Xbox Live (online)

Posted by xboxchamp

What do You think of it?

Posted by xboxchamp

Me I love being online but is there anything you don't like about it? The Equiptment etc.

Posted by Mini Rebew

i love xbox live...but i dont like some of the a-holes on their that decide to be annoying with their headset. All i want to do is play the game and not hear anyone talk unless they have something to say about stratigy. And my headsets keep breaking. They work, but they have broken in places that make them impossible to use. But xbox live itself is all good

Posted by xbx

i need help getting my dns and my ip please help...

Posted by Axis

Was the (online) really necessary? Anywas I love it.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange] Yes, the title is a bit redundant. I'm getting an Xbox Live subscribtion for my birthday, which is in 34 days.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Revolver Ocelot

Quoting xbx: i need help getting my dns and my ip please help...

if your having problems, Call 1-800-4My-Xbox

Posted by cool gamer dad

It's well operated. I almost never have a problem with XBL itself...Pretty reliable.

Posted by Flounder

as stinger said xbl is very reliable....but that **** head set that comes with it is impossible to keep unbroken (maybe because i get angry in h2 matchmaking and throw the **** thing to the wall). i have had to fix it constantly until today....yup i used epoxy and wire..solid as a rock...the only thing i would like to see is a headset that can withstand video gaming anger =D

Posted by Sneak

I enjoy playing xbox live but I have to stop sometimes becuase of headaches. 12 Year old kids are always cursing which is pathetic and too many kids scream in thier headsets. Why can't the majority of people just be normal and play xbox? Why do they have to make a scene on xbox live to get attention? This is what ****es me off.