Shining Force

Posted by Granseal

Did anyone else here play and finish some of the games in this great series, I found these games very fun. I am not to fond of the later Shining games that have come out, But I am not waiting for Shining Force Neo.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Yes, yes I have. I played the Sega Genesis version, Shining Force: Legacy of Great Intentions. Zylo was a personal favorite of mine, as was my main character and Tao. ^.^

It really is a wonderful game series... I myself am guilty of replaying the series many a time before I put my Sega Genesis away... and find that, even after all that, I still pull it out every so often to play. ^.^ It's captivating, indeed.

Posted by Granseal

I wish they would come out with a new game that had the old-style battle system though, It would be much more funner.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Yes, indeed... it's a shame that they dropped it. It was more involving than the new battle system, I believe. Truth be told, however, I did appreciate that in Shining Soul for GBA, you were given bonus stat points for naming your main character Matt, your archer Hans, and your sorceress Anri... just like in the original. ^.^

Posted by Granseal

haha accept the main character in the original was Max ;)

Posted by Dragon Ryder

reading all this makes me want to pull out my old system and play it.