUMP threads where I get to post random crap, and art, and... and... well, lotsa stuff. Funfunfun. ^.^ It just takes a little getting used to. XD

Me = Concerto. Duh. ^^;;

*remembers what thread she's in* ><; New siggie - Wily and a bird. ^^;

Oh! That reminds me! Linko! [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Manga/wellcrud.jpg]Lookie![/url] Chapter 3 (Metal Heart) of Rockman Megamix is up at [url=http://tanjou.northmark.net/]Rockman Tanjou[/url], and it features the Yellow Devil. ^.^

Posted by Stalolin

I dislike Gaia greatly.

Too big.

It's like an X-Box.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Minesweeper: Moy. I'm not dead yet. ^^

*Holding a bloody dagger*

What? ... But... Then... Who did I just...?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Oh! That reminds me! Linko! [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Manga/wellcrud.jpg]Lookie![/url] Chapter 3 (Metal Heart) of Rockman Megamix is up at [url=http://tanjou.northmark.net/]Rockman Tanjou[/url], and it features the Yellow Devil. ^.^

Holy @#$%. I was on there two days ago because someone asked me for help on beating the Rock Monster in the first game and I used select pages to demonstrate which weapon to use. But the third wasn't up at that time. Rock out loud.

EDIT - Quick review: I really missed out on seeing most of the Third Generation Robot Masters in action... Mostly, it was Shadow Man as a "gimme" for his giant fan base. Otherwise, neat!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: *Holding a bloody dagger*

What? ... But... Then... Who did I just...?

HISS, HISS, SPIT, OW

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: Oh! That reminds me! Linko! [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Manga/wellcrud.jpg]Lookie![/url]

I actually clicked on this specific link for the first time, and it was the same panel that I looked at and thought of cutting out and recoloring as I did with Cut Man before (since there aren't any really good ones of the Rock Monster by himself). So, yeah... thanks for making it easier. ^^;

Posted by Alastor

New sig image to go with the Mario avatar. Thoughts? :)

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, Mario n00b.

Posted by Zeta

For the first time in history, Mario lost a life to a Goomba. XD

To the left: Ursula, and not the one from The Little Mermaid.

Below: A funny moment on Riviera. If you choose the top option, it raises how much Cierra likes you, but lowers everyone else's. If you choose the bottom, it lowers everyone's. Poor Ein.

My laptop is on the fritz; I might not be on too often. .<_>.

Posted by Linko_16

Hey, I wouldn't mind taking a dive in everyone else's opinion to use a pick-up line that cheesy and have it actually work.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]For the first time in history, Mario lost a life to a Goomba.

Mario could actually get out of it, if he hit that last question block and a mushroom rolled into the crevice. If he touched the mushroom before being hit by the goomba, he could smash the blocks on the right and escape.

I feel like a Mario geek now.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting GameMiestro: Mario could actually get out of it, if he hit that last question block and a mushroom rolled into the crevice. If he touched the mushroom before being hit by the goomba, he could smash the blocks on the right and escape.

I feel like a Mario geek now.

It's true that mushrooms move faster than Goombas, but he would have to have hit it from the right side of the box to make it go to the left and into the crevice. It's too late for that, he's doomed now.

Your move, rival geek. >=|

Posted by Zeta

Quick! Put a GodMode code in!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]It's true that mushrooms move faster than Goombas, but he would have to have hit it from the right side of the box to make it go to the left and into the crevice. It's too late for that, he's doomed now.

Your move, rival geek. >=|[/COLOR]

If he hit it from the right half of the underside of the box, there's a good chance it would travel left. He could even speed up the mushroom by hitting bricks underneath it.

Touche.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting GameMiestro: If he hit it from the right half of the underside of the box, there's a good chance it would travel left. He could even speed up the mushroom by hitting bricks underneath it.

Touche.

Those are stable bricks. There are kinds you can bump as Mario and break as Super Mario, but nothing can get through those.

Take that.

Posted by Klarth

NEW AVATAR IS BJORK.
SHE MAKE MUSIC WITH GROWL AND WHISPER.
AND SOMETIMES SCREAM.

Posted by sabre

And she look gormless.

Mine is kind of an ever growing collage.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]Those are stable bricks. There are kinds you can bump as Mario and break as Super Mario, but nothing can get through those.

Take that.[/COLOR]

Ah, but when a mushroom travels over a brick that you bump, it jumps, making it move faster than if it was just sliding. A few fast jumps would make the mushroom get to Mario much faster.

Posted by sabre

But... it's not going left, so the point is moot.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Sabredog]But... it's not going left, so the point is moot.

The other question block could also contain a mushroom. If he hit that, the mushroom could go left.

Posted by Klarth

I have no idea. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting GameMiestro: Ah, but when a mushroom travels over a brick that you bump, it jumps, making it move faster than if it was just sliding. A few fast jumps would make the mushroom get to Mario much faster.

But you can't bump those kinds of bricks. They're the tough, solid kind. That's what I said before.

And, arguably, blocks containing power ups never appear adjacent to one another in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Posted by GameMiestro

You don't even need to bump the bricks. That goomba could be moving left, we don't know. Either way, it would give Mario enough time.

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]And, arguably, blocks containing power ups never appear adjacent to one another in Super Mario Bros. 3.[/COLOR]

:(

It doesn't really matter which version it is...

Posted by Zeta

<- Fia. ^_^ My favorite Riviera girl. <3

Posted by GameMiestro

She looks sad about something.

Posted by Zeta

That's one of her blushing pictures.

My sister is so useful: Whenever I buy a GBA game she downloads a ROM of it since I won't let her play my GBA games, not since she erased my FFTA data. So with her roms I can take all sorts of screenshots 'n' stuff. =D

Posted by Klarth

Oh, and my new avatar is John Haughm from Agalloch. He has a sexy voice.

Posted by Klarth

New avatar. Hopefully someone will recognise.

Posted by Corrupt

I don't know who the hell that guy is, but I think he looks pretty **** cool.

Oh yeah, still the same avatar for me. After like, what... at least a month? Almost two, now? Oh yeah. :cool2:

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Corrupt]I don't know who the hell that guy is, but I think he looks pretty **** cool.
it be a festively-dressed Klarth from Tales of Phantasia. hell yeah I love that game!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Klarth: it be a festively-dressed Klarth from Tales of Phantasia. hell yeah I love that game!

right on right on

And I'll try this avatar out... see if it works or not. I *might* even get a signature, too! ****, I'll be breaking new ground in no time.

Posted by Ant

Although I don't care for Gargoyles too much, it seems fitting.

Oh, and as for mine. It's Vivian! The loveable yet shy sister in the Siren Sisters! I recently played thru Paper Mario 2(which I thought was fantastic) and felt the need to have her in my Avatar. So I was lucky enough to come across some of the artwork of Kaptin K.(I think that was her name) off of koopatorivm. A very good site.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ant: So I was lucky enough to come across some of the artwork of Kaptin K.(I think that was her name) off of koopatorivm. A very good site.

Kaptain H! Her and Sgt. Goomba are hilarious, and all the artwork on the site is fantastic. And I do believe that if it wasn't for me, no one here would know about the Koopatorivm. :cool: I'm glad people actually remember about that site. And by the way, PM 2 was a great game, even though my favorite character was Rawk Hawk. Ye-uh.

Oh, and my avatar does seem to suit me, doesn't it? I know it's kinda Lisa's thing, but I also enjoy the show, and Brooklyn has always been my favorite, so why the hell not?

Posted by Zeta

Vivian is a guy in the Japanese version. 0_0

Posted by Linko_16

Great. Now my brain's exploded.

Posted by Iris

Shadow Siren... brothers?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Great. Now my brain's exploded.

Mine did too when I first heard. I never thought anything like that would be put in a Mario game...

<-Fia's Lv3OverSkill art.

Posted by Linko_16

Actually, it wouldn't be that unusual in Japan. Plenty of rock stars and whatnot are cross-dressers.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Actually, it wouldn't be that unusual in Japan. Plenty of rock stars and whatnot are cross-dressers.

Yeah, but in a Mario game? ...Oh, wait, I forgot about Birdo. -_-;

Sig: Some of Riviera's beautiful artwork. I might have one of the bathing pics in my avy in a few days. (Safe for work, the same level as that animation Ant had in his sig a month or two ago.)

And since no one's looked in the Sprites thread:

EDIT: Crap, I forgot the arm patterns and tail.
EDITmk2: And blood stains.

Posted by Stalolin

New sig.

Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach. Cool show. Demon-like guy.

Posted by Linko_16

I need a new avatar. ; ;

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]...

I need a new avatar. ; ;
[/COLOR]

Yeah. Windman blows. lol

Posted by Linko_16

Air Man. >.O

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][color=indigo]Air Man. >.O

God. I fail at life. Take my pinata Metool and all of my Megaman skills. I don't deserve them.

I should have known that. Wind Man actually does suck. And blow. Whereas Air Man shoots you with really annoying tornadoes.

Posted by Linko_16

You are forgiven. <:|

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: God. I fail at life. Take my pinata Metool and all of my Megaman skills.

Ooh! I'll take them! Lord knows I'll need'em for when X Collection comes out.

Posted by Colonel Mustang

My ava is roy from FMA.

Posted by Ant

You don't say?

Posted by Minesweeper

*sneaks in*

*points to avi and new/old siggie*

*sneaks away*

EDIT:: Linko, do you want to use [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/cutmancutmanavi.png]this avi[/url]? :D

Posted by Zeta

*Looks at the CutMan pic*

Woah... How can that little body support such a huge head!? Now I really wanna see what GutsMan'll look like... and Wily... and Roll...

I have a Seth-Rah theme goin' on. Things got a lot easier for me now that I got Gameshark codes to unlock everything on my sister's rom. ^^

Posted by Minesweeper

Tsk tsk. Gameshark AND roms?

*scurries off to get screencaps from Dennoujuu Grega* [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

And hey! No comments about the almighty Nekomet?! NEKOMET DEMANDS TRIBUTE! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekometvgc.png[/IMG]

BTW, Stalolin, I dunno if you're aware of this or not, so I'll just educate everyone (since I feel like pretending I know something amazing and incredible and such. GO ME! WHOO!).

In Japanese, everything's read from right to left - incluing names. That means a person's family name goes first, and his given name goes second. So, while the Bleach anime (I'm assuming it's a fan-sub?) says Zanaki Kenpachi, spoken in English it'd be said as Kenpachi Zanaki.

Both forms are "correct", it's just that an English-speaking audience understands it better if it's written given/family name instead of family/given name. *nods importantly*

That's my good deed for the day. *scoots off*

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: EDIT:: Linko, do you want to use [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/cutmancutmanavi.png]this avi[/url]? :D

[quote=Minesweeper's sig][img]http://tinyurl.com/by9eq[/img]

... I love you. ;-;

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Minesweeper]BTW, Stalolin, I dunno if you're aware of this or not, so I'll just educate everyone (since I feel like pretending I know something amazing and incredible and such. GO ME! WHOO!).

In Japanese, everything's read from right to left - incluing names. That means a person's family name goes first, and his given name goes second. So, while the Bleach anime (I'm assuming it's a fan-sub?) says Zanaki Kenpachi, spoken in English it'd be said as Kenpachi Zanaki.

Both forms are "correct", it's just that an English-speaking audience understands it better if it's written given/family name instead of family/given name. *nods importantly*

That's my good deed for the day. *scoots off*

oh snape. I figured the fan-sub doods switched it around to begin with.

Posted by Zeta

[QUOTE=Minesweeper]Tsk tsk. Gameshark AND roms?

For avatar and sig purposes only. On my actual game I do things the hard way.

[quote]And hey! No comments about the almighty Nekomet?! NEKOMET DEMANDS TRIBUTE! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/nekometvgc.png[/IMG]

I was going to say something, but I thought I'd let Linko comment first, cause y'know, Metools. Now I forgot what I was gonna say...

Posted by Minesweeper

@Linko:: :3

@Zeta:: Glad to hear it. ^^ And Nekomet accepts your almost-tribute. XD

@Stalolin:: ^^ Like I said, both forms are technically correct, so it's not an issue, I just thought I'd mention it - in fact, I probably wouldn't have noticed, except I just read vol.10 of the Bleach manga, and Kenpachi's in there. XD

I've noticed that good fan-subs generally try to stay accurate to what the characters are saying by writing the names the way they're said - that is, last name / first name. Japanese is such a complex language, so every word is important. ^^;

I watched some of the Bleach fansubs a while back, and follow the Rockman.exe ones, so I've noticed the subtitles usually write names last/first, though once in a while I see it the other way 'round, too. Depends on who's doing the subbing, I suppose. @.@;;

Posted by Zeta

Give me a minute, I'll remember what I was going to say about Nekomet...
...I think I reme-****, I forgot it again!

<-Rose, after drinking some potion in one of the endings.

The hawt bathing pics next time I change A/S.
Nah, I'm kidding. XMas avy, THEN hawt bathing pics.

Posted by Stalolin

CRAFT

edit: I rommed Craft out of the game, in the process I also wound up with this image...

Posted by Minesweeper

O.O

Posted by Iris

Familiar? :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris]Familiar? :(
cropped?

And I modified mine just a bit. now i've got photosherp again.

Posted by Minesweeper

<(^^<) Same avatar, new hat. (Couldn't resist. XD)

@Stalolin:: Spiffy. ^^

Quoting Iris: Familiar? :(

What? Your avi, mine, Stalolin's, or the screenshot? *is confuzzled* @.@

Posted by Stalolin

[IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8394139_79.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Corrupt

Meowth refuses to join the "Christmas spirit" trend.

Bah humbug, ya twerps.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Corrupt]Meowth refuses to join the "Christmas spirit" trend.

Bah humbug, ya twerps.

meowth, that's right!

Posted by Corrupt

You know it.

Posted by Stalolin

annnnnd. I need an opinion on how this thingy looks.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Corrupt: Meowth refuses to join the "Christmas spirit" trend.

Bah humbug, ya twerps.

Quite alright, since Meowth is all kinds of cool even without a Santa hat. ^^

[SIZE="1"](We are, however, now officially required to sic three ghosts on you on Christmas eve. Just a formality. >:3)[/SIZE]

[quote=Stalolin]meowth, that's right!
Aw, you beat me to it. T.T

EDIT:: I like the banner dealie. ^^ It seems just a little plain, but I have no suggestions about what to add to it or change. ^^;; I do like it, though. :)

Posted by Iris

Mine. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris]Mine. :(

CROPPED.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Iris: Mine. :(

Sorry. >< My brain's gone into hibernation. ^^;; I always liked that avi - it's luffly. ^^

(BTW, I could make the grey background of your avi match VGC's background, if you'd like. ^^)

Posted by Iris

I thought it matched pretty nicely. :(

If you could make it the right shade of grey, I'd love you to pieces. :-*

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: luffly

[img]http://www.madhousemedia.com.au/championferret/assets/images/luffy.JPG[/img]

... Wait, what?

Posted by Zeta

LOL, I started thinking of Luffy when she said that, too. XD

<-Holiday animation. I change avys too often...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]LOL, I started thinking of Luffy when she said that, too. XD

<-Holiday animation. I change avys too often...

he masturbates the air and then it spews out behind him

Posted by Minesweeper

Nuuuuu, luffly! T.T Like, lurve, and luff, and luv! Only... with a "ly". ^^;

... Work with me, here, people! XP

@Zeta:: Awesome. XD ... Say, animated avis work now? O.O; I thought animated GIFs didn't work as avis? Or at least, they didn't for a while. *makes a note*

Quoting Iris: I thought it matched pretty nicely. :(

If you could make it the right shade of grey, I'd love you to pieces. :-*

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/avatar23_51.png[/IMG]
:3

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Minesweeper]Nuuuuu, luffly! T.T Like, lurve, and luff, and luv! Only... with a "ly". ^^;

... Work with me, here, people! XP

@Zeta:: Awesome. XD ... Say, animated avis work now? O.O; I thought animated GIFs didn't work as avis? Or at least, they didn't for a while. *makes a note*

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/avatar23_51.png[/IMG]
:3

For future reference the background color is 777777.

and I could try to make a transparent one if you want.

Posted by Iris

Thanks, Zerostar. :D

Transparent would be wonderful too! :-*
Edit: It matches less now, kinda. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

Really? Oo; But... but, it looks perfect on my compy. T.T

ACK! Does that mean Nekomet's background doesn't match the background in my siggie? O__O;;

@Stalolin:: A transparent background would probably work best. ^^;;

Posted by Linko_16

I didn't know transparency was so diffcult for everyone. O.o

Posted by Iris

[quote=Minesweeper]ACK! Does that mean Nekomet's background doesn't match the background in my siggie? O__O;;
...Not on my computer. D:

Thanks Linko! :D I'm too lazy to get a program that actually will make it transparent. :(

Posted by Zeta

*Looks down at sig*
So would Samus use arrows instead of beams in a medival Metroid?

[quote=Minesweeper]
ACK! Does that mean Nekomet's background doesn't match the background in my siggie? O__O;;
Barely. I didn't notice it until you brought it up.

Posted by Minesweeper

*sobs for Nekomet* T.T

*scurries off to bad-***-ify Nekomet's background* [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:: *sobs s'more* T.T

Could someone make the background transparent for Nekomet? I would be forever in your debt. ^^

'NOTHER EDIT:: Speaking of which, I have 4 frames of the Nekomet Dance I need transparent, too. ^^;;

Posted by Stalolin

*breaks out the fanart*

I felt like putting this stuff in this thread... >.> mostly because this thread is kind of a general use thread as well...

I won't kill computers by showing all the images though...

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/8705/11344033018941ex.jpg - Some pretty cool fanart of Zero 4

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/4535/11333541037758qd.jpg - BAMBOO PANDAMONIUM

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1508/11344423244900pl.jpg - Unarmored and cutesy Fefnir

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/2118/ob11318154721188op.jpg - Kinda cool full armor X (Megaman X style armor) with the Hadoken and the Dragon Punch

And last but not least...

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/557/ob11345936861202bl.jpg - what the hell

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/557/ob11345936861202bl.jpg - what the hell

0_o

*Gouges eyes*

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Stalolin: And last but not least...

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/557/ob11345936861202bl.jpg - what the hell

O______O;;

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! *dies laughing* XP

EDIT:: *points to avi* A genuine reproduction of a scene in MMNTW #9, which I found absolutely hilarious. ^^;

Posted by Stalolin

k, I got bored at 4 AM.

More fanart.

This is also the fanart thread now.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9760/11332766560484ql.jpg - MEGAROLL

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7281/11356123530054pd.png - Pretty cool looking Zero image.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3577/ob11310277950705jn.jpg - Pretty cool Levatian image.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1360/ob11326155280888xl.jpg - WOODMAN LOVE RICEBALL YUM YUM

Posted by Iris

New avatar.

Posted by Linko_16

Cute, Iris. =P

Quoting Stalolin: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9760/11332766560484ql.jpg - MEGAROLL

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1360/ob11326155280888xl.jpg - WOODMAN LOVE RICEBALL YUM YUM

w00t for these two.

Posted by Minesweeper

Lovely avi, Iris. :)

Quoting Stalolin: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9760/11332766560484ql.jpg - MEGAROLL

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7281/11356123530054pd.png - Pretty cool looking Zero image.

MegaRoll = cute. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_3nodding.gif[/IMG]

Zero pic = [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:: *notices Zeta's siggie* Aw, phooey. You beat me to it. XD

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris]New avatar.

heal me plz

Posted by Zeta

<- More Fia ^_^

[quote=Stalolin]heal me plz

Ready for thi-****, I must be a genius! Healing Stream!
Not the face!

[quote=Minesweeper]EDIT:: *notices Zeta's siggie* Aw, phooey. You beat me to it. XD
Not even QuickMan could have beaten me to it.

Posted by Stalolin

New sig, courtesy of Roger Smith.

Praise him.

Posted by Corrupt

I have two things to say:

One, Marx has dominated my avatar spot, and it'll stay that way for quite a while.

Two, I'm looking for a new signature. Expect a new one (or something re-hashed that I've already used) sometime within the next week. If not that soon, then probably later in the year. Like, in the summer. Yeah.

Posted by Stalolin

Bored at 1:51.

more fanartz!

[URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7793/blankfillout29nd.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7793/blankfillout29nd.jpg[/URL] - sorta imcomplete, but it's some pretty fanart featureing zero and iris

[URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9736/ob11319765150807vm.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9736/ob11319765150807vm.jpg[/URL] - lololololol *trades places with x*

[URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3527/ob11353916282635qz.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3527/ob11353916282635qz.jpg[/URL] - A bit late, but it proves to us that he actually is Santa.

[URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7820/11363052332235oe.png"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7820/11363052332235oe.png[/URL] - Close up of that one triple dog guy from Zero 3, y'know, the one that shot puppies out of his shoulder

[URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5121/11335409870054tz.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5121/11335409870054tz.jpg[/URL] - MEGAROLL 2, now she's more of sexy instead of cute

enjoy and such

Posted by Ant

sauce?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: [URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9736/ob11319765150807vm.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9736/ob11319765150807vm.jpg[/URL] - lololololol *trades places with x*

Told you he wasn't gay.

Posted by Zeta

*Points to the pic in Linko's quote*
Who is that?

EDIT: O_O ... ... [url=ff6ftw.ytmnd.com]I want that Kefka costume.[/url]

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: EDIT: O_O ... ... [url=ff6ftw.ytmnd.com]I want that Kefka costume.[/url]

That is by far the funniest and most awesome thing I've seen in a long while. XD

Waitaminute, why am I in here? Oo; I don't have anything new yet. T__T

Posted by Linko_16

I'm still posting here, and I'm in a sore need for a new one. I've had this sig since, like, a month before the X-Box 360 even came out.

And I've seen that Cosplay Battle once before. Awesome stuff.

Posted by Minesweeper

*sneaks in again*

*points to avi*

Crazy Rockman = FUN. >:3 It's too bad the title isn't one character longer - it's supposed to be either "I'm Not As Crazy As You Think We Are" or "We're Not As Crazy As You Think I Am", except neither fits. XP

*flees*

Posted by Linko_16

Dunno, I got it pretty much right away.

Posted by Zeta

Those Dark MegaMan pictures scare me... srsly.
So... anyone got X Collection yet?

Posted by Klarth

Avatar: 8-bit Klarth I found on some Jap imageboard.
Sig: Banner featuring Borknagar reference and Midna from the upcoming Zelda.

Posted by Minesweeper

*points to siggie* X3

Quoting Linko_16: Dunno, I got it pretty much right away.

^.^

[quote=Zeta]Those Dark MegaMan pictures scare me... srsly.
So... anyone got X Collection yet?
Dark Rockman = FUN. >:3

... *twitches* ... *scurries off to check wallet* ... *returns squealing with glee*

Not yet. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

[quote=Klarth]Avatar: 8-bit Klarth I found on some Jap imageboard.
Sig: Banner featuring Borknagar reference and Midna from the upcoming Zelda.
The avatar is so cute. X3 And the banner is great. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_3nodding.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

I picked up X Collection today but have yet to try it because my brother is a whore and won't get off the TV.

Posted by Minesweeper

Must... get... X Collection... @_@;

Must... first... convince self... to go out... in the cold, blustery weather... @___@;;

We have cold weather, then above-freezing, then cold, then blizzard, then above-freezing, then... well, about then everyone starts running around screaming. >_< It's made all the snow on the ground either fantastic snowball snow, or the really fun kind that's ice on top, perfect snowball snow in the middle, and water underneath. An absolute ball to drive on, especially considering the insanity of Manitoban drivers. XP

Posted by Zeta

Avy: Fia.

Sig: A link to Yggdra Union's japanese website.

EDIT: [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Theora/diary-data15.jpg]...I don't know whether to laugh or be weirded out...[/url]

Posted by Klarth

Yum Yum Yggdra Union. I want.

Oh, and I downloaded Riviera yesterday, which I wouldn't've done had you not constantly whored it out. >:O It's a shame that it won't run on my PSP, though.

Posted by Zeta

(b^^)b

I'll stop whoring it out when TP's release date gets closer... maybe...

Posted by Linko_16

New One Piece theme. Made the sig and tracked down an avatar to compliment it.

Posted by Stalolin

Sazabi theme. Gundam from the movie Char's Counterattack. Found the avatar and someone else from a different forum made me the signature.

Posted by Minesweeper

Linko:: Your siggie is morbidly fascinating. Until I decide which of the descriptions featured along with it best suits it, I'm afraid I'm just going to have to sit here and stare at it. O__O;

Stalolin:: Whom from which forum made the siggie? Tis very cool. ^^

As fer me - new avi. This time, tis Cross-Fusion gone bad for poor Netto. So, it's not crazy Rockman - at least, not YET. Could this be a sign of a crazed Cross-Fusion Netto soon to come?! [SIZE="1"]*hopes so*[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

And ZOMG, I can take screencaps from my media players now!! *parties* Surprisingly, all it took to solve the amazingly simple problem was a random peek at what kind of info and links Wikipedia had to offer. O_o; (Microsoft = less than helpful.) Soooo happy~! *scrambles off to start taking a zillion screenshots of Beast* X3

Posted by Stalolin

ZS: A guy called Xerus, on a place called AnimeLeague.

Chances are you haven't heard of him.

Posted by Minesweeper

Nope, never heard of him. ^^;

Um, old avi ('cause it's cool), new siggie. Everyone laughs at Chaud's hair, Zerostar.exe gets a disguise, and the links are gone. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. <<;

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, I like the Chaud one.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Zeta

Weil looks so much cooler when his hair isn't in 'needle mode'.

Posted by Corrupt

It's Conker. And Conker kicks major ***.

What more is there to say?

Posted by Klarth

Currently trying to think of a new avatar.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]Currently trying to think of a new avatar.

I can understand why.

Posted by Stalolin

Signature, Katamari style X characters.

Posted by Linko_16

I just don't have the heart to get rid of Ussop.

Which is good, 'cause I don't have anything else.

Posted by Klarth

New avatar is Machinae Supremacy logo.

Still thinking whether or not I can use anything better.

Posted by Alastor

I'm totally not dead.

VGCats sig and Machinae Supremacy avatar. Dig it.

Posted by Klarth

That, sir, is bitching.

Also, do note that MaSu's new album is out in just over a month. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: I'm totally not dead.

Aww, and I called dibs on your computer. :(

Sig-hunting.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Zeta: Aww, and I called dibs on your computer. :(

You'd probably be better off calling dibs on someone else's. Mine kinda sucks. It's good at normal tasks, but can't play games at all. :(

Posted by Zeta

Aw. :(
Well, good to see you're still around :D

Sig is a Family Guy thing, Riviera style!

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Alastor: I'm totally not dead.

That's such a relief. I wasn't sure if I was in your will or not yet. =D [SIZE="1"]*flees*[/SIZE]

Posted by Minesweeper

*gives thread a kick*

New sprite avi. DARK ROCKMAN TAKES OVER!! BLAHAHAHAHAHa... hack... cough. XP

For the record, yes, he's saying, "Be-da!" [url=http://www.yale.edu/anime/glossary.html]And I quote:[/url]

[quote]8. be-da!- the sound made by Japanese when they perform akanbe, a gesture of contempt made by sticking out the tongue and bringing down one lower eyelid. The gesture is analogous to a Bronx cheer or "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

[SIZE="1"]So if it's incorrect, it's not my fault. >>;[/SIZE]

Also, new siggie. New spin on an old idea. ^^;

Posted by Zeta

LOL, blame game! XD

Posted by Minesweeper

[IMG]http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/angels/newangel.gif[/IMG]

BTW, I love your siggie. XD *lolz in X's general direction*

Posted by Klarth

New Kula theme.

I got King of Fighters 2002 running on my Xbox yesterday. :D

Posted by Alastor

New sig image, courtesy of Ant.

Waha.

Posted by Minesweeper

@Klarth:: d(^^)b

@Alastor:: XD Everyone, together now! "WAHA!!" X3

*points to own siggie* =D

(Greiga > Falzer, but Greiga sprites are harder to work with than Falzer sprites, so there you have it. X3)

Posted by Zeta

That Faltzer animation is so badass.

Quoting Minesweeper: @Alastor:: XD Everyone, together now! "WAHA!!" X3

WAGA! ...OH WAIT, ****!

Posted by Alastor

What's with the Fia avatar trend?

WAHA.

Posted by Zeta

Not sure. Ant had an avatar of Cierra bathing, then Cierra covering, so I get an avatar of Fia covering and BAM! Stal and Ant have'em, too.

WAZA!

Posted by Alastor

I'm still thinking about picking up Riviera. I need to find it, first thing, but I've been looking for a reason to dust off my GBA. I only have $120 which isn't even in my pocket. Whenever my parents pay me back, I've got DVDs to buy ($60), [url=http://www.bungiestore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=7&idproduct=252]this awesome thing[/url] ($20), [url=http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&productID=484]this other awesome thing[/url] ($15), [url=http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&productID=312]and maybe this thing[/url] ($15).

So I'm not left with alot, even if I don't get the last t-shirt.

WAZOO!

Posted by Zeta

LOL @ Sun shirt.

Ni!

Edit: You could always ROM it. <<...>>

Posted by Alastor

True, but I do yearn to actually dust off my GBA for some reason other than playing Kirby: NID in extreme boredom.

Posted by Minesweeper

*hears talk of money and comes scurrying back* [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

[quote=Zeta]That Faltzer animation is so badass.
[IMG]http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif[/IMG]

I started playing MMBN2 again. <<; Oh, and mah dahling brother FINALLY played MMBN3 with me. ... He completely kicked my ***. T__T But, uh, I did redeem myself, finally. It just took about ten battles before I got my revenge. Eheheh... ^^;; *flees*

Posted by Zeta

Ah, I see. Well, good luck finding it! It took me months to get my hands on it!

[quote=Minesweeper]*hears talk of money and comes scurrying back*
XD

Posted by Alastor

I also forgot the matter of me currently trying to get a computer of my own, which will take a very long time if I can't get one for my birthday. :(

And we need a few hundred dollars to get the Interwebs turned back on at home, and we're moving sometime in the future, so... yeah. Waha. :cool:

Edit: Added a new link to my sig. It's a Flash game I seen on G4. I had some fun with it, so check it out.

[url]www.ninja-man.com[/url]

Posted by Zeta

Come up to Minnesota. Strange white stuff fall here between December-February. Scientists think it's Chuck Norris' dandruff!

Posted by Alastor

Your sig deprived me of every possible thought of Chuck Norris right after reading your post.

Posted by Minesweeper

O_O; *wonders how the conversation can change directions so quickly*

Ooh, games! I'd put this one in my siggie, except I've already got so many links in there I don't want to add another. >>;; [url=http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html]Funneh.[/url] >:3

Oh, um... waha? ^^;

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: Your sig deprived me of every possible thought of Chuck Norris right after reading your post.

It makes me laugh whenever I look at it.

Quoting Minesweeper: [url=http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html]Funneh.[/url] >:3

O_O :'( It got eaten by a fly trap!

Posted by Alastor

I seen that one on G4, too. I liked it, but I played a game really similar to it shortly before I first played Kitten Cannon somewhere in the VGC arcade, so it got a little old for me. It's still fun, though.

I think the one on the VGC Arcade involved penguins or something.

Oh, and ZS, good new stuff. Haven't been able to thoroughly check all the sprite stuff yet, but hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to use the Internet at home, away from the annoying children and uncomfortable wooden stool things of this place. Waha. :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: I'll be able to use the Internet at home, away from the annoying children and uncomfortable wooden stool things of this place. Waha. :cookie:

The Child Labor HQ?

WAHA!

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: O_O :'( It got eaten by a fly trap!

Like I said, funneh. >:3

[quote=Alastor]Oh, and ZS, good new stuff. Haven't been able to thoroughly check all the sprite stuff yet, but hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to use the Internet at home, away from the annoying children and uncomfortable wooden stool things of this place. Waha. :cookie:
T'anks. =^^=

No! You look at everything NOW. D=< ... well, alright, I suppose I'll let you off easy. THIS TIME. .\ _ /. (Kidding. ^^ Hey, maybe you could use one of the kids as a cushion? ... alright, maybe not. <<; )

VAVA! ... wait, that's not right either. O_o; Squee! Vava! <3

Posted by Linko_16

My meager attempt to pwn all your nudie avatars.

Posted by Stalolin

I need to make a Natu one. =(

Posted by Alastor

Natu Fia for the win.

BONZAI.

Posted by Zeta

I was gonna paste a Met hat on her head and type in Gak Splat, but then I figured Linko might get mad at me for stealing his thing...>>

END MESSAGE, SQUIDWARD!

Posted by Klarth

ZS: Odd coincidence, because someone wrote a port of Kitty Cannon for PSP (and I totally downloaded it today). It's quickly become one of my favourites. :D

And I'll make a Natu one tomorrow.

Posted by Alastor

A new link to my sig is [url=http://www.shatterock.com/products/software/qryspree/]Query Spree[/url]. You're only going to get use out of this if you're a Halo 2 XBL player. It pretty much totals your stats, and you can arrange those stats into categories. I found it pretty neat, though it can take around an hour for your first scan to finish. If you use it, try to run a new scan every other week or so.

Posted by Minesweeper

@Klarth: XD

@Zeta:: Well, you CAN make one like that, but you'd have to give it to Linko. =D

@Linko:: Your avi is great. ^^