Star Wars, Ep III

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my buddy manages the theater here, so I brought in a cooler full of coors, and enjoyed the show. I REALLY liked this one. It's better than the first two, by far, and I hold in position #2 overall (yes, I said #2). I was pretty buzzed, but I still recognize good stuff when I see it. Hayden did a good job acting, surprisngly, and he looked JUST like luke throughout the flick. It was a good freakin movie, and I don't want to spoil ANYTHING for those that don't know what will happen, but I will say just enjoy it. He tied it all together well, the ironies, the drama, etc, well done. Great flick. A few dumb things here and there (particularly with the way that Greivious dies, but that's expected, remember Darth Maul? but overall I enjoyed it alot. . . 3 days before everybody else.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: my buddy manages the theater here, so I brought in a cooler full of coors, and enjoyed the show.

Hey, whatever it takes to enjoy the show. :) It would probably take me about 10 white russians before I could do so, but by then I would be spending all my time cracking up at the faeries and blue jays dancing around in the aisle.

Posted by Klarth

I'm gonna watch it at my brother's house this weekend, hopefully. I've heard it feels more like the original trilogy, but what with the "one star out of five" review The Times gave it, I dunno.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: but what with the "one star out of five" review The Times gave it, I dunno.

The Times are *******es. Seriously, that's the first bad review I've ever heard. Especially that bad.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Midnight!

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Majesty: I'm gonna watch it at my brother's house this weekend, hopefully. I've heard it feels more like the original trilogy, but what with the "one star out of five" review The Times gave it, I dunno.

i never listen to what movie reviewers say, and if they are so knowledgable on movies what are they doing in a newspaper column?

my mate booked up for tommorrow, it's his 3 day early birthday treat for me :D

Posted by Mystic Hero

For me the midnight Friday show was completely sold out about two weeks in advance. So I'm going early in the day. Aparently the midnight showing is most popular. It's too bad I won't be able to go at midnight, I like the late shows.:(

Posted by Bebop

I have some firends seeing it at about 1 am. So a few hours. I'll be seeing a late screening over the weekend.

Posted by Echo

Two friends will be here in about 40 minutes to pick me up, and we'll be driving to the Mall of Georgia to see it at midnight on the IMAX. It's gonna be awesome. I'm bringing my Darth Vader and Mace Windu lightsabers to play with before the movie starts. :cool:

I'm seeing an early show tomorrow. Only one availble for the next couple days. be headin' off to the theater around noon. Takin' a day of work, so it's win win.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Wow....great flick

Posted by Echo

Really good movie. The lightsabers fights were great, and the acting and script weren't crappy. There are a few characters who I wish had had more screen time, but it was still very good.

Quoted post: There are a few characters who I wish had had more screen time, but it was still very good.

There's a billion characters in the Star Wars galaxy who should get more screen time.

Three hours ^^ eeeeeeeee

Posted by maian

Wow, a very good movie. On the contrary, I saw it midnight last night, and was typing a long review on this thread. I went to get food, came back, and all my text was gone. :)

The movie really captured emotions and played through the story well. It was a dark, sad movie, but very powerful. The acting was good [for once] a good script, and the effects were amazing. This is the best Star Wars movie I've seen.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Vampiro: There's a billion characters in the Star Wars galaxy who should get more screen time.

well thank the maker that george lucas will be creating a live action tv show :D

based on the lesser characters of the universe

Posted by Klarth

I hope Droopy McCool is in it.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Majesty: I hope Droopy McCool is in it.

i heard a rumour that it will have the early days of boba fett, and max rebo.. so it may be a possibility that droopy himself arrives

another thing i heard is that it will be set after epi three, but before four

Holy ****. Awesome movie. Vader's "NOOOOOOOO" was weak as hell, but who cares. The movie was awesome. I couldn't have asked for more.

**Spoiler** Sorta.

By far the most intense Star Wars movie I have seen (possibly most intense movie I have seen). When Obi Wan is yelling at Anikin about how he loved him like a brother just after their duel, it was pretty heart-rending. Seeing Anikin, legless, catch on fire and slowly burn, christ... brutal.

Posted by MetalVox~55

All I have to say is:

"Master Skywalker...there are too many of them! What are we going to do?"

-Lightsaber ignites-

Posted by Illyria110

my sister who doesn't even like star wars that much saw it at the midnight showing, i however, can't see it till friday :( ,if I can get tickets, if not......no...I WILL SEE IT FRIDAY!

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Illyria110: my sister who doesn't even like star wars that much saw it at the midnight showing, i however, can't see it till friday :( ,if I can get tickets, if not......no...I WILL SEE IT FRIDAY!

and see it many more times after that too

im gonna see it as much as possible, but im not discussing it in detail for a while as i dont want to accidentily give out spoilers

Posted by Pacifico

This was indeed, a very good movie. I just returned from the midnight showing (which was the most fun, I'd had in a while) and I'm still ready to see it a dozen more times.

Anyway, this movie was definetly the best of the prequels. Hayden Christensen(Anakin) did a very good job of executing his very emotional role of Anakin. As well as Ewan McGregor(Obi-Wan). This movie was also very moving and depressing, which brought a new feeling to the trilogy. Lucas has done a spectacular job with this movie.

Posted by Saruman

The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that the movie felt rushed near the end. All of a sudden Anakin was like "hey I'm evil".

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Saruman: The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that the movie felt rushed near the end. All of a sudden Anakin was like "hey I'm evil".

there is a reason for that, thus it realy does get explained (kinda) in the film, and how things are in 4,5,6

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I just scrolled down the page, and have not read anyone's posts, so I don't know what you are going to be talking about, but I will say that I am going to see it on Saturday, and I can't wait.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting bazariah: there is a reason for that, thus it realy does get explained (kinda) in the film, and how things are in 4,5,6

I just expected it to be a slower transformation. It was just BAM! I have a new master and I must kill all the jedi.

Quoting Saruman: I just expected it to be a slower transformation. It was just BAM! I have a new master and I must kill all the jedi.

Actually, it was a bit slower than that. Palpatine really had to work at Anakin before Anakin even considered it. He had to plant seeds here and there, and hooked him with the ability to save his wife. That's why he seemed to change so quickly, because he had no choice. It was either: wait a little and Palpatine dies and there's no hope for your wife, or save Palpatine and possibly your wife, but to do so, pledge full allegeance. That's what that whole scene was where it went back and forth between Padamea and Anakin. The whole first half of the movie built up to his change. That's not that quick.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My friend and I were literally speechless after the film. I go to the movies with him a lot, and we always talk about the movie as we're going home, but after that movie, we couldn't speak. We were just sitting there, dumbfounded. In fact, we went back and saw it a second time, later that day.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

the movie is pretty amazing. i went with a couple of my buddies and all they could do was aks questions about stuff they didn't understand. they thought there were two obi wans for grievous' sake. this movie was one of teh best star wars movies i've seen in a long time. it had lots of action and many stuff of the sort, but it got a little tiring at times. it was a super long film, but at least it filled me in on some things. cool.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting bazariah: well thank the maker that george lucas will be creating a live action tv show :D

based on the lesser characters of the universe

I hope that Nute Gunray is in it, and that he says the line "Ouh Blohkaihd is puhfectly le-gal"

Posted by Mystic Hero

It semms everyone I know went today. Those that didn't preorder the tickets ahead of time wer pretty much screwed because the tickets sold out fast. I went with a group of friends and let me just say the movie was excellent. The only thing I didn't like was that Dukoo was killed too early in the beggining of the movie and Grevis was killed in a stupid way. I was expecting him to be split into pieces, but after I saw the way he died, I thought it was stupid. I loved the way Yoda just came in there and started battling Cidious. He was practically beating him down for a few moments. It was just so cool to see him go all out. I also thought the part where Anikin just murdered all those little kids was kind of sad.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Spoiler

The worst part in my opinion was when Anakin cut off Winu's arm, and Sidious threw him out the window. I seriously wanted to kick Anakin in the face after seeing that.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Spoiler

The worst part in my opinion was when Anakin cut off Winu's arm, and Sidious threw him out the window. I seriously wanted to kick Anakin in the face after seeing that.

I thought that part was done rather badly.

I was far to drunk when watching the film and I had no idea what was going on. Wtf was I thinking!!!

I thought that part was done fine...

Posted by Illyria110

i saw it yesterday, i thought it was an excellent movie, i loved the part where Anakin was burning, it made some kids in the theatre start crying, hehe, i thought that the dumbest part of the movie was when Pademe was naming the kids, i thought they could of written thet better, but natalie portman definitely got shafted, she had very few lines, and what was up with that rats nest of curly hair at the beginning, yikes! but, i still loved it! :)

Posted by ARC

I hope to be seeing it on the big screen on saturday, but if that doesnt work out I'll see it on sunday... or even at 10:30 on saturday.I sure hope this movie turns out good that way i can pre-it, on DVD. Allthough it will need good cast to prove its worthy, but I'm sure it'll be good anyway according to the directors point of view.And if we're lucky we can finally see zim reb's star cruiser and get a glimps of the early days of maxo.

Posted by omegga

i thought that it was an all round excellent movie, the fight scenes were just outstanding, but i agree with the guy who said about Mace Windu's death, i think he should of been given a little fight with anakin before being thrown out of the wondow!! but i still think it was amazing, an i've seen it 3 times already, the best one by far!!! Yoda is actually the best charictor ever creared in any film!!! he kicks ***!!

SPOILER

by the way?!?!, did anyone else see the Millenium Falcon docking on Courusant at the same time as anakin and obi-wan after crashing the huge droid ship??? i was like wow!!!

Quoted post: by the way?!?!, did anyone else see the Millenium Falcon docking on Courusant at the same time as anakin and obi-wan after crashing the huge droid ship??? i was like wow!!!

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, or Lucas was just sticking it in for laughs, I wasn't sure, but I guess if someone else saw it, ha.

Posted by Mini Rebew

it may have been the best movie ive ever seen...it was as perfect as it could be for only being 2 and a half hours long, which is good, becuase i probably wouldnt have been able to get out of my seat if it was longer. my butt really hurt afterwards

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting omegga: i thought that it was an all round excellent movie, the fight scenes were just outstanding, but i agree with the guy who said about Mace Windu's death, i think he should of been given a little fight with anakin before being thrown out of the wondow!! but i still think it was amazing, an i've seen it 3 times already, the best one by far!!! Yoda is actually the best charictor ever creared in amc film!!! he kicks ***!!

SPOILER

by the way?!?!, did anyone else see the Millenium Falcon docking on Courusant at the same time as anakin and obi-wan after crashing the huge droid ship??? i was like wow!!!

Yeah I was expecting Anikin to go one on one with him and then stab him in the gut. It was kind of dumb the way he just died.

Oh and I never noticed the Falcon in the movie. Next time I see it I'll look out for it.

Quoted post: Oh and I never noticed the Falcon in the movie. Next time I see it I'll look out for it.

Low left of the screen, zoomed out, and when Obi-Wan is about to land.
I think that's it anyways.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

It's actually in the lower right, I believe.

Posted by omegga

its actually central! lol, its quite obviose when your looking for it, i thought it weas a great little touch!!!

SPOILER

i was just wondering is mace windu more powerful than Yoda, because windu beat the emperor an could of killed him had it not been for anakin, whereas yoda but up an amazing fight but still lost?!?!

or was it just under the circumstances??

Quoted post: i was just wondering is mace windu more powerful than Yoda

*** no. Yoda is right behind Luke as the most powerful. Windu is futher down, between fifth and tenth.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: *** no. Yoda is right behind Luke as the most powerful. Windu is futher down, between fifth and tenth.

Concur'd. Luke and Yoda are probably the two strongest Jedi spoken of in the Star Wars universe.

Posted by Shade

Well, I've just come back from seeing it. That movie is ***like. The fight scenes were incredible, and at some points I could practically feel the tension between the characters. Like in the Anakin and Obi-Wan fight at the end. And it's awesome how R2 actually got to fight, man, he gave me a few laughs.

SPOILER

The only part that really ticked me off, was where Windu completely failed to kill Palpatine. Come on, he had the guy and sabrepoint for about five minutes, and still didn't kill him. I really wanted to jump in there, take the lightsabre from him, slice the guy's head off.

Quoting Shade:
The only part that really ticked me off, was where Windu completely failed to kill Palpatine. Come on, he had the guy and sabrepoint for about five minutes, and still didn't kill him. I really wanted to jump in there, take the lightsabre from him, slice the guy's head off.

It's not that easy. They explained it in the movie I believe, it would be against the Jedi code, not to mention could be seen as treason or an overthrow.

Posted by Shade

Yes, but if he's going to attack the guy like that, and he obviously won't go, then why not finish it?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

MAD SPOILERS

He wasn't sent to kill him, he was sent to arrest him.

But upon realizing that Palpatine was too powerful to be held, he knew that he had to kill him now, while he had the chance. Leaving him alive would be letting him go. He'd never get sentenced to death, and even if he did, no one could kill him. Only a Jedi could actually him, and only a really good Jedi like Windu. No jail cell would a Sith Lord. Windu made a snap decision, and a good one at that.

My least favorite part of the movie is when Anakin cuts off Windu's arm, and you hear him scream, and Palpatine fries him, and casts him out.

However, it is my understanding that Windu is the most proficient with a lightsaber, more than Yoda, even. But Yoda's knowledge and power of other things (such as telekinesis) is what makes him the best. For instance, when a Sith shoots electricity as Windu, he deflects it with his lightsaber, but when one shoots it at Yoda, he absorbs it or catches it with his bare hands. Sidious' power lies not in his lightsabre skills, nor does Yoda's. I feel that lightsabers are Windu's forte.

And where do people learn that Luke was so great? Is there a guide to who was the best or something? I think that based solely on analyzing the 6 films, you can see that Luke isn't that great. He recieved very little formal training, and his two lightsaber duels (with Vader, ep. 5 and ep. 6) are slow compared to, say, the one between Qui-gon with Obi Wan and Darth Maul (my favorite lightsaber fight). Luke was helpless beneath the electricity coming from Sidious in ep. 6, where as Windu blocked it as quickly as it was fired at him. Luke also allowed his rage to control him (in ep. 6 when he de-armed Vader) and began to turn dark, right there. That wouldn't have happened to Windu, or any other Jedi on the council, like that guy with the tall head. They were too well trained to fall for the Emporor's BS, and clearly, Luke was not.

Since I mentioned it, I feel that I should point this out: Darth Maul is by far the coolest Sith of all of them. Who else could wield a doubled sided lightsaber? That's freaking nuts. I think it was pure chance that Obi Wan got him, and I wish he hadn't. I wish that Maul would've been in the movies a bit more. He was an excellent character, with very little back story. I've been told that he was created by Sidious, created out of hate, anger, pain and suffering.

As well, Dooku and Grievous both get smakked too early (mostly Dooku) because they were both excellent characters (especially Grievous). I would've liked to have seen more than one lightsaber fight involving Grievous (he was de-armed pretty quickly). I've seen the clone wars, and Grievous is awesome as heck in those. But most people won't see those, and they'll just see the 6 films, where Grievous seems to be such a small player. But in the grand spectrum of the storyline, he's a major role.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Shade:

I knew that Palpatine was going to live.

Considering how we already knew that he was the emperor in the next movies.

Quoted post: However, it is my understanding that Windu is the most proficient with a lightsaber, more than Yoda, even.

Quoted post: And where do people learn that Luke was so great?

It's just a well known fact among the Star Wars community. Google it if you want, you should get a few explanations.
Anyways, that top quote is exactly why Luke is the most powerful. His skill to use the force and the saber is what makes him so powerful. He's pretty much the perfect mix.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: It's just a well known fact among the Star Wars community. Google it if you want, you should get a few explanations.
Anyways, that top quote is exactly why Luke is the most powerful. His skill to use the force and the saber is what makes him so powerful. He's pretty much the perfect mix.

especially in the EU. Luke grows to about Yoda status, and beyond that in "Dark Empire"

Posted by Shade

Quoting omegga: circumstances??

Hah.

I never really liked Luke at all. He just kind of annoyed me, just like how Anakin did in some parts of episode II and III. Except he annoyed me in a different way. Luke just seemed so helpless.

Quoted post: I never really liked Luke at all. He just kind of annoyed me,

That's because Mark Hamill is a ****ty actor.

Posted by Shade

Which is why I want them to completely remake Episodes 4-6. Keeping Harrison Ford as Han Solo, of course. Just put on a lot of make up, or something.

Quoting Shade: Which is why I want them to completely remake Episodes 4-6. Keeping Harrison Ford as Han Solo, of course. Just put on a lot of make up, or something.

Their too busy making it 3D

Posted by Shade

Aren't all movies with real people 3D?

Quoted post: Aren't all movies with real people 3D?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Fei-on Castor:
However, it is my understanding that Windu is the most proficient with a lightsaber, more than Yoda, even. But Yoda's knowledge and power of other things (such as telekinesis) is what makes him the best. For instance, when a Sith shoots electricity as Windu, he deflects it with his lightsaber, but when one shoots it at Yoda, he absorbs it or catches it with his bare hands. Sidious' power lies not in his lightsabre skills, nor does Yoda's. I feel that lightsabers are Windu's forte.

'Tis true. Mostly because of Windu's training in Vaapad fighting styles (a type of very powerful alien fighting. I don't know much about it, except that it's very uncommon and Windu has been trained in it, making him one of, if not the best lightsaber duelists ever.)

And Luke isn't that powerful at the Battle of Endor, no, but he becomes extremely powerful in EU.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Shade: Aren't all movies with real people 3D?

I think he's talking 3-D glasses (like, red and blue lenses). You know, that kind of 3-D.

Posted by Shade

Oh, if so, that's be kick ass.

I'm lost, what's EU?

Quoted post: Oh, if so, that's be kick ***.

Indeed

Quoted post: I'm lost, what's EU?

Expanded Universe.

Posted by Axis

That movie was amazing.

Posted by Shade

Wait, Expanded Universe was a movie? And I have not heard of it? Graaah! :mad:

Quoted post: Wait, Expanded Universe was a movie? And I have not heard of it? Graaah!

No, no, no. EU is everything other then the movies. This includes all the various novels, comics, and other media. This is one of the very few cases where books (et cetera) are considered canon. This is done by Lucasfilms, and where a general rule is set up, nothing can contradict what the movies have done. Though, yeah, there's a few contradictions, nothing too big though.

Posted by Shade

Oh, you got my hopes up for nothing, I thought there was another movie. The only thing I've seen besides the movies was the Clone Wars series, which kicked *ss.

Posted by Caryatid

The movie was really great, but there were some terrible acting moments in it, especially in the beginning. And at the part where Annakin cries out in despair(trying not to reveal anything, but it was hopelessly corney), a friend and I laughed so hard that some guy threw popcorn at us. No s*hit.

Posted by Alastor

Just got back from seeing it.

My favorite Star Wars movie, despite some of its flaws. The effects were simply stunning. Greivous was pretty disappointing, considering how badass he was in Clone Wars. What was kind of irritating to me was how few people will know why Greivous does the cough thing since I assume only the younger Star Wars fans who watch Cartoon Network managed to catch Clone Wars.

The acting in some parts was kind of weak, but overall the whole thing was amazing. I felt that Tyranus (Dooku) got killed off WAY too fast. I was actually kind of sad when he died, since his own master was ordering his death. =(

The Windu scene... I understood while Windu didn't kill him, but it kinda sucked how he died. =/

Now, about Anakin. I did feel the turn to the Dark Side was a little rushed.. namely at the Windu scene. He was nearly at the point of tears after he killed Windu, and in a snap he was over it. "...what have I done?!" "SERVE ME, ANAKIN. THE JEDI ARE, LIKE, DECEIVING YOU." "oic ok" -_-

Even with the flaws, it was an excellent movie. My favorite Star Wars thus far. I heartily recommend it, even if there are some corny or annoying moments. :cool:

Edit: btw, that "Noooooo!" thing Vader did was freaking weak. :(

Posted by Master Chief 12

That was the best Star Wars movie I've seen since episode six. The acting still wasn't as bad as the wooden actors in The Phantom Menace. I still wonder how the hell Amakin survived having his legs cut off, and then being horrendously burned by lava...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, he wouldn't bleed to death from having his legs cut off by a lightsaber. The wound is instantly cotterized when the blade touches it.

And what did you mean by "wooden actors" in episode one? I mean, Liam Neeson and Jake Lloyd are the only other two main characters in episode one who aren't in episode III, and I thought Liam Neeson did a fine job. Jake Lloyd needed some work, but Neeson was spectacular as Qui Gon, or so I thought.

[quote]btw, that "Noooooo!" thing Vader did was freaking weak.
Agreed. If anything, he should've fallen to the ground, to his knees, and caught his face in his hands and said "noooo" rather than looking upward, with his arms out. When he did that, I was reminded of Lazy Guitar's signature "WRYYYYY!!!"

Anakin knew that he was doing wrong by attacking Windu, which is why he did the "What have I done?" thing, but he still was willing to do whatever it took to save Padme, and there was really no turning back after what he did to Windu, hence the "What have I done? [32 secs later] Yes, my master" business. And it wasn't that sudden. The roots of his turn to the dark side stretch back even further than episode III. Turning to the dark side doesn't necessarily mean serving a Sith Lord and becoming one. It means being a person trained in Jedi arts, and trained to use the force who fails seperate himself from attatchment and desire. Attatchments (such as Anakin's to his mother and to Padme) are what drove him to the dark side. Sidious just showed him the way.

Honestly, because I've seen all the films, I knew that neither Palpatine nor Anakin would die in ep 3, but I was hoping that they would anyway. I was hoping that Windu would Sidious, or that Obi Wan would kill Anakin. Sux.

Quoted post: And what did you mean by "wooden actors" in episode one?

Stiff acting, little to no emotion. Basically couldn't convey what they wanted to. ALMOST everyone in Ep. I and II were wooden which were one of the many complaints about those movies. While IV, V, VI has over-acting in some parts, I and II had "under-acting" you could say.

Quoted post: If anything, he should've fallen to the ground, to his knees,

When you see him break out, it looks like he didn't know how to work the joints in his legs, like he couldn't. So it may have looked even more wierd if he did that. Don't know.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

But it did remind you of the "WRYYYYYYY!" thing, right?

No, I was cringing to much to even realize what it might resemble.

Posted by Fate

I cried. =;.;=

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: No, I was cringing to much to even realize what it might resemble.

Zinnng!

Posted by Caryatid

Quoting Alastor: Edit: btw, that "Noooooo!" thing Vader did was freaking weak. :(

Eh, that's what I meant, but I didn't want to give it away...but it's all good, now that Alastor's given it away for me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I agree with the wooden actors. There is a serious lack of emotion in the movies. Though I enjoyed it a lot, I still wish there had been more emotion. I mean. . . even when that kid was like "Mastah Skoy Wuhkkah, there's tew many of them, what should we dew?" it was robotic.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I think Hayden Christensen has come a long way since Episode II. He's no Alec Guiness, but he's seems to be a much better actor by this time. The emotion when he yells "I HATE YOU" to Obi Wan at the end... that's serious hate there.

Agreed. I rewatched Ep. II this past sunday and I couldn't believe how far a long he's come. Yeah, he's not perfect, but there's no comparison. Three years did him well.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I just can't believe it's over.

The series has come to a close.

I'm sure they'll remake the 6 films a million times, possibly even reshoot them in the future, but still... It's difficult to grasp that it's actually.

Word 'round the campfire is that Lucas will make another if Ep III grosses super high. I've got my fingers crossed.

I haven't had to live without a new Star Wars film to look forward to since 1998. And I was only 13 then. For the last 7 years, there has a been a Star Wars film to look forward to.

I'm shocked at those who just got into the films around 1998, when the special editions came out. I watched them when I was like 5, and I even got a Star Wars book for Christmas (when I was 6) that explains the models and special effects and puppets and such.

Gosh... Kind of depressing that it's all over....

I'll bet if they make a new film, it won't relate to these 6. Kinda like how KOTOR didn't directly relate to the movies? There's a lot of side stories that could be explored.

VII, VIII, IX plz.

Posted by omegga

i've heard something like George Lucas said that if revenge of the sith is movie of the year, he's going to make VII VIII and IX!!!, wouldn't that be great!!!

Posted by maian

I'm with Fei-On. I got into the movies way long ago, what sparked my interest most was when my mom got us the original trilogy boxed set (Not special editions). I thought it was so cool, and got into it. I didn't even get the special edition VHS until a little before AOTC. I like the originals more how it is.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting omegga: its actually central! lol, its quite obviose when your looking for it, i thought it weas a great little touch!!!

I've just gotten back from seeing the film a 5th time, and I can tell you that it starts in central, but the camera is moving to the left, so by the time you can get a decent look at it, it's in the lower right hand corner. Before this, you can't really make out what ship it is.

So there.