any one wanted to buy dragon warrior 2.3.4

Posted by neofreak91

go to

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52335

Posted by Dexter

Those are terrible prices. I thought you were going to show me a good deal. I want all three of those Dragon Warrior games, not to mention Mega Man 6, but I feel I will find them much cheaper, eventually.

Is Mega Man 5 more difficult to find (rarer) than Mega Man 6?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, those are terrible prices. I'd just go and look on Ebay, if I really wanted those games. Can find them much cheaper there.

Posted by Landon

OK, someone please find me those games for "MUCH" cheaper- ebay or otherwise. (Hint- Email to see if the games in question are in stock before pointing to one of the online NES clearinghouses)

BB2 consistently sells for $50-$125 depending on the presence of box/manual- the latter dragon warrior's sell for the range he is asking.
Sure, you might luck into one for cheaper being sold by someone who doesn't know the finer details of NES pricing, but the prices in question are definitley par.
Just because someone found a Rembrandt in a dumpster doesn't mean that the going price for them is free.

Posted by Foxy McCloud

I once had the chance to get all Dragon Warrior games on the NES for about 10$. I passed up on it, not knowing what an oppertunity it was. Then again they seemed to be very dusty so perhaps it was for the best.

Posted by Dexter

I have never seen Dragon Warrior 4 priced under 50 dollars before. I certainly don't spot many great arrangements going on at ebay. I still feel that trade shops and such places are best for the hunt, and I think I will come across the rest of the Dragon Warrior games soon enough. I have plenty of other games to get in the meantime.

If it comes down to it, though, I would pay 50 dollars for it.

Posted by Momentum

I got DW4 packaged together with Legendary Wings and, more importantly, Final Fantasy, for like 50 bucks, so getting the game alone for 50 is probably a bit over the top. I probably wouldn't pay more than 30 for it by itself.

Later

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoting Dexter: Is Mega Man 5 more difficult to find (rarer) than Mega Man 6?

No Dex, Mega Man 5 is a B, while Mega Man 6 is a B+. Those prices are based on the popularity differences between the titles in question. Anyways, E/B here, has Mega Man 6 for only $5.99, too bad Dex doesn't know how to properly keep up his end of the bargain. :insane:

Quoting Foxy McCloud: I once had the chance to get all Dragon Warrior games on the NES for about 10$. I passed up on it, not knowing what an oppertunity it was. Then again they seemed to be very dusty so perhaps it was for the best.

Dumbass.. Nothing an air compressor and some light abrassive solvent wouldn't be able to clean up. It's called Gooh-Gone Automotive Formula. I use it all the time to remove sales stickers and bad smudges on my cartridges. And nail polish remover also helps, when you get those ****ty scribbled carts.

If you guys only had applied-common sense, you'd know these solutions by now.

Quoting Landon: OK, someone please find me those games for "MUCH" cheaper- ebay or otherwise.

[URL=http://www.nintendonerd.com/store/carts/carts.htm]Nintendo Nerd[/URL]
And that's for factory sealed, and minted.