Introduction Board?

Posted by loony636

Is it just me or has the Introduction Board just disappeared? I'm not saying its a bad thing, I personally hated the introduction board, I was just wondering where it went...

Posted by Klarth

The mods voted on its destruction.

Posted by sabre

They did?

Man, where have I been this last week?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, look at the Community board!!! It wasn't destroyed. All threads there were moved over there. Two mods voted to keep it. Four voted to dump it. The rest didn't give a rats-rear-end about it, so I did the 'dump it' voting for them.

Posted by Morag2

Good riddance I say... nothing in there but me showing off my canadian eh's, eh?

Posted by The Judge

I don't remember seeing a poll. :(

Posted by Iris

I'd rather see a forum dedicated to introductions only...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'd rather see a forum dedicated to introductions only...

A whole forum =O

They should have kept the intro board. Mixing community and intro just seems like a bad idea to me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: I don't remember seeing a poll. :(

Gee, maybe you should learn how to look at the mod board more than once a month. :bash: :bash: :bash: Thank you for turning in to a n00bie!!!

Posted by loony636

Thanks for deleting Jesse, I really hated it.

Posted by Iris

It would have been better to have an introduction forum at the top of the page, rather than new members wandering around aimlessly. I think it's be much better to have a nice, separate place for new members to get to know people. Easy to find, and specific.

It was rather silly to remove it now anyhow. Only six people voted, and no one supported themselves in the thread.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's democracy stupid. You had the chance to participate and vote and voice you own opinion and you didn't. Those that don't vote have no right to complain! Since 95% of you didn't want to vote, I voted for you.

Posted by Iris

Jesse, the poll began only 3 days ago. Not every mod is going to make a decision by then, as you can clearly see. How long have the other threads been open until the decision was final? More than a week, usually.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting The Judge: I don't remember seeing a poll. :(

That's because you're a greasy, blind fool.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Jesse, the poll began only 3 days ago.

Let's see, in this thread it only took up to 12 hours for three of you mods to voice your own opinion here, yet you were too lazy like every one else to voice your opinion where it would of counted. Notice the newer thread about the board there. It only took five hours to start geting replies. The only reason you don't reply to a thread is because you don't give a . In the real world you only have one day to vote.

Posted by Iris

What drew us to reply to this thread so fast was the spontaneous deletion of the Intro board. Sorry, I don't think anyone expected a poll deciding something as major as merging two forums being open for such a small amount of time. As you can see, most members do care.

And no, in the real world, major polls aren't open for just one day.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just went ahead and did it because it looked like no one cared at all about it, since it was there for two-three days with not a single reply. If it had been a big thing, it would of got replies. Luckly 71% voted to dump it. (No, I'm not mad. I just love using images to say those naughty nasty censored words!!) :D

Posted by Axis

So I guess if you use pictures for cuss words we wont being seeing you saying the f-word anytime soon.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: I just went ahead and did it because it looked like no one cared at all about it, since it was there for two-three days with not a single reply. If it had been a big thing, it would of got replies. Luckly 71% voted to dump it. (No, I'm not mad. I just love using images to say those naughty nasty censored words!!) :D

Uh...just because no one replies for a few days doesn't mean no one cares about it. Maybe there were just no new members for a while? It just seems to make the boards a lot more tidy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Uh...just because no one replies for a few days doesn't mean no one cares about it. Maybe there were just no new members for a while? It just seems to make the boards a lot more tidy.

Use that brain of yours, if it works. It's the thread on the mod board that got no replies, not the introduction board. Thank you once again for proving u r a n00bie!!!

psst, you reped me wrong.... :D
[quote]
The Judge agrees: yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou need to shut up :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Iris]And no, in the real world, major polls aren't open for just one day

...general election...

Posted by Iris

Major**

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: Use that brain of yours, if it works. It's the thread on the mod board that got no replies, not the introduction board. Thank you once again for proving u r a n00bie!!!

psst, you reped me wrong.... :D

First off, I misread what you said. My bad.

Secondly, I didn't feel the need to derep you, nor make a post about it. So I just repped you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Secondly, I didn't feel the need to derep you.

Dude!! I've been flaming you!!!! How can you NOT de-rep me!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Becides, you're supposed to hate me!! Remember when I edited that signiture!!! :D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, but that's you just being an idiot. I'm better than you. :)

Posted by Morag2

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude!! I've been flaming you!!!! How can you NOT de-rep me!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Becides, you're supposed to hate me!! Remember when I edited that signiture!!! :D:D:D

You sound as if you want him to hate you... any particular reason you want to be hated? I'll hate you too if thats what you want.....

Posted by The Judge

He's a "wacko" ie. an idiot. He's actually intelligent when he needs to be, but prefers to be stupid.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Morag2: You sound as if you want him to hate you... any particular reason you want to be hated? I'll hate you too if thats what you want.....

Something tells me you havn't been here very long!!! Spend a few months here and by then you'll hate me, BIG time, just like every intelligent member here does!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by loony636

Quoting Jesse Smith: Spend a few months here and by then you'll hate me, BIG time, just like every intelligent member here does!!

Well then I can't be intelligent.

Posted by Iris

We already guessed as much.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ZING!

Posted by Arczu

What the heck...?

That intro board was a cork in the spammation... I think. But why so suddenly?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Arczu]