Mudvayne

Posted by crimsoncinder

Who's a fan?
I have the first 2 CD's, amazing. And their new one is awesome. Happy and Fall into Sleep and both wicked songs.

Posted by Raptor

I personally don't find them awesome, wicked, badass, or awesome. Just obnoxious.

Posted by Gollum

They sound a lot like Atreyu, who I accurately described to my friend as "blink 182 trying to be hardcore".

Posted by Klarth

On the same rotten level as Papa Roach and Limp Bizkit.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I, for one, am not a fan.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nor am I.

They have gone from image to image, and still haven't found a suitable sound.

Posted by Disturbed_one

their best song is determined or digg they rock

Posted by Dexter

Terrible. They are so uninspiring and uninteresting. What exactly is there to like? Give me one reason, please. I would appreciate it. They are radio-junkies. And what's with their message? How unexciting. They are like a bunch of Frankensteins looking for a brain.

Posted by G-Sides

You could've just said "omg day sux."

Because I would've been like "yah i agree."

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dexter: Terrible. They are so uninspiring and uninteresting. What exactly is there to like? Give me one reason, please. I would appreciate it. They are radio-junkies. And what's with their message? How unexciting. They are like a bunch of Frankensteins looking for a brain.

Though I DO like Mudvayne, thats not my problem with your post. To each their own, right?
My problem is that Frankenstein was not the monster, he was the doctor. I cant tell you how many people make that mistake.

Sorry, I had to.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I listened to them a few years ago and liked it because I was in the 'listen to metal because it's hard/angsty' stage. I liked them but the lyrics really annoyed me after a while because... well, they're laughable, repetitive and just plain awful. I credit this band for getting me out of that brand of popular music because I couldn't tolerate anything similar to them after that release.

Posted by Acheron

World So Cold or whatnot is vaguely listenable. That doesn't forgive the rest of their stuff, however. I'm pretty sure they have an entire song about fire.

Posted by Trigger

I'm either way really; I don't go out of my way to listen to them or acquire their songs but I don't obsess and think they're fantastically stupendous, either.

Posted by Teddy's Lady

doesnt even know who mudvayne is so they cant be all that cool in my book lol

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Trigger: I'm either way really; I don't go out of my way to listen to them or acquire their songs but I don't obsess and think they're fantastically stupendous, either.

I agree with Trigger on this one. I would probably never buy one of their Cd's, but if it was on the radio, I wouldn't switch it off right away like I would some other bands that I don't like. If they didn't sound so...generic, I might be more inclined to listen to them, but then again this is coming from someone who has only heard the songs that got some radioplay.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

all i have to say is that there only worth alittle while cd is LD50, i really dont like them.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Their only saving grace with me is that they started in Peoria, IL, about an hour or so away from my house.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I don't like Mudvayne either. But I do like one of there songs a heard recently a little bit. I just like "Happy", The rest of them, all about them... I hate.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting NightmareBassX: But I do like one of there songs a heard recently a little bit.

their*

Quoting NightmareBassX: I just like "Happy", The rest of them, all about them... I hate.

and by the rest of them, you have to clarify that you mean everything about them as well? yeesh...:(