Question about Fullmetal Alchemist

Posted by DropkickMurph801

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of Fullmetal Alchemist before? Its an anime series on cartoon network and just recently, became a game on Playstation 2. Has anyone played it? Is it any good? I'm a huge fan of the series and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I found a great trailer for it at [url]www.square-enix.com/games/FMA[/url]. Thanks!

Posted by Virgil07

Dude, i saw a review that said the game had great potential but flopped because the developers didn't have a clue as to what they were doing. (in case you haven't found out already. By the way big fan of the cartoon myself)

Posted by MGamer

I have watched one episode of it one night it was the one where the guy like loved this girl and thought she was dead so he captured other girls and transformed them to look like her. But she really was alive. I liked it I want to know the exact times it comes on so I can tune in more often thanks

Posted by veritas

yea it is anime. I saw it on Adult swim. Its on comedy central. Its a good show. If i could tell you what times it was on, would u give me rep?
I also own the game. IT is really good. I recomend it!

TUESDAY-THURSDAY @ 1:00 ON ADULT SWIM