The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Posted by himbopt

YOoYoyoOYOYoyoYoYOOYoYoyo fellow Zelda fans!

I am the infamous Andy, the crazy mexican's (coromoro) buddy. I havn't seen anything about the "rumored" title for the next Zelda game, so I'd though I'd let you guys know about "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"

Rumor has it that Nintendo has confirmed this title and documented proof on some websites prove the name to be true (I'll post the links for these later later....)

Here's a link to the logo
http://www.megaworm.com/images/data/media/2/twilight.jpg

I don't really like the sound of "Twilight Princess", but I guess it's not the title that matters, but the game itself. This name could lead to some speculation about Zelda turning into a wolf.....what are your thoughts?

Remember to check http://ign.com or wherever you get your gaming news tommorow, because Nintendo's pre-e3 press conference starts at 9:00 PST, and the title of the game, along with new info is bound to be discussed. Also check back on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, because the big N is releasing a playable version of the final game at e3.

oOoOoooOooOooOO YAH! it's ZELDA TIME!

-Himbopt
the pink frog who howls at moonlight

Because the name of this thread, I'll just post links to all the new Zelda info here too.

http://cube.ign.com/objects/572/572738.html

Game info, videos, screens, impressions, everything you want to know about the NOW CONFIRMED TITLE - "The Twilight Princess"

Posted by maian

YeAyAYyyYyeahyYEaYYaYeaheyYEYyEYhYeaHYeAhYhHYHHeh that's pretty cool.

Eh, Twilight Princess...it would be a cool name, but it sounds too much like some kind of Barbie doll. It just doesn't seem like a very fitting title.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

A duel with Princess Zelda herself? EGM's artwork shows her holding a sword, so a battle between Link and his lady fair isn't out of the question, I'd say. I had envisioned a great storyline for such a duel, myself, some time ago. I'm going to be very, very creeped out if the storyline of this game turns out to have even more in common with the one that I dreamed up.

Posted by maian

Yes, the rumored title does coincide with the Zelda art. Zelda with a sword is certainly a new change. A battle between her and Link would be amazing. E3 is dawning. We will just have to see.

Posted by Klarth

...What a terrible title.

The Adventure Of Link was in the age of overall campness, so it matters not.
A Link To The Past was a very cool name.
As were Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

...As long as the gameplay is good and it has a half-decent plot, it's good.

Posted by Alastor

Title's alright, IMO. Atleast the logo looks pretty awesome.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Noone likes the title.... =S

I love the title....

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: Twilight Princess may sound like some kind of Magical Girl Anime, but I'm sure it'll seem better when you understand the context. Remember how dumb "The Wind Waker" sounded before its release? There's probably a character in the game, Zelda or not, who's known as the Twilight Princess whose power's derived from day and night or whatever.

Yeah, that.

Posted by Morag2

I actually like the name... one of the few it seems... but it certainly wasn't the best way for nintendo to shake there kiddy appearance.

Posted by Lemuria

If the name's true it'll fit fine. Once we know what the game's about the title will probably fit perfectly. Seriously, who liked the name Majora's Mask? Sure, it wasn't the best name, but it fit perfectly.

Okay..edit..almost what Linko just said. :cool:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Lemuria: If the name's true it'll fit fine. Once we know what the game's about the title will probably fit perfectly. Seriously, who liked the name Majora's Mask? Sure, it wasn't the best name, but it fit perfectly.

Okay..edit..almost what Linko just said. :cool:

Majora's Mask didn't sound lame though. Majora's Mask actually sounds good when you say it.

Posted by Pit

Okay, you're going to be banned right about... now.

Posted by Twilightprincess6

why is it called twilight princess?
this game looks awesome but then its got a gay name

Posted by SavingJoesph

when exactly is this game coming out

Posted by maian

Er, sorry, there's already a Twilight Princess thread at the top. Please check that instead.