Confirmed PS3 Games

Posted by Klarth

No, not the launch titles. And not too many details abound, either.

[quote]Tekken -- Namco.

Killzone -- Guerilla

Vision Gran Turismo -- Polyphony Digital

Formula One -- Sony Liverpool

Untitled Old West Game -- Rockstar

Oh-Ni -- Koei

Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World -- Bandai

Devil May Cry 4 -- Capcom

Super Gory Wolfenstein Style FPS -- Insomniac

Metal Gear Solid 4 -- Konami

EYEdentify Voice Recognition Game -- SCEA

Fifth Phantom Saga -- Sega

Heavenly Sword -- Sony

Warhawk -- Incognito

Killing Day -- Ubisoft

Motor Storm -- Evolution

Killzone 2? Dear *** no.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614708p1.html

Posted by brownoystercult

uh, what's wrong with killzone 2? if you've seen the trailer then it look amazing. the first killzone was great except the fact that the playstation 2 couldn't handle the game. if the ps3 can handle this killzone, it could definitely be a halo killer.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

excelent. another tekken and devil may cry game. lets hope they make a tales of ... game. that will be very cool. the sdtory on metal gear solid 4 also intreegues me. it must be something ecxting. nice.

Posted by boomstick

Those games looked great at the Sony conference, except MGS4, which, unfortunely wasn't shown.

Posted by Morag2

I didn't think much on the environments on MGS3 but I haven't really played much... the line up looks really nice though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Killzone 2? Dear *** no.

Watch the trailer and prepare to have your mind changed.

Quoted post:
Tekken -- Namco.

Killzone -- Guerilla

Oh-Ni -- Koei

Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World -- Bandai

Devil May Cry 4 -- Capcom

Super Gory Wolfenstein Style FPS -- Insomniac

Metal Gear Solid 4 -- Konami

Killing Day -- Ubisoft

Awesome.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Killzone 2 is the first real example of what next-gen games are going to be like, the first. Perfect Dark Zero and Dead or Alive 4 both look like they could have come out on the original Xbox.

If what we're looking at is real-time footage then Sony has itself a Halo killer. Your move Bungie.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

I think Bungie's next move is to finish developing and to release Halo 3 :)

Quoted post: I think Bungie's next move is to finish developing and to release Halo 3

And that's really all they need to do to garuntee hundreds of thousands of sales.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Vampiro: And that's really all they need to do to garuntee hundreds of thousands of sales.

[COLOR=Yellow]On the contrary. Killzone's jaw-dropping demo whether it was real-time or not shows where they wanna take the genre. They are literally redefining first person shooters, just watching the video gave me the feeling that i was inside the actual battlezone, something i've never experienced before from a game or movie. Like Killzone 2, Halo 3 has to show something equally amazing, not just Halo 2 with better graphics and multiplayer options. Which is exactly what Halo 2 was to Halo 1.[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]Killzone 2 is the first real example of what next-gen games are going to be like, the first. Perfect Dark Zero and Dead or Alive 4 both look like they could have come out on the original Xbox.[/COLOR]

Probably because both were suppose to come out on the Xbox.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting boomstick: Probably because both were suppose to come out on the Xbox.

[COLOR=Yellow]I know Perfect Dark was, but i had no idea Dead or Alive 4 was too.[/COLOR]

Posted by lil tony

woh

Quoted post: Perfect Dark Zero and Dead or Alive 4 both look like they could have come out on the original Xbox.

The 360 is running on an Alpha dev kit. It's basically a barebones PC. Old CPU, old GPU, nothing in it is finalized so itis impossible to get good looking graphics out of it. Hell, it still has jaggies. It's only at 1/3 he power of the final 360, so what do you expect.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Vampiro: The 360 is running on an Alpha dev kit. It's basically a barebones PC. Old CPU, old GPU, nothing in it is finalized so itis impossible to get good looking graphics out of it. Hell, it still has jaggies. It's only at 1/3 he power of the final 360, so what do you expect.

Exactly why PDZ looked so bad at E3.

Posted by lil tony

the 360 can also download games

Posted by Shade

[quote]Tekken -- Namco.

What would a Sony console be without Tekken?

[quote]Killzone -- Guerilla

The video was jaw-dropping, to say the least.

[quote]Vision Gran Turismo -- Polyphony Digital

I haven't actually played GT before, but I might check this out.

[quote]Oh-Ni -- Koei

The visuals look outstanding, from what I've seen.

[quote]Devil May Cry 4 -- Capcom

Sweeeeeet.

[quote]Metal Gear Solid 4 -- Konami

Judging by the appraise of Snake Eater, this'll be good.

[quote]Heavenly Sword -- Sony

I know absolutely nothing about it, but the name is kick ass.