E3 - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children NEW TRAILER!

Posted by Big Boss

Feast your eyes on this!

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/finalfantasyviiadventchildren/preview_6124972.html

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

...wow

I wasn't that excited about it before, but wow, that's one amazing trailer. Fantastic stuff, I can't wait.

Posted by Ant

:) Looks spiffy. I've been looking forward to this for about a year and a half now, but they throw in a trailer every once inawhile to peak my interests again ^_^. So yeah, I'm still highly looking forward to this movie.

Posted by FLiPBoY

If you look carefully at the end before they show the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children logo, you can slightly see Sephiroth. It's just a little bit before that though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro: ...

...wow

I wasn't that excited about it before, but wow, that's one amazing trailer. Fantastic stuff, I can't wait.

Yeah, I wasn't terribly excited about it before, either. But it does look really good. I'm looking forward to it now.

Posted by buddha

I have only ever seen 1 full trailer for the movie in fear of spoiling anymore.that was well over a year ago and im still extreamly excited and always have been ever since i first heard the news they were making it back in 2003.cant wait!

im actually nervous that they might screw it up though.dont mess with perfection and all that

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]OMFG

*dies*

Actually i died already when i saw it on G4 a few days ago, but after beating the Challenge of the G0ds, lord Kratos has granted me eternal life.[/COLOR]