Playstation 3 pictures

Posted by brownoystercult

real deal.

Posted by Hyper

I posted these already in another thread.

The black one looks sexay :-*

oh ****it :-*

Posted by Hyper

I love being a gaming webmaster with all my contacts and stuff :cool:

Posted by sniper

In comparison:

All I have to say is... DAHAHA!

Posted by Axis

If thats really the controller, then, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what the ****? total bullshat.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No way in hell that's the controller.

And I'm not sure what to think about the actual console...

Posted by sniper

Oh, it is. It is from IGN, GameSpot, AND the official Japanese site.

Also,

I'm really not impressed at all. I hate the curve of the machine. Just ugly. Maybe it'll grow on me, I just doubt it.

performance > looks

Quoted post: performance > looks

Now, and in this case... absolutely not.

i don't see anything ugly about the actual console itself, but the controller..is a major what the ****.

Posted by Axis

It's just so...different. Yeah, Nintendo is looking pretty **** good right now, they better have something good.

Posted by Scorpion

Wow, that sure has a lot of plugs in the back! That could get confusing!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The console doesn't look bad, but the controller is something else. Not sure if I could ever get used to that. That is, if that's really what it's going to be like. Mind you, I haven't been looking around, so I really don't know for sure.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

If thats the system, then thats one ugly piece of... whatever the **** that is.

Quoting Angelwing: The console doesn't look bad, but the controller is something else. Not sure if I could ever get used to that. That is, if that's really what it's going to be like. Mind you, I haven't been looking around, so I really don't know for sure.

AngelWing that double-sided dildo has rumble ;o -sniper

Posted by Morag2

Argh... was the controller picture posted by sniper cause I'm not seeing it, one of his pics isn't showing up. As for the console itself... I like it a lot better then the ps2 which I wasn't a big fan of. That silver one is just downright hot.

just finished watching the ps3 game demo showcase 1 on gamespot and im speechless. killzone looks friggin' awesome.

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, just saw the controller at another site. Looks pretty stupid. I hope they shorten the handles, at least.

Posted by Big Boss

The controller scares me, but everything else looks beautiful. I don't know if you can tell, but the font used for "PlayStation 3" looks remarkably similar to the font used for the Spider-Man movies.

Must be the Sony font... OMG LOOK AT KILLZONE!!!

*Back to watching conference*

Posted by Xqars

Where are the controller ports?

Quoted post: Where are the controller ports?

Wireless.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Big Boss]

*Back to watching conference*[/color]

I instantly noticed this and thought at first for it to be fake, but then when all the big sites confirmed it I believed.

Posted by maian

Indeed, the fact that they are using the font on the Spider Man movies will always annoy me. It just looks...weird. The controller is insane, but overall, it looks like a good sleek system. A bit PS2 esque, though.

Posted by sniper

It's a bloody refridgerator and a banana.

Posted by Klarth

I hate it. It's a ****ing CROISSANT, for christ's sake.

[quote=Big Boss]I don't know if you can tell, but the font used for "PlayStation 3" looks remarkably similar to the font used for the Spider-Man movies.

That font is called "homoarakhn", I believe, and it was designed and first used for the first [url=http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/terminator.jpg]Terminator[/url] movie. It's since been used on Spider-Man and [url=http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00005Q6YQ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]"David Beckham Soccer"[/url], among various other things.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

if they were to accually stick with that POS controller. there f***ed, it looks like an a$$......

Posted by Bebop

Absolutely hideous. The controller is a sin and the actual cosole design is nothing to cream about. It's really just a curved PS2. Wow.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Heh. sony's going to get sued over that controller design, too. CH Products made a PC controller that looks exactly like that. Can't they do anything original?

Posted by Towelie1

yer, and the actual console looks like a cross between a ps2 and an Xbox 360, witch came first?

Posted by Klarth

X360 was unveiled several days ago, but it's been floating around the internet for a few weeks now.

Posted by Towelie1

wat bout the PS3?

Posted by nich

im shocked! were they thinking the ridiculousness of that design would be accepted? it looks like an ancient pc controller. I can say one thing, im very dissapointed in the next-generation.

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Quoting Big Boss]

*Back to watching conference*[/color]

Quoting Hyper: I instantly noticed this and thought at first for it to be fake, but then when all the big sites confirmed it I believed.

Holy Crap, that's exactly what i noticed first.....besides the sexiness...

I'd be surprised if comumbia/tristar doesn't sue em' (jk, but hey, this is america)

Posted by Boner

And one more thing.... no UMD player on that thing? WTF?

Quoted post: no UMD player on that thing? WTF?

You can hook up your PSP to it, so you can probably play UMD movies that way. Possibly.

Quoted post: Uchiha Itachi disagrees: how the **** are you disappointed? its anything but disappointing so keep your comments to yourself, because the gaming industry is coming out strong.

bol, U-Itach, you're such an ****ing *******. Christ.

Quoting http://ps3.ign.com/articles/615/615745p1.html: E3 2005: PS3 Price Revealed?
One of the most expensive consoles ever created, according to Japanese reports.
by Matt Casamassina

May 17, 2005 - According a an article published in the May 17th edition of Japan's Mainichi Shimbun, the PlayStation 3 could be one of the most expensive mass-market videogame consoles ever created. Officials from Sony apparently told the newspaper that PlayStation 3s would sell in Japan for "less than 50,000 yen each." That translates to about $465 US dollars.

Sony unveiled its next-generation console at the Electronics Entertainment Expo 2005. The beast of a machine utilizes the powerful Cell processor, a custom-designed graphics chip by Nvidia, and 512MBs of RAM for a quantum leap in performance. The system will also be the first-ever to support high-def movie-playback out of the box, taking advantage of the upcoming Blu-ray Disc format.

Sony claims that PS3 will be roughly 35 times more powerful than PS2. If Mainichi Shimbun is correct, gamers will be asked to pay a hefty price for the high-end functionality.

IGN was unable to validate this news with Sony officials. Stay tuned for more as the story

If that's correct you better start saving those pennies. This is pretty much what everyone feared about the new console... the possibility of them being 500+ US dollars. Looks like it might just come true. Ouch.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I love the PS3 design, it's sleek and curvatious like i expected. Certainly it's better looking than the Xbox 360 and the Revolution, which was so revolutionary that i couldn't even make up what it looked like when they showed it at the Nintendo conference.

But yeah, the controller looks dissapointing, but i've yet to hold it in my hands so i can't say.[/COLOR]

Posted by Crazy K

I wish I had the money to get it. Im surly going to get a summer job.

Anyways that controller sucks badly. I still say they should of stuck with the older controler, maybe made it a little differently shaped, but not that shape. Man that looks like a training toilet for todlers. Anyways Im kinda disapointed in the systems look. Like a lot of you guys said it just looks like a curved PS2. But I dont mind the look that much because all I care for is the games.

But anyways Im not to disapointed in the PS3. The price seems to be quite to much for me. Im hopeing they atlease get it down to 400 bucks up here or even 350. Oh well I guess we have to wate till Spring of 2006.

Posted by Golden Archer

Quoting Majesty:

I hate it. It's a ****ing CROISSANT, for christ's sake.

That font is called "homoarakhn", I believe, and it was designed and first used for the first [url=http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/terminator.jpg]Terminator[/url] movie. It's since been used on Spider-Man and [url=http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00005Q6YQ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]"David Beckham Soccer"[/url], among various other things.

OMG! Sony has harvested the moon!

Posted by Bebop

I found this image of the PS3 which fits into this thread :)

[img]http://www.gamedreamz.com/modules/image.cgi?m=stories&id=3719[/img]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: I steal from Gamespot!

:)

Posted by stepharneo

http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/615/615091/vids_1.html check this out and your opinion about those controllers and the ps3 will change for the better, be warned this video is like 2 hours long.

Posted by Axis

Everyone has already seen it.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Heh. sony's going to get sued over that controller design, too. CH Products made a PC controller that looks exactly like that. Can't they do anything original?

I know. I have one ;)
But I don't really care much for the ps3 since I know im not getting one. Well, unless I win the Multi-Millions lottery.

Posted by EvangelionAngel2

The first tme I saw the PS3, I thought "Wow, the PS3, What!? and a free boomerang!"......Enough said........

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Crazy K: Anyways Im kinda disapointed in the systems look. Like a lot of you guys said it just looks like a curved PS2. But I dont mind the look that much because all I care for is the games.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....................

Posted by Dmaster_chief

The 360 looks better than the PS3 this generation. I havent heard much about the PS3 but with what Ive heard about the 360, the PS3 will need to be pretty sweet to beat the 360. I cant wait to get a head to head comparison.