Street Fighter Alpha 3 to HADOKENs PSPs everywhere!

Posted by Big Boss

Arguably the greatest 2D fighting game ever made, and in my view the best ever, [url="http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/streetfighteralpha3/preview_6124834.html"]will see release on the PSP[/url] after an announcement made by Capcom during its pre-E3 press conference.

I am SO getting a PSP now.

Oh no... all the money I'll need for the next two years... AGH!

P.S. The thread wasn't made in the Fighting game forum because the PSP is a relatively new system, so any new games for it should be announced here.

Posted by El Capitan

The game will own, but Darkstalkers is good as well.

Posted by Pit

Meh, Alpha 3 isn't the best in the series but it is the 2nd best. I wish they would've made 3rd Strike instead, hands down the best in the series. Balanced, not broken, and has the best tournaments.

Posted by Big Boss

So far I haven't seen anything great about Third Strike. It doesn't have the ability to cancel special and super moves into combos in the same intuitive way as SFA3, and it doesn't have as friendly a juggling system. I need to play it more to learn the ways of the parrying system, but thus far I'm unimpressed.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Big Boss]

Posted by Bebop

Street Fighter is one of the few beat em ups I actually enjoy playing. However I haven't played any of the recent installments but if I get a chance to play this title, I may invest in a PSP.