The Star Wars Clone Wars Volume: II

Posted by ARC

Finally the animation companie's And other networks are putting together the volume 2 of starwars clonewars on tv. The last series was ausome but I sure hope this next series is even better. Most of the time shows are pixeled all on a half an hour clip but fortunately its only fifteen minutes each episode so it makes the series an extension. So, yeah hopefully this one is more thrilling and has its extension outcast. And hopefully the series itself will have a short P.R.I. to the sith, yet, dark lord darth vader to make it a little more spiced up and even to keep people in suspense.:alien:

Posted by Jak Pattinson

yeah, this series is pretty cool. i was watching it earlier on. general grievous is a super villain. he is pretty cool, as a character and what he plays as in the star wars series. its pretty stupid how everyone is trying to protect palpatine when he is actually darth sidyas. there lives have gone to waste. there are some prety cool 'side-quests' as well as just the orijnal story. they're exciting to watch. nice.

Posted by ARC

Yeah, grievous is actually pretty cool. To the fact that he has four light sabers is a blur to the audience. he actually collects jedi lightsabers, surprising that he can attend to the use of them all is what is scaring me but I'll get over the fact. not only is it tense realising that senator palpatine is part of the dark side, shocked me but palpatine is a pretty creepy guy because of the demented face in episode 3,4,5, and 6. did you know that the senators face is revealed by the force/lightning used on mace, luke episode 6, pretty surprising.