Xbox 360 Launch Titles

Posted by Axis

[B]So I was looking through the new Xbox 360 website and came across some launch titles that they've announced. Take a look.

[IMG]http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/0ADD513C-E925-4696-861A-CA4B2C97B0BC/0/gamejewelpdz.jpg[/IMG]
Beautiful. Smart. Deadly. Return to the time
before the beginning. Shape the future.
[i][u]Perfect Dark Zero

Posted by Jak Pattinson

excellent. a new perfect dark and need for speed game as wel as a new ghost recon sequel. i'll be looking foward to some of these titles. maybe they will add more as more gaems are developed. nice find pal.

Posted by boomstick

[QUOTE=Dyers Eve][B]So I was looking through the new Xbox 360 website and came across some launch titles that they've announced. Take a look.

[IMG]http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/0ADD513C-E925-4696-861A-CA4B2C97B0BC/0/gamejewelpdz.jpg[/IMG]
Beautiful. Smart. Deadly. Return to the time
before the beginning. Shape the future.
[i][u]Perfect Dark Zero

Posted by Speedfreak

2 Rare games at the same time!? Blasphemy!

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Speedfreak: Where's Quake 4? 0_o

Quoting Dyers Eve: Well, I like most of the games on the list. I'm glad to see the Kameo and Perfect Dark will both be available at launch along with Project Gotham Racing 3 and Ghost Recon 3. Now there are going to be more games available at launch, Microsoft said around 15-20 games with waves of games coming out every 2 weeks. Other games I've heard mentioned at launch would be Quake 4, Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Madden 06, NBA 2K6, and Saint's Row

Quoting Speedfreak: 2 Rare games at the same time!? Blasphemy!

One of which was suppose to come out on the Xbox a year or two ago.-_-

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting boomstick: One of which was suppose to come out on the Xbox a year or two ago.-_-

Well shit, Perfect Dark was originslly an N64 game. Microsoft screwed things up for Rare.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

[QUOTE]Gears of War