voting time!!!

Posted by mastachief

okay u mofos...time to vote on the coolest looking/potentanlly best system of the big 3, mines the PS3, it looks cool and the Killzone footage looked crazy!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Coolest/best looking is far different than the systems potential. Not to mention potential means nothing since most developers won't be able to come close to the systems full potential. Even the current-gen are barely at their max. Anyways, if it was based on potential, this thread will be a PS3 landslide. Even if the specs are inflated, we don't know any better, and from what we've seen, the stuff looks amazing. To say DOA4 has more potential than Killzone or Killing Day would just be dumb. Also, if we what we hear is true, we don't even know what the final design of the Rev will be, nor the final specs. Thus, it comes down to the PS3 and 360.

IMO, this thread should either be about best looking (which there already is one), or which one you'll get. Potential and all that other crap should come later when everything is finalized.

Quoted post: Fannboy's Revolution

And what they hell?

Posted by mastachief

sorry......it will be bout what you would get with the info out right now

Posted by Klarth

You yourself are a fanboy by automatically by defecting to the other two systems by meaningless default and assuming that anyone who likes Nintendo's new system is automatically a fanboy. Shut up and grow up.

fanboy revolution, by the way.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, regardless, I'll be getting a PS3 before any of the others.

Posted by Morag2

If your referring to the systems as a whole rather then a specific area then I'd go Rev... I think it's the least powerful but the games will win me over, SSB, Mario, Zelda, Metroid... I love you all. As to the Fanboys revolution comment... well your just dumb topic poster. Even more so because you spelt fanboy with two n's.

Posted by Bebop

Online Smash Bros at luanch thanks.

Posted by boomstick

The PS3 got me the most, the games shown for the Xbox 360 just didn't seem to wow me like the PS3 ones and since almost no details on the Revolution outside the backward compatability was even revealed.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Bebop: Online Smash Bros at luanch thanks.

Amen.

And the fact that it's backwards compatible with the NES, SNES, N64, and GCN just sealed it for me. I'll probably get the PS3 after it's been out for a while, though. I probably won't get an X-Box 360, although that could completely change when they're all actually released.

Posted by Ch

WHAT? REVOLTION IS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL IT's PAST SYSTEMS??!!! If thats true I'm getting a Revolution first. I thought I wanted PS3 first.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

[quote]the Killzone footage looked crazy!
I bet you forgot the part about the footage being CG :(

Quoted post: I bet you forgot the part about the footage being CG

Still not confirmed.

Either way, chances are it's in-engine, just not in-game. Those are still amazing graphics.

Posted by nich

mastachief your a real dumba**. no one wants your hate polls. -160 KEEP IT UP!

Posted by cjs

iv heard on g4 that ps3 is going to be 5 times more powerfull than xbox360

Posted by Boner

As Vamp said, there just aren't enough (if any) cold, hard facts about any of those systems to justify a decision right now. At least, not for me anyway.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting boomstick: The PS3 got me the most, the games shown for the Xbox 360 just didn't seem to wow me like the PS3 ones and since almost no details on the Revolution outside the backward compatability was even revealed.

There were games shown on PS3? All I saw were videos of what games might look like.

Quoted post: the games shown for the Xbox 360 just didn't seem to wow me like the PS3 ones

Alpha kit vs. pre-rendered graphics... yeah, there's no competition between the two.

Posted by Random

This was rather rude on his behalf. I realize there are mostly Nintendo Fans in these Forums but you can't say something like that. Personally me (An Xbox Fan(not Fanboy)) will most likely Choose the Revolution. I mean why not? Look at it's emulation online. It's going to Kick some serious ***. I don't think they even have to make new games. The Games that are coming out on the online servers kick ***. Who wouldn't want a Revolution? Sure I bet the 360 will rock, and the PS3 will too, but I have to go with the Rev as of right now. Not saying that will keep number 1 in my mind. It may change when all the consoles are out but as of right now.. The So Called "Fannboy Revolution" is my pick.

Quoted post: The Games that are coming out on the online servers kick ***

We don't know which games they'll emulate. The article I posted here turned out to be fake.

Posted by Acheron

Revolution. Everything on the other two is part of a genre that either A) I can get better version of on the PC (FPS, RPG), or B) I don't care about (Sports, Racing). Nintendo consoles have some awesome adventure platformers, and a few great fighting games to boot. PLUS IT IS CHEAP.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: We don't know which games they'll emulate. The article I posted here turned out to be fake.

Oh... haha.. urg... Hmmm well It'll probably still kick ***... Hopefully it has some of the Games I yearn to Play!!

Posted by TheresaL

I actually haven't got the slightest clue about any of those game systems. The reason for that would have to be that I didn't feel like popping around sony or microsoft websites to find out about them, and I don't even know who started up revolution...

Posted by Axis

Revolution would be by Nintendo...

Posted by Random

I think all the Consoles will have their Greats. I was looking at IGN. They have all the Xbox 360 Games that they know about up there. That includes I think 4 RPG's and a bunch of other Great Titles. I'll Mention some..

Blue Dragon-RPG
The Darkness-Action
Dead or Alive 4-Fighting
Dead Rising-Shooter
Elder of the Scrolls IX: Oblivion-RPG
Enchant Arm-RPG
Final Fantasy XI-MMORPG
Gears of War-Third Person Shooter
Halo 3-FPS
Kameo:Elements of Power-Platformer
Lost Odyssey-RPG
Ninety Nine Nights-Action
Ninja Gaiden 2-Action
Perfect Dark Zero-FPS
Quake IV-FPS
Unreal Tournament 2007

I didn't mention Games like Madden, or Call of Duty 2 or anything like that. Seeing that they'll be on other Consoles. It looks to be a decent list as of so far. We'll see how it goes.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I think all the Consoles will have their Greats. I was looking at IGN. They have all the Xbox 360 Games that they know about up there. That includes I think 4 RPG's and a bunch of other Great Titles. I'll Mention some..

Blue Dragon-RPG
The Darkness-Action
Dead or Alive 4-Fighting
Dead Rising-Shooter
Elder of the Scrolls IV: Oblivion-RPG
Enchant Arm-RPG
Final Fantasy XI-MMORPG
Gears of War-Third Person Shooter
Halo 3-FPS
Kameo:Elements of Power-Platformer
Lost Odyssey-RPG
Ninety Nine Nights-Action
Ninja Gaiden 2-Action
Perfect Dark Zero-FPS
Quake IV-FPS
Unreal Tournament 2007

I didn't mention Games like Madden, or Call of Duty 2 or anything like that. Seeing that they'll be on other Consoles. It looks to be a decent list as of so far. We'll see how it goes.

Ninja Gaiden 2 hasn't been confirmed for Xbox 360, at least not exculsivly.

I'm most excited about Gears Of War, Unreal Tournament 2k7, Oblivion, Dead Rising and DOA4.

Though, when you break that list down, there's not that many exculsives.

Posted by Random

Yeah so far.. The Xbox didn't have a huge amount of Exclusives but a lot of the Exclusives were the better Titles for the Xbox, making the Xbox Fun and Enjoyable to have. So i'm sure they'll keep going with the flow.

Posted by Chronic

I havent decided they all seem good I dont want to judge any of them until I try them. But I think Ill be leaning towards the X-box 360 and PS3 because I havent seen many previews of games for the revolution but mabey Ill see a few and it will change my decission.

Quoted post: I havent seen many previews of games for the revolution but mabey Ill see a few and it will change my decission.

There are none. That's why you haven't seen any.