Open Challenge

Posted by RYjet911

ARENA: large graveyard at the back of a church

*Sanigen kneels to his mother and fathers grave, placing a final bunch of flowers until he leaves. As soon as he starts to stand up, a chill goes down Sanigen's back as the wind picks up, and his hair strikes upwards warning him someone else was there. He carefully draws in the air the symbol of peace above both graves, and two beams of bright white light shoot out towards both patches of ground, stopping the wind suddenly. Sanigen stands up with his hand holding onto the handle of his father's sword tightly, afraid of what he could be facing*

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Pardon me, but you have to post your bio in the Character Profile thread, not in the battle thread itself. Thank you.

Posted by RYjet911

(ooc: Fine it's changed, my profile is in the profiles thread. happy? can i get challenged now?)

Posted by Kiyoshi

He had no reason to be afraid it was a young girl running.she saw the boy and stopped suddenly."who are you?"she asked.the boy saw she was holding a small yellow stone in her right hand

Posted by RYjet911

*Being alone on an island for four years stopped him from speaking properly at all, but he manages to just about say his name* "S... Sa... Sanigen" *He looks down at the girls right hand, and points with a confused expression on his face*

Posted by Crono

*sigh*

http://simteach.proboards15.com

This doesn't even look like a Sim Battle. Seriously...it looks more like a lousy RP...

Posted by RYjet911

battles dont have to instantly go into action you know... im currently in three battles that started with non attacking actions to start the battle off... like on the acmlm board the opponent was walking around an old building and my character sensed the presence of the person so he went to take a look. We had some small dialogue when i saw him then we battled. The same kinda thing with another one i'm in on Xeogaming.

Posted by Crono

I'm quite aware of what battles do and do not begin with. Lecturing me on Sim Battle is probably not the best way to go about things. The point is, the longest post here is six lines long, and there are already three posts and nothing even resembling Sim here at all. It doesn't look anything even remotely like a Sim Battle right now. That's why I gave you that link--it just may help, if that's possible at this point...

Posted by Kiyoshi

yeah well you want action,its about to start just sit back and shut up.
"well,so you work for Gallabatorix right?your one of his minions I can tell."
Soara lifted her right hand as she slowly went into the air then all of a sudden she shouted:"fire storm!"and a great wave of circular flames shot from the little yellow stone.then she stopped.

Posted by RYjet911

Is this unorthadox fighting or orthodox?

Posted by S

Unorthodox. It's listed in the rules.

Posted by Kiyoshi

sur lets just get on with this or can we?...hmm...

Posted by Crono

Aida, that's the problem. Ry doesn't battle in the Unortho style like we do here at VGC. He battles in the Ortho style, which is completely different. The two styles don't mix at all, so he probably won't be back to battle anytime soon.

Posted by Kiyoshi

ooohh.you wanna take over for him then.start fresh id love to battle you.

Posted by Dark

I'm sure I could battle you.

[quote="Example"]
dark sed "hu r u?!?!?!" 'idk lol" aida sed. 'il atk u now!!!!! super mega kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111"

Posted by Crono

If you wish it so...I'll have a new thread up after we decide who does what. Do you want first attack, or arena?

Posted by Kiyoshi

arena please.Oh and just us.I wanna see what you can do,with no interuptions.