You play to much Golden Sun when...

Posted by Tails

1) You see a crack in a wall and start yelling "BURST!! BURST!! BURSTBURSTBURSTBURSTBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!!"
2) You make a statement to the UN and claim the world will be destroid if we don't throw shiny rocks into random lighthouses
Just a couple of examples

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Make a topic on the message boards about playing Golden Sun to much.

Posted by Shade

Okay, I play Golden Sun an average of 7 hours a week, and I don't even think of screaming "BURST!" when I see a crack in the wall. When I see a crack in the wall I think, "Break out the duct tape."

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Same here, Shade... though my Golden Sun play time is dwindling slightly. Actually, I think about taking out the caulking and fixing the wall... It bugs me when a wall's cracked. x.x

Just a note: Tails, do us all a favor and never start a topic again. This thread is utterly useless. If you continue to do so, at least spell "destroyed" properly.

Posted by Tails

I was only trying to make people have a good chuckle. You guys didn't have to tear it apart, and excuse me for being born with a form of dyslexia! I won't post anything here anymore.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, you see, threads like these are done quite often, and generally aren't very fun. But you shouldn't feel so badly over the comments in this thread. Ignore them, and move on.