PS3 Final Fantasy VII Tech Demo!!

Posted by Cloudstud

Ok please note before viewing... This is not a trailer or teaser and Square Enix have no plans or intentions of doing a remake. But this is a tech demo of what FFVII would look like on PS3. I dont know about you but this left me wanting more only to shatter my hopes after reading article..... Looks FANTASTIC!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

Posted by Pit

Nice. That was great. It's a shame... they should remake it. I never played it and want to but that tech demo kinda makes me wanna wait for a possible remake. I mean, looks like Advent of Children good... nice.

Posted by FLiPBoY

Man.. Now that they done that much, they might as well do the rest of the game :).

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]That was a nice surprise from the technical team at Square-Enix. Seeing Cloud in all his PS3 reendered glory brought a smile to my face like the first time i saw boobies.[/COLOR]

Posted by nich

are there any plans on releasing the FF7 advent children movie? anybody Know anything about it? cause it looks even better than the tech demo!

Posted by Siazo

Does anyone have vidoe's of the tech demo not from gamespot, gamespot's vidoe's won't run on my computer.

Posted by boomstick

I hate FFVII, but I couldn't help but aw at that, truly amazing, makes me drool for the PS3 even more.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

It's a shame that I did not get to see the press conference, and that I had to download it, but I was really impressed. I also am saddened that a full remake is not in order for the PS3. But alas, maybe we'll see one after all of Compililation Of FFVII is completed.

Posted by Morag2

That looked pretty good, I especially liked it when it was showing that girl walk down the road at the beginning, she looked so realistic.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Pit: Nice. That was great. It's a shame... they should remake it. I never played it and want to but that tech demo kinda makes me wanna wait for a possible remake. I mean, looks like Advent of Children good... nice.

[COLOR=Yellow]A remake is not coming anytime soon, though it certainly is possible. After many years, Square-Enix has finally realized that gamers want more from the FF7 universe, not so much from FF10.[/COLOR]

Posted by buddha

Quoting Siazo: Does anyone have vidoe's of the tech demo not from gamespot, gamespot's vidoe's won't run on my computer.

you should try gametrailers.com it might have it

Posted by Siazo

Everything was so wicked I especially liked the way the city looked but one thing I did not like was the way Cloud looked.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Siazo: I did not like was the way Cloud looked.

Die.

Or would you prefer a model's face made up of 20 polygons as opposed to 5,500?

Posted by Shade

Why are you attacking him according to his personal opinion? You aggresive person, you.

I wasn't all too awed by the demo. I can tell that the graphics will be superb, but a little swordfight would have been more than welcome. Here's my take on it.

1. Girl walks down a street
2. Cars go by
3. It zooms out for a view of the city
4. The train is shown multiple times
5. Cloud jumps out of the train with sword drawn

BAH! Oh, but the graphics were nice!

And yeah, I realize that it might not even be a real game, but still.