favorite sonic special stage

Posted by biohazzard_zz1

for me its the sonic 3 special stages but what do you think

Posted by Raptor

I am particularly fond of the special stages in Sonic 1. As a child, I found their sheer dreamlike quality amazing.

Posted by Corrupt

The special stages from Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, hands down. There's something about the atmosphere and the music of those stages that just does it for me. Plus, they're just fun as hell, and I've always been really good at them. =]

Posted by Ant

Yeah, Sonic 3&Knuckles for me too. The whole 3D enviroment they added to it was great. And when it started going really fast and you had to find one that you missed, that was always fun. I could get it to where at the high speed I could jump thru the huge fields of the red bulbs.

After that though I'd have to say Sonic 2. I have those all in my memmory. I don't think I will ever forget the layout of them. Freaky...

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

I also am quite fond of the special stages from Sonic & Knuckles/ Sonic 3, and like many others, Ive mastered them quite well.

Second after that I would have to say the special stages in Sonic CD, just because bashing evil UFOs is just plain fun.

And third the special stages in Sonic Advance 1, Its kinda Sonic 2-esque but you can do tricks and stuff.

The one that I would have to say that I hate the most is the special stages in Sonic Advance 2, they were extremely hard to get because you had to find and collect 7 special rings and finish the stage with them just to enter, but once your in there its nothing but utter confusion.