Lufia Series

Posted by Xenos

Has anyone but myself played these games?

I never really completed the others, but Lufia II was a game full of pulchritude. The ending was rather unique from the usual "SAVE THE WORLD" games, such as Lufia was, and no, it didn't involved those annoying teenaged crushes either. There is little to no complaint about the game in my records, though I could not get it to shimmer like any other. Nevertheless, I wouldn't dream of discounting Lufia II was a masterpiece among RPG games.

Posted by William

I've played a few of them - one for the gameboy color (The Legend Returns) and the two for the Super Nintendo. I actually love them to be honest, and I also enjoyed some of the puzzles within the games, especially Lufia II.

The only thing I didn't really like about the games is that the gameboy color Lufia game, was way too short and easy. The SNES ones, well...I didn't like how the 2nd one actually took place before the 1st one. I'm just glad I played the 2nd one before the 1st one, or else I would've had the ending spoiled.

But overall, they're really good games, and although most people I know disliked the battle system, I personally loved it. Other than all of that, I have one other thing to say - The sinistrals rule.

Posted by Xenos

I'm actually more relieved in a way that the 2nd one was taken after, they made alot of improvements there. I was actually more fond of what I saw in the Maxim's question vice versa his son's.

Posted by punkonjunk1024

Yeah I only played the Lufia one, how rare is Lufia II?

Posted by William

As common as Lufia I. Not rare at all. I see it often around pawn shops.