Which XBOX game should be a movie?

Posted by Yoshikiller483

Well i say they combine both halo games to make a movie.

Posted by Axis

None of those, but if I had to choose then it would be Ninja Gaiden.

Posted by Mini Rebew

out of those i'd say halo...but it would suck so...they should'nt. They MIGHT be able to make a coo Unreal Championship movie...but i doubt it.

Posted by PieMan Jim

I did hear a weird rumor off a usually reliable source that they are working on a fable movie. wtf!

Posted by Chronic

Out of those choices I would say halo but a cool game movie would be set in the oddworld universe.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ninja Gaiden.

A PDO movie would be pretty awesome also.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

ninja gaidne would make a nice film. a racing xbox game-based movie would be cool too. like that new forza one. with lots of special affects and works, it could be radical.

Posted by Yoshikiller483

Thank you for all your relplies and I have tooken all these into thought and they would all make good movies but juding from all the videogame movies have sucked! So they need to make a well done movie.

Posted by xboxchamp

Mechassault or one of the Rainbow six 3's

Posted by xboxchamp

Quoting Vampiro: Ninja Gaiden.

A PDO movie would be pretty awesome also.

I never saw or played that game what is it?

Posted by xboxchamp

Quoting Jak Pattinson: ninja gaidne would make a nice film. a racing xbox game-based movie would be cool too. like that new forza one. with lots of special affects and works, it could be radical.

good game good times!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I never saw or played that game what is it?

What, PDO?

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/016/016253.html

Posted by Necro124

IF one of those games were to become a movie, I'd want to see Halo. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean that I do want it to become of a movie or anything though.

I use to participate in the Halo Movie Thread at Bungie.net. Lets just say that you can turn the question "Shoul Halo become a movie?" into a 4000+ reply thread that debates the pros, cons, and general outcome of a Halo movie.

Rumor has it, however, that Microsoft has hired a screenwriter/director. Rumors have been flying around the Internet about a "Halo Movie," all of which have been false. Until Bungie anounces a movie, there will be no movie.

Posted by Hannibal King

I think the Kingdom Under Fire games would make good movies

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

mmm, maybe a morrowind movie.... hopefully more interesting than the game. Sort of like lord of the rings, but much more dark.

Posted by Disturbed_one

i dnt think that any games should be made into movies because half the time they end up ruining it and giving the games bad reps.

Posted by Majeh717

i think Half Life or Time Spilters would make good movies

Posted by FavoJavo

Tetris!!!!!