Come to Haley!

Posted by Haley

If anybody desires a fight, they're welcome to one. You can spar with my beautiful Haley, or if you want a challenge, Nico. Make the choice, take the arena.

Posted by S

OoC: Ok ok, sorry for the procrastination and the internet problems. I had issues fixing that arena... I needed a new song. Yeah yeah, I draw my inspiration from songs sometimes =P Lyrics mostly. Entertaining to create something from another thing.

I'm becoming hard to find, as days go by...
Fading away,
well you might say I'm losing focus.
Kinda drifting the abstract in terms of how I see myself...
Sometimes, I think I can see right through myself.

Less concerned, about fitting into the world...
Your world that is.
Cause it doesn't really matter, no it doesn't really matter.
No it doesn't really matter anymore, no it doesn't really matter.

Yes, I'm alone... then again, I always was, as far back as I can tell.
I think maybe it's because, cause you were never really real to begin with.
I just made you up... to hurt myself.
And I just made you up, to hurt myself.
and it worked... yes it did.

There is no you, there is only me.
There is no ****ing you, there is only me.

Well, the tiniest little dot cut my eye and it turned out to be a scab.
And I had a funny feeling like I knew it something bad.
I screamed again... picking at that scab.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut... and I climbed through.

Now I am somewhere I'm not supposed to be, and I can see things I know I really shouldn't see. And now I know why, and now I know why...
Things aren't as pretty on the other side.

There is no you, there is only me.

Nine Inch Nails - Only

Her blood pulsated in syncronism with her convulsions, the black liquid squeeled with joy as she fell to her knees. Her body shook, a seizure taking over as the pure emotion overwhelmed her psyche. It thrived on her pain, the parasite induced these horrific images and feelings just for it's mere amusement. Her father smeared across the wall, his body crushed by a large claw-like force; shoulders seperated completely from his torso. Her lover thrust completely through veritcally by the pike he used to protect. The old woman at the diner who had taken pity on her, nursed her bloodied body to health... only to be burned to the earth itself, before she even spoke her name. Though she'd never seen it herself... this creature had, and it enjoyed wreaking havoc on her, it drew estascy from her pain.

"
Where do the lines blur?"

Between reality and insanity.

"
What are you, you sick ****?!"

I am you. You are me. We are each other.

"
Liar. You aren't... me. Daddy told me you aren't."

Him? That disgrace? Naive girl, he ran away. He ran away until I tracked him down and flayed him alive with your very hands.

Raising her, she brought it back down into the ground with force; pain used to regain her senses.

Won't work deary. I'm part of you but I don't need you anymore, we are no longer one being completely. I'm splitting away... I will soon take form inside of you. I will soon take over you. I can't feel your pain... but oh, I can inflct pain upon you, the likes of which you've never felt.

"
Liar," she screamed, "all you speak are lies! Get out of me, get out of my head. Leave me be you foul abomination!"

Pushing herself off the ground, her wing erected itself instantly and in a fluid motion flapped itself to give her flight. Although akward with only a single wing, somehow she kept afloat.

Below her lay a temple... something drew her here. It's creation was pre-historic, no text book had ever once mentioned it... only natives of eastern Africa knew of it's existence. It's step-stone appearance seemed to draw back to southern america's Aztec's, yet it's sleek build and hyroglyphs within seemed to look almost Egyptian; yet not originating from either. Flat at the top... she hung above, the 50 by 50 meter plataeu seeming to fall father and farther away from her suspended body.

You can't run. You can't hide, I'm within you. Popet.

"
Don't you dare call me th-"

Her blood boiled, literally. It scalded her inards, pain wretching her head backwards; arms outwards and legs together. Her body formed a crusifix, its favorite symbol.

Burn girl.

Colliding with the floor, her head snapped back; knocking her unconcious.

When she awoke, it was nearly sunset.

Posted by Haley

"N'wit ditini ju riqt."

Haley stood sternly above the area where his craft had just crash landed, surveying the machine with a bewildered look. A damaged engine, a missing axel-rotational sensor, the elctro-sphere broken and never to yeild a ready source of energy again. He sighed, turned, and sat, looking out across the landscape. Nothing notable, no sign of life, no determined sites for extracting fuel or otherwise, just normal land void of anything useful. Haley stood again, and looked one more time at the wreck. "Nii rit, nii riit," he repeated. "Ju jin qulir Niqu...miru nii. Nii dii qulirmuq."

He was stranded, desparate for a miracle, yet hopeless for anything. Alas, no point verifed any point of reluctancy in exploration, so he yielded his magical staff, which appeared magically in his hand, and set out into the green. Half a day's walk yielding nothing but the overwhelming feeling of lonliness and desparation. Wood was of no use, and other non-visible resources would require time to find that wasn't available. Haley pushed onward, though, moving defiantly through the foliage until he saw a breaking point in the trees ahead. He switched pace to a gentle run, soaring gracefully towards the opening as the last rays of sun were falling behind the horizon. But wait, it was no horizon...a palace, and not one of small size, but considerable grandeur.... There it stood, hope after all.

"Diit jin i riit." he uttered.

Out of simple fact, Haley knew it was best to begin at the top, and work his way down to the depths, searching for people or resources. On either side of him, angelic wings extended outward, and flapped violently for a moment before they folded back inward.

"Iitmuvir i riit."

Like a bird, Haley took towards the sky, quickly climbing, until he reached the top, a plateau which rested unknown units above the ground. He landed soft, and the angelic wings disappeared, going away with a nearly-inaudible whisp. He looked out one way, and then another, and before long, a young figure caught his eye. He moved over, and nudged the form with his foot. Exhasperated, Haley stepped back as it shot up into the air shouting unknown words which sounded similar to "Qu'ii." He readied his staff.

"Qul du u mimu virun Qu'ii?" he demanded, shaking his staff at her.

She whimpered, "Oh please don't hurt me...please, please...."

For a moment, Haley lingered, his fingers loosening from around the instrument he posessed. It was terran, a form of language realitively unused throughout the galaxy. A moment, he hesitated, and then loads of information shot through his brain.

"This is Terre?" he asked the girl.

"Hm?" she stopped, a look of amazement dazzling across her soft countenance, "Oh no...this is Earth...e-a-r-t-h."

"Earth?" Haley ran his finger down each cheek from his eye to his chin, a Lumin movement which signified a person in thought process. "Right. Where are we, and why are you here. Are there more of you?"

He waited for the reply....

Posted by S

OoC: Haha, just so you know... this isn't personal or anything. I wanted to try a first person from Serra's POV. She's crude to say the least.

OoC2: Why didn't you take first strike? o_O

"Oh please don't hurt me...please, please," her sarcasim was profoud, the expression on her face priceless.

He paused and took his **** time. Her hand clenched as she grew impatient. "
This is Terre," he questioned.

She stared blankly. 'Hrm?"

"
Oh, no... this is earth," you dumbass, she wanted to blurt out. What planet rejected this piece of work?

"
Earth," he inquired again, this time drawing his finger across his chin as if to show intelligence... what a facade; a grin formed across her face as she poked fun at this stranger. "Right. Where are we, and why are you here. Are there more of you?"

She hesitated... a proper response would take time, effort. She needed to... oh, there it is. "
I'm one of a kind dear. You won't find another like little ol' me. You see, I'm destined to meet everyone eventually. You just happened to make my job a little easier."

His gaze shifted, inquiry in it's tone.

"
I'm the reaper, dearest. The one to Chauffeur you to the river of Styx," she cocked her head sideways, expression growing in excitement, "And now that I've divulged that information..., "she paused and leaned forward, her right hand twisting behind her back with the palm facing the sky, "I'll have to kill you. Maybe your screams will lighten my mood," she said smiling warmly in his direction.

Strategies flew through her mind, the initial assault was always the most entertaining. How to start it all off? Catch them off guard with a fade or just obliterate them where they stand. The fades were always fun... tricking them into thinking they had a chance was always entertaining... especially at the moment when their will breaks, that very moment they realize they've stepped way too deep into a pile of ****. She made up her mind, a simple strike to debilitate... a kill now would be no fun.

Removing her right hand from the small of her back slowly, she rolled it into a full-out extension; one finger pointed at Haley, the others scattered about lightly. "
Now watch my hand... because now you see it..."

Hurling herself into the air with the whole of her body weighted down, throwing her legs into the highest position, she placed her palm upon his forehead; the moment in which he blinked she was gone, above him. "
And now you feel it."

Stopping herself midflight, she raised her gravity into her lower abdomen. Dropping her body, she arched her knee and crushed into his collar-bone. Gasping for air, she wouldn't let him recover... oh no, he was going to feel this one. Landing upon the ball of her foot, his staff reached behind him to hook her second leg and toss her off balance but instead, she reached behind her, gripping both of his shoulders, and pivoted. His body slammed into the shrine, rock crushing beneath the force of the blow.

She was beaming at this point, the word sucker came to mind. Now let us see how fast he gets up.

Posted by Haley

Yeah...I'll reply soon.

Posted by S

Np~ Take your time. I deserve it XD

Anyway, I'll delete this post after.

Posted by Haley

Pain was something Lumin's never really experienced. Instead, they experienced a sensation, much like a computer, that told them where the damage presided as well as other diagnostics pertaining to it. As far as Haley could thereby tell, he hadn't sustained much of a threatening injury...no laserations, nothing missing, no open wound worth mentioning. It was just a break that would have to be repaired as soon as possible, so he rose to his feet, readied his staff, and prepared to do battle. For a moment he waited, studied, hypothesized, and finally formulated a decent attack in his head. He was ready.

Quickly, he advanced forward, a mere blink of time passing. Ethereal light glew, blinding the opponent temporarily as he executed his gracefully constructed move. A punch, followed swiftly by the swipe of a staff that was so carefully maneuvered it brought the enemy on there back. Haley lept into the air, the light cleared, and the girld could see him hovering above her. Luckily for him, she was disoriented enough to remain on the ground so that time was available for a charging attack, and, the terrain gave him an advantage.

From the surrounding elements, Haley began to conjour an army of rocks around himself, made of piles of dirt or any other available substance. Packed tightly enough, and with a large enough amount, he hurled them at the enemy. Boulder after boulder smashed her body, broke her bones, opened wounds, disoriented even more. After the bombardment, Haley moved, down from the plateau onto the surrounding terrain. He waited, like a sniper...waited for her to come down and take the bait.

Posted by S

Just as his body set to rest, a noise erupted behind him; the air about him vibrating with so much force that it merely took him off his feet and into the air. Pushing himself off of his perch to turn and gain what possible advantage he could against whatever it was behind him, a hideous distortion passed completely through his staff, leaving it completely in tact, and pierced into Haley's flesh; the gigantic scythe's blade sliding through his shoulder and cleaving his collarbone in two. Hurling backwards, his head snapped back into the solid rock of the temple walls as the two collided.

Heaving the tremendous blade upwards while still lodged within Haley's shoulder, the blade tore out of him with insane force; a sickening suction sound emnating from the wound as the flesh collapsed in upon itself. Catching himself long enough to focus upon his aggressor, the girl whom he'd just smashed with the earth itself, was ablaze with fury; eyes consumed with bloodlust. She was slightly beaten and bruised but her form was still quite intact and she moved with the same speed.

Using the force of her upward swing to her own advantage, she used her unnecisary force to swing her body completely around with the Havoc Divide extended fully out. Dropping her center of gravity as she neared Haley's dazed body, she extended both knees and hooked the scythe's staff into Haley's neck, launching him directly up into the air.

Dropping the Havoc Divide, it faded into nothingness. Lowering her left palm and channeling her energy into the shape of a glass orb, she infused it with remnants of her own energy; the orb beginning to swell with a dark power. Reeling back, she held it with both hands until she took the pitch. Extending her left arm fully, she flung the orb at Haley.

Gainging control over himself before the orb collided with him, he stopped himself mid-flight and managed to escape the orb's linear path.

Snapping her fingers, the orb exploded. An unimaginable shriek tore through the air, a pitch so high and so strong that only it, and nothing else, could drown out the howling creatures of the forest that perished from it's amplitude. Falling to the earth, blood spilt from his ears and even his eyes. He could only taste, feel, see, and smell blood; his own.

OoC: Ehhhh, iffy attack. I'll come up with better next time.