Sonic the Hedgehog Challanges!

Posted by Tails

This thread is for people like me, we liven in the middle of no where and because of that, we have nobody to play our Sonic games with. Well, I'm making a substute. On a Sonic game for Gamecube and GBA, cheack your best records on some of the stages. If you think it's worth bragging rights, post them here! If you see a record that's recorded here and you haven't beat it, try to beat it! Once you do, post it here with the name of the level with the time. But let's not do treasure hunting or shooters, ok? Let's go for high-speed, super sonic action! Here's an example of what you should do, not to mention our first record!

Game: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Level: Final Rush / Sonic
Time: 2:55:49

Get it? Well, that's my time for that level, and a very good one... I think... but let's see you beat it. Please be honest with your time score. Now let us find who the fastest speed demon on this website is!

Posted by Tails

Someone please close this thread. It's going now where P.D.Q. It's just wasting space. I'd close it myself and delete it but, I can't.

Posted by Corrupt

No, actually... for some odd reason I didn't see this thread until now. I think it's a great idea, and I'm surprised as to why no one else participated. I don't have access to any of the Sonic GBA games, but I can certainly try and obtain some good scores in the original four Sonic games. I'll try it out later, but if it doesn't really work out too well (or if I get lazy and decide not to do it), I suppose I'll close this thread. I can't make any guarantees, sorry. :p

Posted by Tails

I'm heading off again. I was at a relitives house posting my things, so now that I'm headin' back home, I'm not gonna be on for another long time. Oh well. Maybe I'll get the internet over the summer, but for now, peace out! (Seesh, this isn't a chat room or something. I just thought I'd give a F.Y.I.)

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

I'll post here. Here's my record. It's not only my favorite level, it's the best level I can do. Well, let's see you top this.

Level/Character: City Escape/ Sonic the Hedgehog
Best Time: 02:37:91
Best Ring: 449
Best Score: 21690
No. of Plays: 97

I think I did fairly ok. It took me a while to get all those rings. If you did better, I want to see. Oh, and please don't lock this, at least not for now. I'll post again when I do better!!!

Posted by darkwhispers

I do have a sonic advance 2 record leaf forest act 1: 1:04:27 act 2 0:51:50

both acts by sonic

Posted by Arczu

I'm going to try that Final Rush thing. It's been awhile...

Hey, you guys, try to beat this:

Sonic Heroes:
Seaside Hill w/ Team Sonic
Time = 03:55:45
Ring = 338 (on that run)

Posted by Tails

Quoting darkwhispers: I do have a sonic advance 2 record leaf forest act 1: 1:04:27 act 2 0:51:50

both acts by sonic

Is that it? C'mon! Beat it under 50 seconds each! It's possible, and you can get 50,000 points if you do.... I know... I did it.

Anyway, you all know my old record for Final rush, right? Well... I beat it!!! Yeah! By 10 miliseconds exactly! Dang! And that record was hard enough as is! If you can get your record under 3 mins, even if it doesn't beat mine, I'll give you rep! (Oh, wow. 2 rep points)

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting Tails: Is that it? C'mon! Beat it under 50 seconds each! It's possible, and you can get 50,000 points if you do.... I know... I did it.

Anyway, you all know my old record for Final rush, right? Well... I beat it!!! Yeah! By 10 miliseconds exactly! Dang! And that record was hard enough as is! If you can get your record under 3 mins, even if it doesn't beat mine, I'll give you rep! (Oh, wow. 2 rep points)

You think thats something wait till I tell you my records.

Although I can't beat your Act 1 time Tails, my Act 2 time is killer.
Leaf Forest Act 1 - 50:33 Knuckles
Leaf Forest Act 2 - 36:23 Amy (all my characters best times are under 37 sceonds.)

Posted by protomanEXE

SA2B

Green forest/with sonic

time:3:12:02

Posted by protomanEXE

SA2B

Green forest/with sonic

time:3:12:02

best ring: 181

best score: 15360

no. of play: 2

Posted by ProtomanV2

Thats pretty good. I'll check my records and get back to you later.

But please dont double post, especially if it is just the same thing as or just an add on to your previous post.

Posted by Tails

Update upon my Final Rush Record...

2:52:67!!!

Um... also... I'm holding back on a lot of my records... I beat most of those other records even before they were posted (But dang Protoman! HOW did you beat Act 2 under 37 seconds?! I can't even get under 40 secs) If... you want to see most of my other recodrs, let me know. Just trying to give the spotlight to other people.

Posted by darkwhispers

Quoting Tails: Is that it? C'mon! Beat it under 50 seconds each! It's possible, and you can get 50,000 points if you do.... I know... I did it.

i got a new one leaf forest act 1 48"19

Posted by CS Ryan

Final Rush
time 2:47:12

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting darkwhispers: i got a new one leaf forest act 1 48"19

New record to report.

Leaf Forest Act 1 - Cream 0:43:95

Zone 1 Boss (EggHammertank2) - Cream 0:12:77

:sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

Posted by CS Ryan

Final Rush
2:44:57

Posted by ProtomanV2

Nice. I'd give you rep but they wont let me because I have to "spread it around".

Posted by Ant

I did this a LONG time ago. Never really caught on, but I'll just put up all the times for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Sonic and Shadow levels Mission one on here and see how they compare with everyone else.

Sonic

City Escape: 2:21:09
Metel Harbor: 1:40:65
Green Forest: 2:05:69
Pyrmamid Cave: 3:15:67
Crazy Gadget: 4:07:20
Final Rush: 3:05:92

Shadow:
Radical Highway: 2:27:02
White Jungle: 2:05:29
Sky Rail: 1:04:72
Final Chase: 3:55:34

Kay...

Posted by Tails

Quoting somewhat117: Final Rush
2:44:57

That seems a little fishy... my route was perfeted in evryway, yet you beat mine... I'm goning to check that record out before I give you rep...

Posted by CS Ryan

What do you mean?

Posted by Spin

I remember finishing the first level of one of the sonic games in 15:01 seconds (Or 21:00 not sure!) or something, from the very start I got this huge boost straight to near the end.. I'll get back to you on what game I did it on.

Posted by Tails

Quoting somewhat117: What do you mean?

I mean that it seems TOO good. No offense, of course. But it just seems like you... stretched the truth or something.

A, what the heck?! Rep for you!

Posted by CS Ryan

Sonic Adventure DX (GC)
Emerald Coast 1:37:73

Sonic Chaos (Game Gear)
Turquoise Hill Zone Act 1 0:36
Turquoise Hill Zone Act 2 0:29

Sonic 2 (Genesis)
Emerald Hill Act 1 0:33

Posted by darkwhispers

leaf forest 38 seconds (amy)

Posted by Kit

I've never checked my records, to be honest. I'll get some and post later. :)

Posted by Zeta

I've beaten King Boom Boo in about 45 seconds. :) Managed to kill him before the first hourglass ran out.

Posted by Nintendoggie

Uh... I beat city escape under one minute... No exact time though. (Who's the new guy in the new "Sonic The Hedgehog" thing for PS3 and the 360?)

Posted by CS Ryan

Pretty sure that's impossible.

Posted by CS Ryan

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle FinalHazard boss: 0:40:17

Sonic Advance (just found it, finally!)
Zone 1 Act 1
Amy: 0:43:62
Geez, my best Sonic record in that level is 0:56:57!