Mewtwo fan thread

Posted by FerreTrip

All righty, then, I'm making this thread open to all those who, like I, are Mewtwo fans. I think VGChat should have one, as Mewtwo is probally today's most popular Pok

Posted by Corrupt

That would be awesome. I always thought it'd be nifty to have him in more of a sidescroller-type game [since I'm a huge fan of the genre], and a 3D platformer would also be interesting. Pardon my lack of decent ideas... I'm a big fan of Mewtwo, but I can't necessarily think of too much right now. It'll be very interesting to see other peoples' opinions, though.

Posted by Mystic Hero

That sounds cool, maybe in this game he can go around and injure a few of the Rockets due to his imense power. Now in a game like this, wiht the power Mewtwo posseses, I'd expect a game where he uses his powers to thwart his enemies and any little nuisance that gets in his way. You'd go around earasing pople's minds after you have collected the infromation you need from them, send a few rockets to the hospital adn that sort of stuff. I'd expect to use Mewtwo's powers to destroy a few things too, such things stopping you form finding out the meaning of your life, I don't knwo what those things may be though. Probably a few research labs and such.

Posted by The Diglet Man

Either that, or a game where you choose what pokemon you are from the 3 starters. And during your journey you gain friends and become the most powerful wild pokemon.

Posted by PhageTheUntouchable

Quoting The Diglet Man: Either that, or a game where you choose what pokemon you are from the 3 starters. And during your journey you gain friends and become the most powerful wild pokemon.

Then I'll get charmander and burn down a forest

Then the mewtow game'll come out

You'll have psychic powers and kill a ton of rockets that look alike
they'll all go flying in the air. Soon enough they'll start shooting guns as the game becomes more shooter-genre. Then you can stop bullets with your psychic powers and a whole new plot unfolds about technology and Mewtwo's powers. Then guess what? They'll make a new movie called The Mewtrix.

Posted by FerreTrip

*double sweat-drop* Uhh...yeah, I think he was talking about an entirely different thing altogether, and so if he'd wanna talk about it, I think going over to another thread might work, as this is a Mewtwo-centerd thread. And, sorry Phage, that title SUCKS.

Posted by Buneasta

Mewtwo was misguided in the first movie but there was another movie made where Giovanni trys to make Mewtwo bad again, but Ash, Brock and Misty save the day, and Mewtwo lives with the other clones, you know the ones he created?

Posted by mew-two

I'm a mega weirdo so I created a blog of mewtwo :) I love him so much that I wanna feel like him. It is really strange, but it's a great form of fanfic. If you wanna read I give da link: http://mew-two.blogspot.com/
If you like it mail me :)

Posted by FerreTrip

Quoting Buneasta: Mewtwo was misguided in the first movie but there was another movie made where Giovanni trys to make Mewtwo bad again, but Ash, Brock and Misty save the day, and Mewtwo lives with the other clones, you know the ones he created?

That would be the 1-hour special movie Mewtwo Returns. I was trembling when I came home and popped it in. But where is he now? I WANNA SEE THAT KICK-*** CLOAK, MAN!!!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hmm... think a Metal Gear Solid-esque infiltration game, with touches of Splinter Cell - imagine controlling Mewtwo stepping out of the Unknown Dungeon and creeping into Cerulean City, invisible, at night, interrogating those who live nearby if they've seen anything odd to try and piece together your existence - travelling onward to Saffron and Silph Co., making your way down to Cinnabar Mansion and finding out more, and eventually getting to South America, and a duel between Mewtwo and Mew...

I think I'll file that one away in my head if I ever get to be high up in Nintendo.