Bad & Annoying Commercials

Posted by Mystic Hero

Have you ever sat through commercials and suddenly you see one that is just plain bad? I mean like they do a pretty poor job of making the commercial or you have seen commercials that just plain annoy you?
Please state an y that just downright made you want to go and slap the person that made that commercial.

Over here in N.Y we get a few bad commercials. I can't stand some of the Jewlry commercials. One says "come to our place where you don't have to pay an arm and a leg". And you see a guy holding up a plastic arm and leg.

Then there is Fuccielo(don't know how to spell that) Chevrolet where you see this fat guy and this other guy trying to get people to come down to their car dealer shop to buy cars. And the fat guy's catch phrase is "HUGE", which he shouts out obnoxiously every time. He even has his own bobble head doll that shouts it out. I can't stand him.

There's another commerical with this old looking guy wearing a bright yellow suit holding this yellow book. And he tlaks about this book and how it can help solve your debt problems. But he does it in such an obnoxious way by screaming out almost every single word. It just makes me want to go and strangle him.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

oh man, some of the adverts these days are getting rubbish. people are just trying to save money. i'm talking about insurance adverts mostly. there's this one, elephat car insurance, which is just plain super crap. a guy dressed in a elephant suit, with a whole background of yellow. nothing else, just yellowness. what kind of insurance company calls themselves elephant? its rdidiculous.

nice topik by the way buddy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Pretty much any Burger King commercial.

Posted by William

Pretty much ANY commercial nowdays. The commercials were much better in the 80s and early 90s compared to today, in my opinion.

Most annoying commercial though...*thinks*...

"It's liquid!" "No, it's ice!"...Gah, shut up already please.

Posted by Dark

*people in background play board game* "At Mercury Auto Insurance, saving money on your car insurance is no game..."

That was just stupid.

Posted by William

That reminds me Dark...

There is one that stands out as the most annoying commercial ever, and I think it only plays in my area, since it's some kind of Carpet mart nearby.

These 4 old guys (that work at the place I guess), are singing a song about carpets, and they're REALLY offbeat, and the song is just the same thing repeating. I can't remember how it goes exactly, but it makes you want to just stab yourself in the ears with a spork.

Posted by crimsoncinder

When you sitting there eating dinner or something and it comes on:

"I, have a yeast infection" LIKE WTF! I'm eating dinner *******it!

Or the tampax and related products comercials. Jeez, why don't they play them on one of the 4 women's channels instead of the one Men's channel?