WipeOut Pure Gamma Pack 1

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Well, finally the WipeOut servers are online! I just downloaded the new pack, and was really suprised! THe new ship is really pretty great as an alternative to what I had been using, the Pirahana. The new track also is quite fun, I would suggest a download for everyone. It is about 3.5MB and can be downloaded off of the server on the PSP or off of the WOP website right here:

http://www.wipeoutpure.com

Posted by El Capitan

How do does it work? I have my ID and click download but nothing happens.

Make sure that you use Internet Explorer

Posted by Boner

Sweet deal! I'm going to check this out right now.

Edit: Ok, I just downloaded the new ship and track. The track seems rather small. But, it is quite fun. That new ship is a friggin' tank! I like it :D Has anyone been able to play this game online yet? I keep trying, but it just keeps seraching for a game that I can join. It never comes up with a list.

Quoting Opeth: Has anyone been able to play this game online yet? I keep trying, but it just keeps seraching for a game that I can join. It never comes up with a list.

You idiot :)

It only does Ad Hoc mode. No full online play yet. Or ever, I would assume, sadly.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

w00t finally. Although I wasn't very happy with the downloads, it did shed some light on the new feature.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: You idiot :)

It only does Ad Hoc mode. No full online play yet. Or ever, I would assume, sadly.

I like how you smiled at me after you called me an idiot, lol. But, who is the real idiot here? Me, or the people who designed the game and didn't add full online play? Ok, so I'm still an idiot! But, so are they :bowser:

Quoting Opeth: I like how you smiled at me after you called me an idiot, lol. But, who is the real idiot here? Me, or the people who designed the game and didn't add full online play? Ok, so I'm still an idiot! But, so are they :bowser:

Actually, they are. I'm mad that they didn't add the feature. It really would have added to replayablilty.

Posted by Boner

Gamma Pack 2 is out. I just downloaded it. Checking it out right now. It basically looks like it's just 2 more tracks.

Yes, and a few more skins. Nothing that interesting.

Posted by El Capitan

HAH! I got it now. I needed Java. Baha. Neat ship from pack 1 though.