does anyone here play sports?

Posted by Illyria110

do you play sports for your high school, or outside of school etc. ? what's your position, record, and any championships?

i play varsity softball at school, right now we're 14-4, and first in our division, but no state titles or anything, i play center field, or catcher, i also play in the summer. :)

Posted by Raging Gamer

I played in a town league basketball program designed for 18-21 year olds. Since I am not a big person, I was naturally stuck playing the PG position, so I got used to it and turned out quite well. My team won back to back championships, and I also won the 3pt shooting contest during the All Star game. I think over the 4 seasons I averaged about 17 points per game. Not too shabby.

Posted by RedNeckGamer06

i played football for my middle and high school

In middle school, i was an Offensive Tackle, we went 4-2 that year
In high school, i was a Full Back, over three years, i got 50yds rushing, 120 passing, and 8 touchdowns

Posted by Crazy K

I never played any school sports. I do pass the football around but thats it. Anyways next year (in 10th grade) I may just join football, but Im not sure yet at the moment.

Posted by saiyanknight

I play Soccor, as a striker, for my school, and Swim for my city, i also play rugby with my mates ^_^

Posted by Dexter

I play Volleyball with a group of friends at the college coarts every Tuesday at 1 right after psychology, rain or not. Other than that, I don't play any sports anymore. I used to be on a football (soccer) team while I lived in Montana, but those days are long gone like Adoni-Bezek.

Posted by Bubblez

I play soccer in a club for about 14 years now. I play defense or midfield. Never won a title or anything but this season we could score the first place in our group when we win the two last games. I've also never been injured so far. *knocks on wood*

Posted by D.J Cat

I played football (Aussie Rules) last year and we lost in the Prelimanary Final by 1 goal.

No one here would understand about the sport so I won't say any more.

Posted by Ch

Well, next year I'm planning to join my High Schools baseball team as a catcher.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I was in the soccer team for the first 3 years of high school. I was mostly a mid-fielder, but i liked to volunteer as a goalie every now and then. My accomplishments i guess are that since my shooting accuracy is pretty good i was always chosen for penalties and corner kicks. We also won a 1st place trophy during my Junior year which was pretty cool.

Now the only physical activity i do is a 2 hour workout 3 times week. I spend the rest of my life gaming, working, and studying.[/COLOR]

Posted by brownoystercult

I used to play T-ball as a kid. I played shortstop and had the most homeruns :D Our team was undefeated. I'm on hold for baseball right now though.

I play basketball constantly and play the point guard position. Joined a RBYB league and go to basketball camps during the summer.

I used to play soccer. Ayso, a great soccer league which I found much fun. Five years of it with the same coach! :D Never won a championship though :(

Football, I play for fun with friends on the schoolyard during lunch. I find this fun but I'm not thinking of joining any type of football league soon.

I got into tennis this year too. I have two lessons a week and I'm lovin' it. Working on my slice :D

Oh yeah, and I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Posted by El Capitan

I used to play alot of basketabll, I was compared as a Steve Nash without a jump shot (haha). I made that up with my posting skills, rebounding and blocking shots. I haven't played on a team in awhile. Right now I play on two hockeys teams, I play in a legue team and the Allstar travel team that is connected with the league. Both teams are good. My league team, The menace, hasn't lost a game since 2003 and have never lost a championship. The travel team is just as good but were are a newer team and we only played in three tournaments, pulling in three silver meadal.

Posted by Corrupt

I played a few years of baseball back in the day... back when I was in little league. Such fun, it was... I still play baseball whenever I can to this day, and I'd love to start playing competitively with a team again.

Aside from that, I also love playing volleyball, badminton, tennis, the odd game of soccer, and sometimes even football. Well, I haven't played much football ever since I was in 9th grade, but still. Oh, and don't forget laser tag. ;) Laser tag is a sport, or so they say.

Posted by Borealis

Naturally, soccer.

Posted by specopssv44

Football, track and field, basketball and lacrosse.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Football and swimming here. Good at neither.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i'd say one of my best attributes was athleticism. i play a lot of stuff all of the time. at school, i'm hockey, basketball and cricket captain for the yr 9 school teams. it's great because i get to make all the impotant decisions and set out tactics and such. outside school, i play basketball for the slough tornadoes under 15's team, and cricket for berkshire county. hopefully, if i get good enough, i can go play for chesire and get

Posted by gemstone

I'm on the track team. I'm not very good. My guidance counselor convinced me I need a sport to put on my college applications. Did I mention I'm not very good?

Posted by auzzman5151

I played basketball in middle school and football. I quit basketball in 8th grade after 1 game because i hated my coach (mistake). I played defensive end in middle school and started both years. When I got to highschool I got moved to WR and Outside Linebacker. I couldnt catch worth ****. So I always hid from my WR coach on the sidelines during games. The only thing I was good at was hitting. I always f*cked up on plays so i never got to play any defense. I was like the strongest kid in the back field but I couldnt catch. I didnt go into a single offensive play out of my football career.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i play ice hockey!

Posted by CRAZY HANDS

M CVJHXZDBFHVGBHXBFDJBHGSSDBGJKHSDJBFGBJDGCSDJVFVCGSAHFGJHVCVSJHDGFJVCGHSDVJFHJSGDF.

Posted by Chronic

Im starting track cuz I run really fast and I can jump those things pretty good. I might also try out for football cuz Im pretty good at being a running back.

Posted by Acheron

Swimmer am I. Got me a 2nd place in JV 500 Freestyle at City Championships this year. 6:44 was my time, I believe.